Drawing parallels... rishi maya..MJ antara

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok for MayRa fans there is no scenes of theirs today.. but then it was an important one in terms of moving the story ahead...

So there was a parallel scene of Maya Rishi and MJ and Antara.. 

Rishi likes Maya and he needs her for probably his some kind of ego or score card and nothing more.. love is not there really.. again the same antara needs MJ for I am not sure why but she doesnt want to let go of him.. it could be money and status and her sons ofcourse.. and also her drugs which she keeps taking.. 

Maya very well knew that rishi was lying..she cut her hand for real to prove that he is a liar.. she asked him to prove that he loves her.. MJ did the same to antara to prove that she still needs him..

Maya pushed into making him agree to propose her and MJ made antara agree to get Rudra into the party.. 

Maya has gone through MJs manipulation before..she did the same to rishi which I feel she went through..

So Rishi is gonna die ? Something that clearly indicated with maya and rudra words that this love will kill u.. 

So rishi is just trapped in his own obsession now.. he is scared that she will do something if he backs off now.

So both Antara and rishi is towards their destruction already... Maya is not gonna kill antara..she will scare her so much that her addiction will aggravate which will do the needful.. either she will get her meds and die of overdosing which will break one leg of MJ or she doesnt get it and does something crazy which either ways will be a loss for MJ..

Also Rishi disconnected MJ in his life because of Maya.. which is another leg of MJ broken.. Rudra is already away..

Maya disguisted with rishi touching her... although she dint have any problem with Rudra.. because she knew rishi touching her was a fake..there was no emotion what so ever.. everytime with Rudra there was care and concern.. well let's see ahead.. anyways she has announced to be Mrs Roy..Kaunsa Roy ðŸ˜†

On the lighter note.. who watches CID on a night out ðŸ¤£.. and rudra seeing Maya in Daya was really funny ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£.. This guy sees Maya at all odd places... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Nicely phrased.

I feel Antara is obsessed with the idea of bing in love and having a happy family, which she knows she doesn't, that is why she is clinging to MJ, hoping one day he'll fall in love with her and they'll have a normal family.

She doesn't really care about Rudra, it's MJ and her own peace of mind (and drugs) that matter to her.

Its a good characterization, but hopefully doesn't become a nag.

I don't think Rishi will die, not this soon, but surely he will lose his head because of Maya ki maya, becuase he is scared of what she'll do if he shows slight signs of leaving her.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Nicely phrased.

I feel Antara is obsessed with the idea of bing in love and having a happy family, which she knows she doesn't, that is why she is clinging to MJ, hoping one day he'll fall in love with her and they'll have a normal family.

She doesn't really care about Rudra, it's MJ and her own peace of mind (and drugs) that matter to her.

Its a good characterization, but hopefully doesn't become a nag.

I don't think Rishi will die, not this soon, but surely he will lose his head because of Maya ki maya, becuase he is scared of what she'll do if he shows slight signs of leaving her.

The thing is that now maya is acting clingy with rishi just like antara to MJ.. so MJ treats her like shit.. starting starting rishi will put up and fake his love but how long..the moment u know u r trapped and u wanna break free rishi will change.. either he becomes his worse or good.. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

The thing is that now maya is acting clingy with rishi just like antara to MJ.. so MJ treats her like shit.. starting starting rishi will put up and fake his love but how long..the moment u know u r trapped and u wanna break free rishi will change.. either he becomes his worse or good.. 

Yes, and that is the point Maya will strike and kya pata, that is the point Maya will orchestrate herself.

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I think maya will make rishi fall for her so badly like the way she had fallen for MJ. may be in that process he will really kill himself. Like now he faked that he cut his hand, later he may do it for real.. 

But i wish he doesn't die soon coz the actor is doing a good job as rishi