Appreciation for yrhpk...❤️❤️❤️

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishbir has reached many hearts within a short span...most importantly a girl who used to just forget the characters of an itv show learnt to take something from the show..be it some life lessons or be it some happiness...a girl learnt how to be self confident...and this is due to the most beautiful show of the decade...2019 is coming to an end with the start of a new decade..and the show has reached a place where it can just grow and grow...

Hi guys..I'm shwetha or rather ammu,as being called by forum mates ,a heartfelt fan of mishbir.today the journey of Mishbir have reached the mark of 200...a number which means a lot to us....and for me mishbir was not just a mere entertaining couple,they were more like my mentors who suddenly knew out of nowhere that I needed some personal help and reached out to me giving me all the strength they could...I dedicate this post to my mishbir,esp Abir ...and my forum members who r now like a family to me....🤗🤗

Firstly Mish...

U came as a gentle breeze amongst all those leads who were portrayed as weak..u r a rare gem Mish...in bespectacled mish,I not just saw a strong yet broken girl but also a little reflection of me...being bespectacled myself,I know what means to carry a specs with u...but it is still special..log toh taane matte rahenge..logon ko  sab kuch mazak hi lagega..but ur identity is what that matters ...yeh seekh toh tumse mili hai..thank u Mish for that....

A society where arranged marriages are usual...doesn't find a need for martial courtship,but as a girl I always felt that there is a need for a girl or a boy to know her lyf partner...becoz as they say Shaadi Kahani ka end nahi..balki ek nayi kahani ka shuruat hai...the bold Mish who voiced out her opinion is a never ending inspiration for me...no matter what the story will be in future...

After a girl who loves her identity,who feels the need for martial courtship..she was a fighter...which not all can be...our Mish is a rare gem yaar..badi ma Abir ko heera kehta hai..par sach kahe toh heera toh Mish bhi hai...

Coming to Kuhu...I don't have much to say abt Kuhu..after leap she is improvising...

Kunal-u r a brother yaar...the brother Kunal is a treat to watch,be the brother Abir deserves...u may not be a perfect human being...but u r a nice brother...I hope u remain so always...

Bm and bp-the parents Mish deserve,u both r very inspiring and I really love u both..❤️❤️       

Jugnu bhaiya...I love u yaar...in the selfish world of RV house..u r a fresh breath of air....ur love for Abir is just awesome...it's so cute...

Meenu-the less said will be better....I have never hated a character from an itv show...I hate u like anything.i simply hate ur presence on my screen...u r a monster..

Now,the heart of the show,he is not just the heart of the show but he has captured my heart since the day he took pics ...with the udd Chala song in the background,u just snatched my heart away...all those shayariseverytym I heard a shayari,I simply fall again and again for u...everytym u stood for Mish,my heart swelled with pride....becoming the friend Mish deserves..to being the perfect boyfriend..ur journey was simply superb...I never thought,I will love a character this much..but Abir became my most favorite...I don't have much words for u Abir...u r awesome...and u r the best ml of itv, thats the truth...🥰🥰no amount of words can be sufficient for describing u....🤗🤗

A big salute to the cast and the crew of yrhpk for making the show great..and so inspiring

For Rhea -thank u for playing Mishti on screen..the way u acts is just incredible...I was skeptical when I heard u were playing with sha but now I realize how wrong I was...u r a great actor Rhea....love u 🥳🥳...

For sha- from mb days,I was a big fan of urs..every single show of ur was incredibly beautiful..but yrhpk and Abir is way more beautiful than the shows and characters u played before😳😳the way u plays Abir noone else can play with more perfection...u r perfect

Special thanks to the forum members here ,who played a major role in making me to appreciate the show openly...esp uru for her highlights and Pali for her spotlights..😆😆

PS:this is the only way I could express my love..I was falling short of words..so I could make this much only..

Plz ignore the mistakes😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Res  Will read and update later 🤗🤗

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Ammu 🤗

Just finishing up dinner and have a busy night packing... but will read and reply later! 

Didn't know anyone read my spotlights on Uru's highlights! So happy to know you read them 🤗🤗

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago