Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I think its funny how he thinks we are all dumb and can't remember his lies. Maybe he thinks we are all Twinkle Khanna! 🤣

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tinah

I think its funny how he thinks we are all dumb and can't remember his lies. Maybe he thinks we are all Twinkle Khanna! 🤣

akshay has funny bones to tickle his wife  

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya_91

He always used to be a cheater throughout in 90s before getting married.

Ayesha jhulka

Raveena tandon (dumped her after engagement, & destroyed her very shining career post 1994)

Shilpa shetty

were victims of his cheating nature

A known cheater/disloyal person can very well be a liar as well, so no surprises here.

---------------

As if he was not cheating on his wife Twinkle with PC or Katty ðŸ˜†

But Mrs. Funny bones doesn't have the guts to walk out of the marriage with the cheater and gives gyan on woman empowerment and blah blah.

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harun98

The whole bitterness of his citizenship started when he won National best actor award, before that know one made a big issue out of it. Why does even bother anyone weather he's Canadian citizen or indian citizen??

True.🙄

If an Italian can become the party president of the biggest opposition party in India, then why can't a Canadian win National award? 🤔

Originally posted by: KebabMeinHaddi

But Mrs. Funny bones doesn't have the guts to walk out of the marriage with the cheater and gives gyan on woman empowerment and blah blah.

Yes Twinkle is quite spineless

She abruptly left showbiz just bcoz Akshay didn't liked her working in movies

PS: Akshay cheated Raveena using Rekha for short flings, and did the same with Ayesha Jhulka while having fling with Pooja Batra.

Forgotten those two names in my post.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KebabMeinHaddi

i don't think he be working with katrina if they had something..it would have gone the PC way..no movies at all..twinkle was pretty stern about them not doing movies anymore and there was also an incident where two came face to face and by the end of it PC was in tears..with katrina, all seems fine..at least that is what it seems like

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

i don't think he be working with katrina if they had something..it would have gone the PC way..no movies at all..twinkle was pretty stern about them not doing movies anymore and there was also an incident where two came face to face and by the end of it PC was in tears..with katrina, all seems fine..at least that is what it seems like

Maybe he was serious about PC like SRK was. A lot of star wives were threaten by her. The others are just in for timepass, I guess. That's why Twinkle let him be!

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Iiiiik

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago