Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Actually, Rishi isn't really innocent. Maya's lies had more truth than Rishi's truth. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ He faked cutting his hand while Maya who's literally acting in front of Rishi actually cut her hand. 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Antara123

Actually, Rishi isn't really innocent. Maya's lies had more truth than Rishi's truth. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ He faked cutting his hand while Maya who's literally acting in front of Rishi actually cut her hand. 

He got scared πŸ˜†

His expressions were too cute 

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rishi is completely in control of Maya now. She won't let him leave her and he might have to cut ties with his family in future. 

Though Rishi as in character is not so innocent. I loved his scared reactions to being married and then that msg reply πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

He got scared πŸ˜†

His expressions were too cute 

He's already showing signs of Pyaar cool hai par fool banata hai πŸ€£

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rishi might not be be a satyavadi harishchandra but he is still a kid.. bratty at times but not malicious.. atleast yet.. and his kaha fass gaya expressions were cute today πŸ˜† actor did a good job.. 

What i am liking about this season is atleast all the main characters are good actors.. i used to find kushal's acting a little weak at times..

Rudra and ananya's friendship is adorable...

But i guess rishi is going to be one of maya's early scapegoats since he is an easy target.. and i am prepared for it.. since it's a revenge show.. i am mentally preprepared for maya to not turn light or be controlled by her emotions.. even though i am liking rudra and maya chemistry but i feel she won't let her feelings come in between her revenge plan.. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Rajat is a really great actor. I am loving his performance but Rishi is one rich spoilt brat. I knew he was faking and Maya knew too and trapped him really smartly. 

The RuAn- Rishi scene was really funny. Anu already calling Maya chudail🀣

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

Rishi is completely in control of Maya now. She won't let him leave her and he might have to cut ties with his family in future. 

Though Rishi as in character is not so innocent. I loved his scared reactions to being married and then that msg reply πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seriously. πŸ˜† The guy who used to die for Maya's reply, has no regard for the same now coz now he sort of feels he's stuck with some aafat. Serves him right. On a serious note, he has no respect for what he has but always is in the lookout for what he doesn't. Just like MJ. 

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rishi has this illusion that he is the next MJ.. he has some sort of MJness in him but he is still a kid...he got trapped in his own game..but one thing is that knowing him as of now he is putting up with Maya as he is worried that she will do something so he fake messaged her.. once he starts feeling trapped his real side will come out.. when u are trapped or struggle will bring out the real person in u.. how u break free will matter a lot.. he can even himself harm maya to get her away from his life.. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

right

he cant even fake properly