19th December 2019 Written Update Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Maya is about to leave when her mom calls her and gives tiffin saying she can share with her colleagues. Maya is confused. Mayas mom says, put Kheer for Rudra. She asks if he is married? And says, plan to call him home one day. Get bored all alone. Maya says then watch TV. She says Rudra belongs in office. Maya asks her mom if she wants her to change office? Her mom says just give kheer to Rudra. Will make halwa tomorrow. Maya gets a bodyguard to stop her from interacting with anyone else. Her mom is upset. Says keep us locked up. Your dad won't have allowed this. Maya fumes saying but dad isn't here. Maya says my world is you and me. There is no place for anyone except us. 

Antara asks Rudra to attend the party saying that it's the 30th annual party of MJ. Rudra says if you are not attending let's go on a date. Antara says its important for MJ. Rudra says for others it's a day to mourn. Don't plan to celebrate my pain with the man who hurt me. Rudra walks off. Rishi comes and cheers Antara. Says if Rudra didn't attend these parties in last 10years then why will he now? Antara says 10years ago he used to organize these parties, dunno what happened between MJ-Rudra. Rishi agrees says top secret. Rishi says let it be. Antara remembers MJs warning. Antara says need to get Rudra to party at all cost. 

Maya calls Rishi and says it's morning and you didn't call even once. Rishi fakes and says just got up. Maya says lies. You were up already. Rishi worries and asks how did she know? Maya says coz u were up early on, your voice isn't heavy. Rishi says, call urself ACP Pradyuman, cant hide from you. Maya says those hide who lie. She says tell your dad about us. In 10-15days ur life is mine. Rishi stammers. Maya says, you will tell him right baby? Rishi gets flashbacks of Maya slitting her wrist and gives in. Maya smirks that you are stuck in chakravyu. Now can't leave. Next it's your elder brothers turn. 

Antara tells Diya that am not going to the party. Have no value. Diya says ur Mrs MJ. Antara says he doesn't care about me. Diya says it's about society. Antara says MJ only values his mom and kids what's the point to attend. Rudra isn't attending so MJ will blame me. Diya says MJ won't like it. Antara asks ur my friend or his. She rues that every year the annual party brings storm for all. Diya says not for all. 

Amir tells MJ he found Rudras investor's identity and sent party invite. MJ says dial their number, need to talk. MJ speaks on phone and says old wound and old friends can't hide. Want you to attend the party. Maya is on phone too and says won't miss this party. 

Ananya tells Rudra MJ invited out of love. Rudra says we are not attending. Ananya says have a plus one. Rudra says no. Ananya says let her say. Maya comes and Ananya says invite by MJ for party. Rudra says she won't go. Maya says will go. Rudra says there will be press. You won't be able to bear. Maya looks at the invite and says have tolerated a lot and can bear a party too. She thanks Ananya for the invite and keeping her office clean. Ananya says  you wanted no roadblocks. Maya says you are. Rudra is about to fume. Maya says kidding. Rudra finds it weird but leaves. 

Ananya asks Rudra to stop. Asks what's the issue? Is it that Maya talks to me or her attending the party. Rudra says can't let Maya to be alone around MJ. He will try separate us. Ananya asks is she ur gf? Rudra says she is our investor. MJ wants to make us fail. Ananya asks explain yourself. Rudra says problem is i have to attend the party and remember my past and I have to attend it for Mayas sake. 

Maya overhears and says.. 

"Utna hi bhoolo jitna aassu rokne k liye kaafi ho,

Aur utna hi yaad rakho jitna khoon jalane k liye kam pade"

Maya says that party reminds me of my bitter memories too. Now time to get pay back. 

Part 2

Antara comes and tells MJ that Rudra is attending todays party. MJ says not coz of u, so why happy? Ur job is to keep me happy and keep the family together. If I need to hire someone else for it, you will be jobless. Antara is hurt and leaves. MJ says investor will come to the party but will not leave from the party Amir. 

Maya says looking at Krishna idol that it's time for me to step in the chakravyu. I know about Rudras world, the people. I need you to take me out of that. Support me. Mayas mom comes and asks dahi-cheeni? Going to party or war? Maya says both. 

Part 3

Party begins. The Roys gather together in style. MJ welcomes everyone to MJ Group of Companies 30th Anniversary celebration. He says we are all one big happy family. MJ shakes hand with Amir. 

Mayas mom feeds Maya dahi-cheeni. Says you look pretty. She says till you don't remember the past, all will be well. Forget ur past. Move on. Maya looks at Krishna idol and says past is stuck in us and us in future. The one who forgets can't be free. She burns her finger and applies the sediment on her tongue and lips. 

Ananya asks Rudra if Maya is there? Rudra says not yet. He says, if Maya doesn't come, I will leave, can't trust her. Ananya says as if u know her so much. Rishi comes and asks who are we waiting for? Rudra says "teri wali" aka your one. 

Maya says today is my first victory and someone will have to pay the price. Camera shows the Roy family members-one by one. 

Precap-- MJ says Rudra is waiting for investor and I am waiting for Rudra. When the investor is standing with me, Rudra has to come to me. Rudra tells Ananya that feel like Maya might come. Right then Maya enters the party. Amir tells MJ that investor is here. MJ is about to turn as Maya is shown standing at the entrance of the party. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail

Maya's mom is all ready to make Rudra her jamai 🤣

Grey-licious thumbnail

God for Antara her meds is important more than her son 😠

Grey-licious thumbnail

Rishi's expression ðŸ¤£

Grey-licious thumbnail

Maya rocked rishi shocked ðŸ˜ˆ

Grey-licious thumbnail

Antara knows she's just name sake wife

Grey-licious thumbnail

Oh yes is baar bhi tufaan ayega aur is tufaan ka Naam Maya hai ðŸ˜ˆ

Grey-licious thumbnail

Diya is not that Sidhi Sadhi

What does that she mean with sabke liye nhi

Armu4eva thumbnail

Maya - Rudra must have something common in their past. There has to be a reason why she wants to keep Rudra away from herself. Maybe she feels he will weaken her resolve. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Ananya is so sweet yaar I can't see her hurt ðŸ˜’