The curly haired girl OS - KuKu

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

The curly haired girl OS- KuKu

Kuhu walked into her room, shuffling her bedding looking for her phone. She was worried that she might have missed Kunal’s phone call. She finally located her phone on the dresser blinking wildly. She turned it on only to find 15 missed calls from her one and only.

“ofo, yeh Mishti ke chakkar mein Kunal ki, kitni calls miss ho gayi” she whined. Call karu, nahi bohut late ho gaya, so gaya hoga. She thought as she put the phone down and headed towards her luggage to retrieve her nightsuit. She had returned to the Maheswari house for Mishbeer wedding, and had been in Mumbai for the past three days shopping for the wedding.

As she walked towards her bathroom to change, she heard a light “Kuhu”. She looked around but no one was there.

Wow kya mein Kunal komiss kar rahi hun ki uski awaz sunai deh rahi hai? She thought, smiled andshook her head.

“Kkuhhuuu”, the voice got a little louder, then there was a knock. She looked towards her balcony door only to find Kunal Rajvansh smiling back at her.

She quickly went opened the door and stepped out.

“KUNAL, tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?”. She asked surprised. She looked past him to find a ladder he had used to climb up.

“Silly question, tumse milne aaya hun of course” replied Kunal as he stepped closer.

“Okay, likin tum door se bhi aa sakte the, phir ladder se kyun”. Kuhu questioned.

“Kyun ki chori chupk eaane mein alag maza hai, #romantic” Kunal whispered flirtly. He went closer toKuhu and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close. He felt Kuhu shuddered a bit which made him smile.

“aur yeh tumahre baalo ko kya hua?” Kunal asked as he ran his fingers through her hair, as he noticed Kuhu’s straight hair that were partially going into their natural curly state.

“Woh actually kuch naya try kar rahi thi, Jasmeet massi ne kaha toh”. Kuhu replied, touching her hair.

“hmm” Kunal nodded.

“likin tum batao, aaj#ladakoChodko, #Mr.RomanticRajvansh kaise ban gaya iske copy rights to Abir bro ke paas hai na, yeh ladder se aana unka style hai!”. Kuhu teased him.

“Agar main door se aata to tumhare saath nahi, balki tumhari puri family ke saath time spend kar raha hota, and I needed to tell my wife something important.”.

“acha, kya” Kuhu asked raising her eyebrows, it was hard for her to keep a straight face as she could feel part of her waist heat up from where Kunal’s arm was wrapped.

“Yeh hi ki”, kunal pulled her closer, and moved his face closer to her ear. “yeh hi ki, hum….” He  whispered, he was teasing her and enjoying every moment of it.

“Hum Rajvansh hi kal a Sangeet competition jeetenge!” Kunal said louder, as he got a little away from Kuhu. She was little taken aback. Only Kunal Rajvansh could ruin perfect moment.

“Woh toh kal sangeet mein hi pata chalega, hum Maheshwaris bhi kuch kam nahi hai!” she flipped her curly hair and was about to walk when Kunal grabbed her hand to stop her.

“Likin tum to Rajvansh ho!” He said, Kuhu smiled a little. “likin agle do dino ke liye main Maheswari hun samjhe!”. She smiled.

“Aacha, suno e kaur baat keheni thi tumhe”. He pulled her close again.

“Kya?”

“Mujhe curly baalo waali laadkiya zyada pasand hai”,  He winked as he wrapped part of her hair around his finger and curling them. Kuhu smiled remembering how she had once asked him whether he like curly or straight hair. A shade of pink crept up on her cheek.

“Actually, sirf ek curly haired girl pasand hai”.

“Kaun?” Kuhu asked

“Uhmm, bohut late ho gaya hai, kal batugna”’ Saying that Kunal jumped over the balcony fence on to thel adder and went down, leaving surprised Kuhu.

“Kunal sambhal kar”, Kuhu smiled as she watched her husband.

Once Kunal was down, he looked up Kuhu, placed his hands on around covering his lips in a scream style andyelled, “I LOVE YOU KUHU Maheswari Rajvansh #Mycurlyhairedlove”. He threw her af lying kiss. Kuhu’s smile widened and she blew him kiss.

“Kunal!”. Both Kuhu and Kunal looked to see who called his name, all of the Maheswari household members had come outside and were smiling at their adorable Jodi. 

Sorry for the grammatical error, wrote it super fast. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

“Kyun ki chori chupk eaane mein alag maza hai, #romantic” Kunal whispered flirtly.😍😍

Haaye! Finally a Kuku story! The OS is really cute!! Sach kahu to mushkil ho raha hai abhi Kunal ko aise imagine karna but hopefully future tracks me we'll get to see Ladaaku Chokro slowly but steadily turn into #RomanticRajvansh.

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aquaHP

“Kyun ki chori chupk eaane mein alag maza hai, #romantic” Kunal whispered flirtly.😍😍

Haaye! Finally a Kuku story! The OS is really cute!! Sach kahu to mushkil ho raha hai abhi Kunal ko aise imagine karna but hopefully future tracks me we'll get to see Ladaaku Chokro slowly but steadily turn into #RomanticRajvansh.

Yes this way in the future, Kunal needs to break a little more, fall for Kuhu fight for Kuhu.

surabhi12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was really adorable 😍

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Adorable One shot 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

I am imagining each and every scene 

Lovely os