MayRa OS: Healing

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi, Tiara here! 🤗 This OS starts after the last scene of today's episode (Episode 13), Maya goes to office the next day with her injured wrist. I had to write this before sleeping.😆 The dialogues are in Hindi to keep the same feel of the characters. This is my second MayRa OS. Please let me know how it is.

"Rudra, tu ekbar Maya se first chapter ki file k baare mein pooch lega? Aaj wo edit honi hai."

Rudra looked up from the laptop on his desk at Ananya surprised.

"File? I thought wo e-mail karne wali thi," he said.

"Nahi, woh paper-pen type ki writer hai. Rooted into ancient heritage." Ananya said matter of fact.

Sure! Maya could never fail to surprise Rudra. Could he ever complete reading this book? Rudra got up from his desk to follow Ananya's words, when something about her manners struck him. She looked worried.

"Anu, tujhe Maya ne phir kuch kaha?"

"Woh Rudra..." she hesitated.

"Kuch huwa hai kya?" he asked gently.

"Rudra, Maya last one hour se darwaza nahi khol rahi. Aur naa hi calls pick-up rahi hai. I hope wo thik ho."

"What! And you are telling me now!" His heart leapt out of his chest.

"I thought she might be working. But abhi to kaafi time ho gaya hai. Can you please check on her?" Ananya asked. She looked genuinely scared.

Rudra was agitated. He needed to see if everything was fine, if she was fine. He rushed towards her cabin to check on her.

The translucent light entered through the window, the curtains drawn apart. It was originally a Roy's office, but it did not feel like a Roy's. Everything there screamed of sweat and blood of someone's first name. Blood. The word brought a smirk on Maya's face and she looked at her slit writ, the first step to her success.

She dipped the nib of her fountain pen into her wrist to draw blood and wrote on the paper:

"Beyhadh nafrat wahi se uthta hai jahan mohabbat beyhadh tadapi ho. Jaise chingaari humesha sukhe patto se hi phailti hai."

Door locked, phone silent, and pin drop silence. Maya felt a surreal peace writing this in her blood. As she was ambling by the room while thinking and writing, she did not notice when she had accidentally unlocked the door.

There was a loud knock on the door, it was Rudra.

"MAYA! Ye to khula huwa hai..."

Rudra entered into Maya's cabin. It was then he noticed the blood dripping from the wound on her right wrist. He did not yet notice the blood smeared paper. But he panicked anyway.

"Oh God Maya! Are you fine? Tumhe chot lagi hai. Tumne kisi ko bulaaya kyu nahi?"

He took her hand to stop her blood. At first Maya was dazed, then she realized that she was about to be medicated by a Roy. She looked at the bracelet and jerked away her hand.

"Mr. Rudra Roy, ye mera office hai. You can't barge in here without my permission," she said.

This girl was incorrigible.

"Ye mera bhi office hai. Tum meri investor ho, writer ho. Tumhari safety meri zimmedari hai," he said.

"Zimmedariyon ko zanjeer ki tarah istemaal karna ghalat hai," Maya lashed back.

Rudra took a deep breath. He needed to deal with her with some patience. He took the first aid box and made her sit. She sat down despite her annoyance.

"Zimmedariya zanjeer nahi hoti," He said cleaning her wound, "Woh ek promise hoti hai humare apno se, aur jinki hum fikr karte hai unse, ki hum humesha khayal rakhenge. No matter what."

He put medicine on her wound and looked at her, "Thoda jalega. Par kabhi kabhi hume humare apno ki khushi k liye promise karna padta hai. Iss umeed k saath ki ek din ghaav apne aap bhar jaayenge." He thought of his mother's promise.

Maya saw that the man in front of her was not a "Roy".

"Ab aur kuch mat likhna, nahi to phir se khoon bahega."

He said and left, leaving a stunned Maya behind.

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aaaah!!! This is perfect. I love the fact that she can clearly distinguish Rudra from Roys and despite her resistance, he helps her in a way that is just comforting. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is beautifully written.. I hope we would get these kinda scenes in the show too❤️

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anything about MayRa is ❤️ this spontaneous OS .. Loved it .. Write more .. I know i am greedy . 

Armu4eva thumbnail

This is so good

Can totally imagine a scene like this. Their opposite interpretation of things is always thrilling to watch. 

Zimmedari, the zanjeer to Zimmedari, the promise! 

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow!It's so beautiful. I hope soon this type of scene happens in the show.please do write more ♥

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Aaaah!!! This is perfect. I love the fact that she can clearly distinguish Rudra from Roys and despite her resistance, he helps her in a way that is just comforting. 

Thank you Nida😳

Yes, she needs to see that Rudra, despite being a Roy, is not Rudra "Mrityunjay Roy".

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

This is beautifully written.. I hope we would get these kinda scenes in the show too❤️

Thank you Pranu 😳

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Anu95_

Anything about MayRa is ❤️ this spontaneous OS .. Loved it .. Write more .. I know i am greedy . 

Thank you Anu 😳

This had to be written before I could sleep, it was there in my head. 😆

Sure, would try.. I might write on RuAn or MayAn also. 😊

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

This is so good

Can totally imagine a scene like this. Their opposite interpretation of things is always thrilling to watch. 

Zimmedari, the zanjeer to Zimmedari, the promise! 

Thank you Tanu 😳😳

I think that's the USP of MayRa, they argue, interpret opposite things and then end up complementing each other. But I don't think they would make any promises this soon.