MayRa... Of Darkness and Helping Hands..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The parallels this show gives are something I haven't seen in ages on ITV and I tip my hat to the cvs and especially the writers for this. 

We saw how at just the mere presence of her past, Maya was left shaken up. The memories of the past had her panicking and she went and hid under the table in a corner, shaking and shivering in that darkness. The strong facade gave way to a broken girl who was still haunted by her past. And just right then, Rudra appeared offering her his hand, his trust, and his explicit words of support. πŸ€—

Interesting here that she wrapped her fingers in his hand and held on to his arms.πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Cut to yesterday when we see Rudra suffering a panic attack due to claustrophobia and one that is rooted with the hurt of his past. In the only lightened area of the lift (thanks to the lift buttons), he was breathless, helpless, and almost giving up. Interesting that the same Maya whom he helped out of darkness, helped him to overcome his fear and seek out his own light. πŸ€—

Interesting that when his hands were drooping, she held on to it and supported him.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hoping for more such parallels.. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely! Remember the time when Rudra said Maya would reach out to him of her own accord. Now she's done it twice in one day. Once for herself, and once to help Rudra. Rudra proved right once again. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See rudra will travel maya's path and will understand her is my take.
Grey-licious thumbnail

They are each other's Krishna

One will help the other if one will loose their control 

And yesterday Maya just awakened a warrior inside him like Krishna did to Arjuna when he got weakened