Endgame Pairing? (SURVEY)

Poll

With where the show is heading, which Pair will be endgame?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I personally think its still going to be Yogi/Pari. 

My prediction: Yogi and Gunjan will accept their condition, but Yogi won't be able to move on from Pari. Gunjan knows this and decides to help him get back with Pari. The family think Yogi and Gunjan are getting along but they are merely putting the past behind them and becoming friends. Now how Gunjan plays matchmaker, I still don't know. 

Meanwhile Chauhan plans revenge on Shiv and Prakash. He gets Roshan to destroy Shiv's career and Chauhan goes after Prakash. Now I feel like Shiv or Prakash will die, I think Prakash will risk his life for Shiv's. Prakash always valued his Friendship. Prakash will apologise to Yogi as his parting words. Pari will comfort Yogi and Gunjan will happily let them be. 

Its still rough idea on how it could go, but I do hope Yogi and Pari become one and Gunjan finishes as a good character. 

Feel free to comment your predictions on how the show will go from the current episode to the end. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys think. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

My prediction: Yogi and Gunjan will accept their condition, but Yogi won't be able to move on from Pari. Gunjan knows this and decides to help him get back with Pari. The family think Yogi and Gunjan are getting along but they are merely putting the past behind them and becoming friends. Now how Gunjan plays matchmaker, I still don't know. 

Meanwhile Chauhan plans revenge on Shiv and Prakash. He gets Roshan to destroy Shiv's career and Chauhan goes after Prakash. Now I feel like Shiv or Prakash will die, I think Prakash will risk his life for Shiv's. Prakash always valued his Friendship. Prakash will apologise to Yogi as his parting words. Pari will comfort Yogi and Gunjan will happily let them be. 

Its still rough idea on how it could go, but I do hope Yogi and Pari become one and Gunjan finishes as a good character. 

Feel free to comment your predictions on how the show will go from the current episode to the end. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys think. 

Yes whatever u said makes sense....Prakash may die while saving shiv ....Gunjan may try to unite Yogi pari ...but if they go on Him Dil De chuke Sanam way thn ??? It's ITV marriage plays important role....

Deba is second lead and simran is main lead so chances of yori less ...CVS sidelining Pari now...she is not staying with them and only appears in hospital scenes....

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

It's a sensible ending.. But I don't feel yori will   get reunited... 

Once marriage is done in itv it's a done deal.. Only when one party is villan  then only writers write divorce track.... 

After nisha incident Yogi will take gunjan responsibility... With Chauhan still there.. They can use them to bring yogun close... 

And in end Yogi will fall in love with his wife.... 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Want it to be YoRi😭

but I think it's Yogi and Gunjan💔

MochaQueen thumbnail

i never watched this show because the concept never interested me...but now after seeing his chemistry with the other girl i feel like watching it.

Now im confused who the lead fl is...Gunjan or Pari