OMG Rishi (LOL)

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Last 2 epsiodes were 🤣

I specially liked grey Rishi (i know most of you didnt like it but i do)

First of all, Rishi slitting his wrist was so obvio a trap, Maya ne uski fantasy real life mein karke dikha di and Rishi's face - 😲

Rishi munna abhi toh bas shuruat hai.

When Maya said "Jab tak zinda rahoge mujhse pyaar karoge" I got deja vu. I was like nahi rishi nahi dont do that - pichle waale ne yahi galti ki thi 😆

Even when Rishi said i am sorry i wont ever lie and i love you - aisa lag raha tha Arjun aa gaya waapas.

(Just this time Arjun has a better actor - i really love this actor playing rishi )

Second topic - Who the hell marries at this age??!
OMG Maya bache ko toh baksh deti, abhi toh dhang se doodh ke daat bhi nahi toote uske.

And Rishi cant say no because... wrist slit (another Arjun 😆)

Rishi yeh waala goal scorecard pe bhaari pad gaya bhai.

Maya kept on saying jab tak jaan hai saath rehna... Rishi tera patta katne waala beta 

Arrey koi bachao re iss bache ko 🤣

He says 'bach gaya' when she tells shadi abhi nahi, I wanted to get inside the screen and tell him yaar tujhe ab saakshat bhagwan bhi nahi bacha sakte. Jab tere paas mauka tha tabhi bhaag lena tha na idiot!!!

I really liked how Rudra unknowingly is telling him to save his life - what an irony.

Even though bechara khud ki life Maya ke hawale karke aa gaya -Daya mein Maya dikha rahi inko, Waah. Abhi se yeh haal aage pata nahi kis kis mein Maya dikhegi.

And what exactly does Anu want - ek ke saath flirt karti hai fir bhi Maya ke taraf push kar rahi hai, aur doosre ki toh shaadi hi Maya se kara rahi hai 😆

By the way, how many of you have fallen in love with Anu in last 2 episodes. I personally loved her. Even earlier when she apologised from Maya, she did not expect Maya to forgive her instantly (normally people think if you say sorry the other person is obliged to forgive). Shows her maturity. Even when she sees hints of Rudra's infatuation towards Maya, she does not behave like you know who. In fact someone had earlier posted that Saanjh was bashed because she could not bring Maya to light, which originally was not her responsibility. On the contrary I think Saanjh was not liked by most of us because - well even before Maya's downfall had started, she was hoping that Maya falls into darkness so she could marry Arjun. Anu is the exact opposite (at least till now), at one point maybe she will also hate Maya, but the reason for her hatred will be the harm Maya has brought to Rudra and his family, not "tumne mere bachpan ka suhaag chin liya dusht aurat !"

Waise I think Rishi should go to the police - yeh child marriage ka case banta hai! poor Rishi, he was sending all those i love you baby messages after Maya's wrist slitting stunt.

Little does Rishi know, Maya ka toh itne mein breakfast bhi nahi hota. She does all that hawa mein latakne waala yoga and fencing. Agar Rishi maya koh bathroom mein Pumice stone se apne aap ko ragarta dekh leta toh fir toh behosh hi hojata.

Dear Rishi,

I hope you survive (Yours faithfully, and extremely doubtful about your survival...)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved every bit of your post. I had a good laugh😂 

& about Sanjh part, I totally agree with you.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Isn't Rishi 21+ ? I think he is. So there is no legal problem😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

One of the biggest charms about Rishi is the acting. Rajat is such a natural. The way he came all angry at Maya demanding answers and then almost passed out seeing the bleeding.😆

Maya ko manna padega, kya perfectly trap kiya hai. Rishi is the most pliable and Maya is using him perfectly. I still feel Maya this season won't kill anyone but maybe create situations that people end up harming themselves. The way she turned the situation to a marriage proposal🤣 like they say, ye laila teri le legi, Tu likh ke le le Rishi. 

And I agree, Anu is adorable. I loved the sister code wala thing so much. I really hope they can show one mature FL and Side FL story for once.👍🏼

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Awesome post. 😊 Thanks for making us laugh. 😆

There are lots of contradictions in what Rishi promises and what he ultimately does. And not so many in Maya's. I too hope he survives.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I agree grey rishi was awesome 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol, Rishi’s expressions were worth watching. The way he had to propose Maya was hilarious. I dislike how immature he is and the way he left maya at fire, but then I keep thinking he’s also very young. But he has the capability to turn grey or dark from the way he behaved when he saw Maya with another guy. So far, I am still liking his scenes. 😆

And about Anu - I hated her in the first episode because I was like NOT AGAIN because you know who. But so far other than loving her best friend she has been nothing like that homewrecker. The way Anu is being shown so far is such a beautiful character that saanjh can’t even come close to her feet.  Anu is honest, not a dishonest, fake and friend to the front but bitchy and enemy behind back like Saanjh. Thank God for that because I really can’t tolerate another character like Saanjh. Anu is love. I love how honest she’s. she is honest how she feels towards her best friend and isn’t using friendship just so she get the chance to be close to Rudra and lust after him like saanjh used to do. She feels jealous of Maya, and it’s understandable. I find it cute too and feel bad for her.  So far, I am really loving her. I just hope the Cvs doesn’t ruin her character in the future. I don’t want Maya to hurt her either, and she gets happy ending. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Isn't Rishi 21+ ? I think he is. So there is no legal problem😆

He's just 21 I guess. Though he looks 18. 🤣

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Last 2 epsiodes were 🤣

I specially liked grey Rishi (i know most of you didnt like it but i do)

First of all, Rishi slitting his wrist was so obvio a trap, Maya ne uski fantasy real life mein karke dikha di and Rishi's face - 😲

Rishi munna abhi toh bas shuruat hai.

When Maya said "Jab tak zinda rahoge mujhse pyaar karoge" I got deja vu. I was like nahi rishi nahi dont do that - pichle waale ne yahi galti ki thi 😆

This was deja vu seriously. This reminded me of S1 so much. * Shivers * 😳

Even when Rishi said i am sorry i wont ever lie and i love you - aisa lag raha tha Arjun aa gaya waapas.

(Just this time Arjun has a better actor - i really love this actor playing rishi )

I think the difference is Rishi is really young and is just in college and there are other men in the show who are actually mature and way more sorted coz of their age and their experience - MJ, Rudra. So Rishi's immaturity is due to age, and lack of real.experience in the world, which is therefore very justifiable. Since his character is one part of the entire story, it's awesome

Second topic - Who the hell marries at this age??!
OMG Maya bache ko toh baksh deti, abhi toh dhang se doodh ke daat bhi nahi toote uske.

And Rishi cant say no because... wrist slit (another Arjun 😆)

Rishi yeh waala goal scorecard pe bhaari pad gaya bhai.

Maya kept on saying jab tak jaan hai saath rehna... Rishi tera patta katne waala beta 

Arrey koi bachao re iss bache ko 🤣

He says 'bach gaya' when she tells shadi abhi nahi, I wanted to get inside the screen and tell him yaar tujhe ab saakshat bhagwan bhi nahi bacha sakte. Jab tere paas mauka tha tabhi bhaag lena tha na idiot!!!

Coz according to Maya, she's God. Bhagwan se bachke Bhagwan ke paas hi Jana padega na. 😆 She's his devil, she's also his saviour. He legit has no choice. 

I really liked how Rudra unknowingly is telling him to save his life - what an irony.

Even though bechara khud ki life Maya ke hawale karke aa gaya -Daya mein Maya dikha rahi inko, Waah. Abhi se yeh haal aage pata nahi kis kis mein Maya dikhegi.

And what exactly does Anu want - ek ke saath flirt karti hai fir bhi Maya ke taraf push kar rahi hai, aur doosre ki toh shaadi hi Maya se kara rahi hai 😆

By the way, how many of you have fallen in love with Anu in last 2 episodes. I personally loved her. Even earlier when she apologised from Maya, she did not expect Maya to forgive her instantly (normally people think if you say sorry the other person is obliged to forgive). Shows her maturity. Even when she sees hints of Rudra's infatuation towards Maya, she does not behave like you know who. In fact someone had earlier posted that Saanjh was bashed because she could not bring Maya to light, which originally was not her responsibility. On the contrary I think Saanjh was not liked by most of us because - well even before Maya's downfall had started, she was hoping that Maya falls into darkness so she could marry Arjun. Anu is the exact opposite (at least till now), at one point maybe she will also hate Maya, but the reason for her hatred will be the harm Maya has brought to Rudra and his family, not "tumne mere bachpan ka suhaag chin liya dusht aurat !"

Waise I think Rishi should go to the police - yeh child marriage ka case banta hai! poor Rishi, he was sending all those i love you baby messages after Maya's wrist slitting stunt.

Little does Rishi know, Maya ka toh itne mein breakfast bhi nahi hota. She does all that hawa mein latakne waala yoga and fencing. Agar Rishi maya koh bathroom mein Pumice stone se apne aap ko ragarta dekh leta toh fir toh behosh hi hojata.

Dear Rishi,

I hope you survive (Yours faithfully, and extremely doubtful about your survival...)

I LOVE Ananya. She's the perfect characterisation of a girl best friend who is also in love with her best friend. Their relationship has literally no awkwardness, no unnecessary expectations, no hidden hopes, no secret dreams. No nothing. She hopes he'd love her someday. He knows that. She won't feel happy if he loves someone else. He knows that too! She isn't hiding and saying, Teri Khushi Mein Meri Khushi and all. 😆 She isn't got any God complex. She's human. She doesn't deny being jealous, and owing to the fact that Maya is a catch. And she's letting it all out so that it doesn't deeply affect her, at the same time she's aware of what's happening. Kudos to her!