Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching the 2nd episode it feels like saransh is rudraksh's elder brothers son, he probably didn't know about mahima's pregnancy or may be he knew it's not clear though but if he was mahima's boyfriend then obviously he failed convince his father for the marriage or maybe he didn't even tried to do that since both brothers are pretty scared of their father.

Another point is kaveri is pregnant with yuvraj's child, both are doing this to snatch some money from rudraksh & if kaveri's child's father is someone else then still he is doing this to snatch money from rudraksh along with kaveri which prisha will eventually know with time, and of course yuvraj is just doing acting n faking his love for prisha but why he is doing that n why exactly he want's to marry prisha we are yet to know that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey... Even i had same thoughts on Rudhraksh's brother and Saaransh... And i think the story will go the way you have predicted.

But i wish Yuvaraj is a positive character and cvs will find some other way to bring the leads together. Something realistic like they decide to part ways or maybe Yuvaraj's family hates Preesha and love just happens for the leads.

I was actually hoping that they would show Preesha as a girl cheated by her lover and Saaransh would be her own biological child out of wedlock but they made Saaransh as her sister's son. I am a bit disappointed by that. 

Still i am hoping there will be some freshness in the story. I will see how the story progresses then I'd decide whether or not to continue watching.

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No!!! I donโ€™t want them to make Yuvraj negative. Really liking his character. But I guess what you said might be true since that actor is supposed to play the villain in the show. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

1) i think saransh is rajeev's son and he definitely knows nothing about it or even if he does,he won't be able to do anything or fight for his love becos he fear his father and will not ho against him thus marry the girl of his choice and thats Aishwarya's character and she is a negative character,i feel bad for the guy when his father mock his talent and taunt his capabilities and he went back to his childhood how his father abused him

2) saransh-rudraksh will share a beautiful bond like ishita-ruhi and they will become great buddies and rudraksh will be a father to him and saransh will bring out the hidden rudraksh who is a gem of a person

3) one leads to another situation and that leads rudraksh to marry preesha and saransh officially becomes rudraksh's son and he is call as Saransh Rudraksh Khurana

4) saransh will be bonding rudraksh-preesha just like ruhi did for raman-ishita

5) preesha will get to know rudraksh's abusive childhood and he is lonely and love deprived furthermore he is mentally affected by his father and thats what leads him to be so hot tempered and they will become friend that turns into love and rudraksh won't be able to live w/o mother-son

6) rudraksh will show his father how to be a father in real sense

7) if indeed rajeev is saransh's biological father rudraksh-preesha will know the truth and they will adopt saransh legally

8) Aishwarya character will create lots of obstacles for rudraksh-saransh-preesha

i see that rudraksh is love deprived and he is craving for love,he is  extremely intense in nature but emotional and sensitive too,since mother-son is his world he will not let anyone meddle with his little world he will protect them from his cruel father and SIL

Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Hey... Even i had same thoughts on Rudhraksh's brother and Saaransh... And i think the story will go the way you have predicted.

But i wish Yuvaraj is a positive character and cvs will find some other way to bring the leads together. Something realistic like they decide to part ways or maybe Yuvaraj's family hates Preesha and love just happens for the leads.

I was actually hoping that they would show Preesha as a girl cheated by her lover and Saaransh would be her own biological child out of wedlock but they made Saaransh as her sister's son. I am a bit disappointed by that. 

Still i am hoping there will be some freshness in the story. I will see how the story progresses then I'd decide whether or not to continue watching.

prisha is very much gonna be cheated by her lover n that is none other than yuvraj.

Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

1) i think saransh is rajeev's son and he definitely knows nothing about it or even if he does,he won't be able to do anything or fight for his love becos he fear his father and will not ho against him thus marry the girl of his choice and thats Aishwarya's character and she is a negative character,i feel bad for the guy when his father mock his talent and taunt his capabilities and he went back to his childhood how his father abused him

2) saransh-rudraksh will share a beautiful bond like ishita-ruhi and they will become great buddies and rudraksh will be a father to him and saransh will bring out the hidden rudraksh who is a gem of a person

3) one leads to another situation and that leads rudraksh to marry preesha and saransh officially becomes rudraksh's son and he is call as Saransh Rudraksh Khurana

4) saransh will be bonding rudraksh-preesha just like ruhi did for raman-ishita

5) preesha will get to know rudraksh's abusive childhood and he is lonely and love deprived furthermore he is mentally affected by his father and thats what leads him to be so hot tempered and they will become friend that turns into love and rudraksh won't be able to live w/o mother-son

6) rudraksh will show his father how to be a father in real sense

7) if indeed rajeev is saransh's biological father rudraksh-preesha will know the truth and they will adopt saransh legally

8) Aishwarya character will create lots of obstacles for rudraksh-saransh-preesha

i see that rudraksh is love deprived and he is craving for love,he is  extremely intense in nature but emotional and sensitive too,since mother-son is his world he will not let anyone meddle with his little world he will protect them from his cruel father and SIL

It will very interesting to see what happens if raveej really turns out saransh's biological father! of rudraksh-prisha will officially become his parents but i wonder if rajeev is gonna die after knowing saransh's truth since this article https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/indraneil-sengupta-joins-cast-yeh-hai-chahatein/2019/11/20 indicates something like that, it says 'he is playing an important role but will be there for a brief period of time' which means he isn't a permanent character. i also wonder if rudraksh's gonna take the blame on himself to save rajeev from their father n will announce that he is saransh's biological father just like how prisha hides the truth that saransh is her elder sister's child, cause who is his biological father this question is gonna raise by everyone for sure during prisha-rudraksh's marriage n soon the truth will get revealed either before or after marriage but still the actual father's name will be hidden for a longer period of time from the rest of the world. 

Edited by Ariel6 - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ariel6

It will very interesting to see what happens if raveej really turns out saransh's biological father! of rudraksh-prisha will officially become his parents but i wonder if rajeev is gonna die after knowing saransh's truth since this article https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/indraneil-sengupta-joins-cast-yeh-hai-chahatein/2019/11/20 indicates something like that, it says 'he is playing an important role but will be there for a brief period of time' which means he isn't a permanent character. i also wonder if rudraksh's gonna take the blame on himself to save rajeev from their father n will announce that he is saransh's biological father just like how prisha hides the truth that saransh is her elder sister's child, cause who is his biological father this question is gonna raise by everyone for sure during prisha-rudraksh's marriage n soon the truth will get revealed either before or after marriage but still the actual father's name will be hidden for a longer period of time from the rest of the world. 

it can happen this way too as u mention but i hope nothing happens to rajeev as rudraksh will be broken he is so lonely and his brother is his only support but whatever in the end rudraksh-prisha will be legal parents of saransh 

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yes same thoughts

after all, its ekta's serial

Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

it can happen this way too as u mention but i hope nothing happens to rajeev as rudraksh will be broken he is so lonely and his brother is his only support but whatever in the end rudraksh-prisha will be legal parents of saransh 

Exactly me too don't want to see anything happening to rajeev, want him to be permanent character. This show already introduced too less characters in both the family in comparison to yhm, prisha's elder sister is already dead than again why they would want to kill rajeev as well? i hope the article is wrong n even if the cv's have thought to make him a temporary character they will drop the idea.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Completely agree with most of the predictions here! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ