Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

.Hiii... friends I am new to this forum. My name is Neha. I would really love to know you guys.

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Neha and welcome to the forum .Hope this forum gets active in upcoming days. 😊

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_Maurya

.Hiii... friends I am new to this forum. My name is Neha. I would really love to know you guys.

Hey Neha,  welcome to the forum🤗

Well, Im nandini. Hope we all have fun together here..😆

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Hi Neha and welcome to the forum .Hope this forum gets active in upcoming days. 😊

Heyy, 

Inorder to make forum we need to bring up more posts here. I don't how much of the audience strength we have here..  just to take an approx people strength to know how many regular ones we will have..

Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi u guys can call me  ahaana😍 it's holiday 4 me so came here on IF after a short break.Whenever I get time watching it.so don't know why raja's mom wants rani get married to him🤪she was searching for some rich girl na....so I'm confused😔

Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid

Hi u guys can call me  ahaana😍 it's holiday 4 me so came here on IF after a short break.Whenever I get time watching it.so don't know why raja's mom wants rani get married to him🤪she was searching for some rich girl na....so I'm confused😔

Hey ahaana,  

Welcome to the forum. Im nandini :)

Well raja' s mom still wants a rich girl. She thinks that rani's brother won a lottery worth rupees 50 lakh.but that's a small misunderstanding. Bailu didn't win the lottery. Ao both party wants to keep this lottery matter hidden. BcoZ if the lottery matter gets leaked motti mummy will stop this wedding from raja's side.and if its leaked ib rani's side she will stop the marriage saying they asked for dowry.

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Even I am hoping the same...😊

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Hey Neha,  welcome to the forum🤗

Well, Im nandini. Hope we all have fun together here..😆

Hii...Nandini...🤗

I hope we have great fun here

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Heyy, 

Inorder to make forum we need to bring up more posts here. I don't how much of the audience strength we have here..  just to take an approx people strength to know how many regular ones we will have..

Let's create some engaging post...so that people can take part...

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid

Hi Ahaana...

And about the current scene, Raja's mom thinks that Rani's brother has won a lottery of 50 lakh. And that's the reason she wants Raja to get married to Rani.