I have not given u permission to enter my life

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I could watch the episodes today only.hence delay in posting. Mostly I will be having delayed posts only. Now coming to the topic. Maya has entered rudra's life irrevocably. That lift scene was beautiful. Symbolically it showed rudra breaking free from his shackles. The world has closed for him seeing his lover with another man. Today he opened the door.It showed rudra anger will finally get washed away just like the rain that drenched him.but Maya has not allowed rudra in life.he can't enter her life easily. If he has to enter it will be through fire as Maya has lost belief in goodness. For her world is bad selfish. To put her faith back in goodness will be fire test for rudra. Let's see how it works out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail

He have to go through many obstacles (which will be created by Maya only) to reach Maya 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Maan lo to sach hai, jaan lo to Maya! 

Rudy boy Maya ko samajhne laga hai, even if it's long journey ahead, hoping he wins coz Rudra ki jeet me Maya ki jeet hai 

shruthiravi thumbnail
@greycilious yes lot of obstacles await rudra @armu of course in rudra victory lies Maya victory.jeet hamesha pyaar ki hoti hai nafrat ko nahi
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Beautiful analysis of the episode by you, Shruthi! ❤️

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Yes Shruthiji, the Rudra who got out of the lift is liberated from his past. The rain washed off the past baggage and he is somewhat open now! The lift and the rain scenes are brilliantly done...I have never expected Shivin Narang to perform so well...he is brilliant and trying to match with Jennifer....Maya's dialogues in the lift are impactful and it's true that you are the only one who could help yourself!!!! Don't expect others to help and you should be controlled by yourself and no one else!!! Maya is brilliant and so is Rudra...it's a treat to watch them!!!

shruthiravi thumbnail
@thanks sweta @ajay unless u want it none can help u.u need self belief first before u can believe in anyone.yes shivin is a surprise package.