Parineeti Chopra removed as face of Beti Bachao for criticizing govt.

Posted: 4 years ago

so all have to boot lick to make the movies run   đŸ˜¡

But wait...

But as per the reports from different media daily, that is not the case. Parineeti was the face of the campaign but only in 2015 and she ended her stint with the campaign in 2016. Sakshi Malik, Rio Olympics bronze medalist, took over the position in 2016.

Edited by oyebollywood - 4 years ago

Sushant Singh from Savdhan India

Now, Parineeti. 

Shall I blame the Khan's now for being quiet. Confused. 

Originally posted by Guguminti

Sushant Singh from Savdhan India

Now, Parineeti. 

Shall I blame the Khan's now for being quiet. Confused. 

Stop spreading propoganda 

Because you hate this govt

Sushant Singh was removed on 5th December

Well before this drama

Parineeti article is again there 

She was long gone from this program 

Originally posted by BombayTroll

Stop spreading propoganda 

Because you hate this govt

Sushant Singh was removed on 5th December

Well before this drama

Parineeti article is again there 

She was long gone from this program 

There is no Propaganda, Sushant has Filed Complaint to CINTAA for the channel spreading rumours, please Chech with the Facts before targetting someone just because you r in love with this government. 

About Parineeti, I have no idea when she left or not, I said on the basis of this Article.

P.S : Do not quote me henceforth. 

There is no Propaganda, Sushant has Filed Complaint to CINTAA for the channel spreading rumours, please Chech with the Facts before targetting someone just because you r in love with this government. 

About Parineeti, I have no idea when she left or not, I said on the basis of this Article.

Dude that guy was removed long back.. There was an article on Dec 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152098765

And if you don't like to be quoted then may be stop commenting on public forums. That would help

When you are caught doing propoganda 

People don't like to be quoted 

As you don't have proper answer to question raised 

As the country urges Bollywood to speak up about the raging controversies surrounding the Citizenship Amendment Bill, Parineeti Chopra is already facing the consequence of doing exactly that. Her tweet in the matter has lead to her being ousted from an important government campaign.

Parineeti Chopra Removed As The Face Of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Campaign After Anti-CAA Protest?

After the chaos at Jamila Milia Islamia University and Aligrah Muslim University on Sunday, Parineeti tweeted about the incident and made her support known to the protesting students even to the extent of calling the whole situation barbaric.

However, according to a report on Jagran.com, following her tweet and her stance on the episode, Parineeti, who has been the brand ambassador for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao for the Haryana government, has been removed from the position. It is also noteworthy that Haryana Government is supporting the CAA and CM Manohar Lal Khattar had urged authorities to take strict actions against the protestors.

Parineeti Chopra Removed As The Face Of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Campaign After Anti-CAA Protest?

The report mentioned project director Yogendra Malik who said that it is an old matter and the actress was removed a long time back. However, no one mentioned when the said removal took place.

On the other hand, there has been no confirmation from Parineeti’s side or any official announcement about the same.

nobody cares about other parts of india. only 2 to 3 universities getting highlighted by media and bollywood. ... are others not part of india? 

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

nobody cares about other parts of india. only 2 to 3 universities getting highlighted by media and bollywood. ... are others not part of india? 

Probably because in those place, the historically oppressed minority, the blacks of India, can't be highlighted as victims lol.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago