MJ has a third son, Typsy? His mother is Diya....

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all,

I was checking Beyhadh 2 wiki and realized that someone had added a couple of new characters and details to the page. One of the names was Aamir's wife, Nargis, played by Gurpreet Sachdev. MJ was also listed as Maya's former boyfriend, which I believe is not really shocking. 

The shocking name on the page was was Typsy, who is Diya's son. He is listed as adopted by MJ's mom, but step brother to Rudra and Rishi? It does not make any sense cause if he is adopted by the grandmother, how is he a step brother to Rudra and Rishi. If he is Diya's and MJ's son, why would grandmother adopt him. The page seems to be true as I saw actor in the party promo hugging MJ.

I think he might be the informer that is helping Maya take revenge on his father for not acknowledging him as his son and equal to Rishi and Rudra in terms of importance?

I also found an article stating he will be friend of Maya:

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/paras-madaan-bags-beyhadh-2/2019/09/3

Wiki Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyhadh_2

The guy hugging MJ is Typsy in youtube promo:

https://youtu.be/arO7BYmNggA?t=6

Edited by desi344 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It says Mrs Roy is Typsy's adoptive grandmother. ðŸ˜† Idk how though. I think it's muh-boli types.

I did NOT know earlier Mrs. Roy is Nilanjana. Did they name her somewhere? ðŸ˜†

Edited by Antara123 - 4 years ago
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Antara123

It says Mrs Roy is Typsy's adoptive grandmother. smiley36 Idk how though. I think it's muh-boli types.

I did NOT know earlier Mrs. Roy is Nilanjana. Did they name her somewhere? smiley36

Its so weird that they would list him as Rishi and Rudra's step brother. It makes sense though you know, we always had sort of inkling that Diya and MJ had something more than what was being shown.

Edited by desi344 - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Seems like MJ-Diya ka sapoot😆

No wonder Mrs Roy can't stand Diya, dost ke pati ko khud ka pati bana liya 

Grey-licious thumbnail

First of all 

Don't trust wiki as it can be edit3d by anyone

And I don't think CVS will open their cards so early

So just wait and watch

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Seems like MJ-Diya ka sapoot😆

No wonder Mrs Roy can't stand Diya, dost ke pati ko khud ka pati bana liya 

That's not true, she was pretty cordial with her yesterday, also remember when Rudra is rude to MJ and the whole family didvusses it, she taunts Dia, saying that patni tassali de rahi hai, aur beti bhi🤪

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I somewhere mentioned in the forum that mj may be having another son whose identity is not known to any of the family members. Maya would have loved him.

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desi344

Its so weird that they would list him as Rishi and Rudra's step brother. It makes sense though you know, we always had sort of inkling that Diya and MJ had something more than what was being shown.

Idk I am going to wait and see. This seems SO off. Would Antara be so nice to a Sautan? Are they playing Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli? ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£