MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just binge watched the first 5 epis and im hooked to YoRi already <3

Gunjan is a turn off...they shouldve chosen another actress if shes the FL

also since Pari is a doctor I feel that she will maybe help Gunjan and bring her voice back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Just binge watched the first 5 epis and im hooked to YoRi already <3

Gunjan is a turn off...they shouldve chosen another actress if shes the FL

also since Pari is a doctor I feel that she will maybe help Gunjan and bring her voice back

welcome to the club.  I've liked Pari from the 1st episode, Deb was a bit off with the acting in the earlier episodes but I've seen worse actors in TV & movies - heck when I could tolerate & don't run off watching - Katrina Kaif in a serious role, this is no big deal. Lets not talk about Katrina's acting skills now 😛

Bcoz u have seen latest episodes & went back to from start.. u couldn't tolerate Gunjan/Simran. If u watched from the start, you might've accepted Gunjan until mid-way. The prob here is she hasn't done justice to the character even an ounce - her character sketch/graph is really bad, so is her acting skills. 

Out of curiosity I searched for her earlier shows few days back.. she has been a main FL in one or 2 shows I think.. in that one of the show her character (Bhagyalakshmi) was killed off, this is her 2nd FL character. If I've missed any of her FL shows apologies.

If someone's hurt by my POV, can't help it - I don't like to sugarcoat stuff.

MochaQueen thumbnail

thanks for the welcome :) actually i havent watched any of the latest episodes...i only start watching the show from beginning since yesterday after reading about YoGun marriage.

My problem with Gunjan is that i dont like the actress even tho ive never seen her before

YoRi scenes seem like a hate love story which is my type of thing.

serious thumbnail

thanks for the welcome :) actually i havent watched any of the latest episodes...i only start watching the show from beginning since yesterday after reading about YoGun marriage.

My problem with Gunjan is that i dont like the actress even tho ive never seen her before

YoRi scenes seem like a hate love story which is my type of thing.

lolzz.. more than half of the shows on ITV - follow same hate-love.

Gul Khan is an expert in running such shows - Geet, IPKKND, Qubool Hai etc etc.. & also very successful in ruining them too, leave no doubts about that ðŸ˜†

I've never seen Simran earlier either.. I thought I didn't see Mudit prior but to my surprise he was the ML in Anamika which my parents watched & I used to take a glimpse at the  show at times.. didn't like the 1st FL in the show - chemistry didn't click off, she looked like Mudit/Jeet's elder sister, 2nd FL was good though & daayan was vampy 🤣.

MochaQueen thumbnail

yeah thats exactly why im a big fan of Gul shows...she makes couples with sparkling chemistry too

yeah when i saw Mudit i felt like he resembles the guy in anamika but i was doubtful because i never liked Jeet in anamika but here he looks cute so i had to google him to make sure lol...no doubt he has come a long way!! I also didnt like Rano but Anamika was a very beautiful churail. I initially watched for her only. The second FL chavi i didnt like that much but later i became a fan of her after seeing her other show jaana na dil se door...she is a great actress

MochaQueen thumbnail

i havent seen Pari before this show either

serious thumbnail

i havent seen Pari before this show either

this is Deb's first hindi show.. apparently she worked in some bengali show, she's more famous for her Tik Tok vids it seems, she got audition through her Tik Tok vids as well. I don't use Tik Tok so no clue about any of it 😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

same here...but shes cute

Gunjan isnt lead material IMO