Who is Brinda?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What is this confusion between  Nayantara and Brinda? If this is nayantara’s and manyata’s revenge then what exactly is brinda’s role? What is this Bhagya ka zehreela khel supposed to be? Are they planning to switch their roles or something like Nayantara’s destiny getting mixed up with Brinda’s . I seriously hope Brinda is not here to protect that Parekh family from Manyata and Nayantara.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Brinda might be an undercover Naagin or just an ordinary human with latent Naagin powers like Shivangi was during the N2 inception.Whoever she is one thing its pretty clear that she would get involved in the revenge game against the Parekhs with the exception of Dev-her mate & protection of Nagmani.

My only concern is that I hope Brinda must not go the Bela way.Vaishali her nemesis might not be a Naagin but has inner venom in her heart with a devious mind.Brinda nees to be more like Shivanya/Shivangi while retaining her own original characteristics charting her own path of revenge with/against Nayantara.

As expected  in the upcoming episodes there would be supernatural enemies like Nevlas/Peacocks/Daayan/Chudail & what not.So if Brinda is revealed to be the Naagin she needs to be a strong one like the earlier Sheshnaag Queens before her.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hii Rein 😃 how's you 😊

After the 2 old seasons 😛 3rd season Bela=Ruhi😛 not guessing+ expecting Any thing 😆

Let epis itself unfold 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Is  Dev paired opp Brinda or nayantara? 🤔 Brinda is defo a naagin, just wait for that twist😈

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Hii Rein 😃 how's you 😊

After the 2 old seasons 😛 3rd season Bela=Ruhi😛 not guessing+ expecting Any thing 😆

Let epis itself unfold 

I’m good how are you chandu? Ditto

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: masked

Brinda might be an undercover Naagin or just an ordinary human with latent Naagin powers like Shivangi was during the N2 inception.Whoever she is one thing its pretty clear that she would get involved in the revenge game against the Parekhs with the exception of Dev-her mate & protection of Nagmani.

My only concern is that I hope Brinda must not go the Bela way.Vaishali her nemesis might not be a Naagin but has inner venom in her heart with a devious mind.Brinda nees to be more like Shivanya/Shivangi while retaining her own original characteristics charting her own path of revenge with/against Nayantara.

As expected  in the upcoming episodes there would be supernatural enemies like Nevlas/Peacocks/Daayan/Chudail & what not.So if Brinda is revealed to be the Naagin she needs to be a strong one like the earlier Sheshnaag Queens before her.

I completely agree but sometimes i feel that she is manyanta's daughter🤔didn't we have the taste of naagin medicine of all 3 seasons never trust what its seen there is more than what meet the eyes

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Is  Dev paired opp Brinda or nayantara? 🤔 Brinda is defo a naagin, just wait for that twist😈

exactly

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

I’m good how are you chandu? Ditto

me Fine😃 

Don't expect anything for the season😉

Previous is Expect the Unexpected 😲

After 1or2 week any how Brinda will reveal her identity 😎

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

There was a clip in IG where bella was very angry at brinda for betraying her so I am wondering did brinda lose her power or she has no idea who she is at the moment as she is living a normal human life as of now. 

what exactly brinda did to make bella so angry at her is what I cannot wait to see at the moment. 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope n request Team to pair Dev with Naintara please they look good together n interesting 😳

and I want this season to be different now please as not same like last season same story expected than brinda same like Bela  yaar na karo aisa plz 👎🏼

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57