Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

With a typical special type of comic comment from our Storm!🀣🀣 

What sort of idea is this friend?? Why Rukmini is roaming in Radha's house interacting with that Kutila and  bhooka manus Ayan??? πŸ˜²

Wow... is this their special sort of creativity they are expecting us to appreciate? There is a limit !!! 

No idea honey bun !! Stopped watching long ago πŸ˜‘

Please tell me red doesn't mean Rukmini has joined hands with the siblings and conspiring against The Raadhaa. 

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Storm let's spare dis kidd πŸ˜†

Yahh our dots is the coolest β€οΈ

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

No idea honey bun !! Stopped watching long ago πŸ˜‘

Please tell me red doesn't mean Rukmini has joined hands with the siblings and conspiring against The Raadhaa. 

you never know Stormie ... Ruku might just do that after few days!! She is already influenced by Kutila a bit if i see the bites in insta

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Could someone please do us all a massive favour and toss RK Kutila and Ayan into the Yamuna? πŸ˜ƒ

Unfortunately this would pollute the river, but EVERYONE (except their currently missing-in-action parents) would be so glad to see the back of these two irritating characters!!! πŸ˜ˆ

And THIS - not RK Rukmini jumping into the river - would be the true test of whether or not the people who love and are loved by RK Krishna are also loved and spared by the Yamuna. RK Ayan and Kutila constantly profess their hatred for Krishna, so surely they would drown despite Krishna being so damn nice with them - unless, of course, it is "Radha ki ichcha" that they survive for some weird reason!!! πŸ€£

Does anyone know the whereabouts of that darling cow that kicked Ayan into mud in one of his early episodes? Her kicking talent could be very well put to use in this case! πŸ˜†

I am ready to toss the whole family in the Pacific so that they can never ever surface even if they are strong swimmers!!!!

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I am ready to toss the whole family in the Pacific so that they can never ever surface even if they are strong swimmers!!!!

Kaaaaaash we could do that to all of them, to all the enemies of love.

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Could someone please do us all a massive favour and toss RK Kutila and Ayan into the Yamuna? πŸ˜ƒ

Unfortunately this would pollute the river, but EVERYONE (except their currently missing-in-action parents) would be so glad to see the back of these two irritating characters!!! πŸ˜ˆ

And THIS - not RK Rukmini jumping into the river - would be the true test of whether or not the people who love and are loved by RK Krishna are also loved and spared by the Yamuna. RK Ayan and Kutila constantly profess their hatred for Krishna, so surely they would drown despite Krishna being so damn nice with them - unless, of course, it is "Radha ki ichcha" that they survive for some weird reason!!! πŸ€£

Does anyone know the whereabouts of that darling cow that kicked Ayan into mud in one of his early episodes? Her kicking talent could be very well put to use in this case! πŸ˜†

That is episode 12/13 I think AartiπŸ˜†. I was just watching that episode yesterday πŸ˜†

diksha710 thumbnail

you never know Stormie ... Ruku might just do that after few days!! She is already influenced by Kutila a bit if i see the bites in insta

Kutila influencing Rukmini??!! πŸ˜†

diksha710 thumbnail

Right by the ring of fire πŸ˜†

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

Kutila influencing Rukmini??!! πŸ˜†

YO my friend. Our dear Ruku is not able to digest that R and K still love each other. She firmly believes that since K married her, he loves only her now and not R. R is past tense :) :)

RainFire125 thumbnail

It is actually pathetic to portray MahaLakshmi like this. There are numerous other ways to depict RK love and devotion even after Kanha being away from Vrindavan. But through Rukmini and that too showing insecurity and jealousy in her and to some extent adamancy its not a right message to the audience at large. Anyways the audience believe what is being dished at them. Its sad that divine beings are portrayed this way.

There are so many cute stories or scenes in our bhagvatam that shows Rukmini to admire Radha so much. I remember reading one such scene where Narada tries to provoke her by saying that Radha loves your husband, but am sure the Lord now loves you only as you are his wife. She actually became annoyed at Narada muni and states not to insult her lord and Radha in such a manner. She said "my husband still loves Radha and she loved my beloved Krishna" and just storms out of the room. Kanha comes then and smiling tells Narada, "you did a good job". Narada then smiles and says - "now what will you do my lord, seems like I have upset devi". Krishna then says, "dont worry, I will pacify my dear Rukmini."

Such a beautiful scene this is to vision.

In another scene she explains to her co-sisters that "Radha is Krishna herself. They are one and the same. Whole Vrindavan is so immersed in Krishna that they can even cross mountains and seas without feeling any pain. This is simply because they have completely surrendered themselves to our husband. Having such a devotion and love is something that is very difficult to attain and my dear sisters, those simple gopis have just attained that!!