The Picture…Its not necessary to always………………. My Ra4gKor

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

17th December 2019

The Picture…Its not necessary to always………………. My Ra4gKor

I was in no intention to write  but Niki and Smita and my instahearts wanted me to write and relive with FicFam.  I too miss them way too much……My heart says write …… my mind says No……….I have stopped writing….. Sleep…. You are tired…………. But is it necessary to always listen to the authoritative one……….. the mind ….or do as my heart says.

Well lol my heart indeed won as I have my best friends in there…especially my tuffy bossy and ………..

A quick tantantanaaaatan  

We don’t like certain things which are natural but what happens has to happen……… I don’t want my FicFam to grow old but when years pass things get on natural…………..

It was midnight at the balcony 

Just cant believe its five years now … she said…

Nuzzling her….. yes five years … sweet years… he said…

……………. 

The roses no more rosy but growing up too ………………

Both the little prince indeed were growing smart getting into the teen………….. with those small yes I am there, growing thin pencil line of mustache……….

The girls are too talkative and Aditi was exactly like Rowdy ekdam with maarpeet when she finds someone not right……. While Ananya was preaching ahimsa………………

They all had a good family time celebrating the fourteenth birthday of the Cubs and the fifth birthday of the Princess. Pictures of them were taken left  and right and many candid moments were captured.

Lots of classmates were there for the celebration along with their parents too. They were awe at the power couple  who were so vibrant and full of happiness along with the kids. 

Kids growing and so does they change too…. typical teen / adolescent’s age necessarily not to listen to everything that is being told.  

It was an afternoon

There was a general discussion about higher studies as the boys were getting into the tenth. Arjun wanted to go to Army School.  While RagKor were happy but at the same time the reality of the dangers was hitting them but Arjun the one who is always clearer in thoughts could convince them. 

Aayansh wanted to go into fine Arts so was going through London School of Music and also Trinity. 

Chakor was happy but at the same time was holding herself at the thought of being away from the boys. Raaghav on the contrary was happy and infact was supporting much against the shock to her. His replied made her feel how much he had missed being educated and even to dream or chase a dream.  He said yes my mind wants the boys to go ahead and chase their dream while his heart wants them to be with them.  Which will overrule the other depends on the situation and the person. And added he said not all can be Chakor to chase her dream inspite of all the hurdles.  

She asked when did you dream??? And are you living your dream?  He did not answer but just smiled kissing her forehead….. 

Growing up.... the teen tweens 

The rowdy rosey was full of dirt and Ananya was cleaning her while they both were looking out at something…..

Chakor and Raaghav were shocked to see and was infact Chakor was angry that Aditi is growing just like Rowdy… 

Raaghav was trying to find out what happened and she was telling your daughter is just like you… picking fights and see how she is…….

She was looking out and realised the boys were handling something…

She went out and saw it was a small puppy full of dirt and the boys were trying to clean it. 

Whats all this she asked….. 

Ananya told… mumma on the streets few bad boys were hurting and throwing stones at this poor little puppy and when Arjun told them not to do they picked fight with him and pushed the dog in to the slusshy ditch beside..

Why didn’t you call somebody beside and the blue cross? 

Mumma,  Arjun said…. not always we can call others for help and cannot wait for others to take care. Mumma sometimes we need to get into action… if we had waited for the blue cross then he would not have survived…

The puppy was literally shivering and was given warmth and Aayansh brought warm milk.

The puppy cannot be here … its mother may search Chakor said.

So… you want the puppy to be left back on the streets asked Arjun… 

Mumma please the puppy can be with us and we have such a big Mansion so it should not be a problem…it can be with the rabbits and the parrots we have… he said…. if it has a mother then it can find out for sure. 

Chakor could not answer and Raaghav was witnessing the same. He did not want to interfere. 

Typical scenario of the teenage arguments was setting in. 

She left to their room.

The Cubs and Roses were together, playing with the puppy,,, waffle he was named… 

Raaghav walked in and they all hugged him…. he kissed all on their foreheads and sat down…. Chakor too walked down but stayed away leaving the father to have his conversation….

Aditi had bruises, Raaghav was looking at it when she said Dada mummy always says we must fight back but when I fight back she always scolds me.  Why is it only boys can fight whats wrong if I fight.…holding his biceps and touching his hard torso she said, dada I want to be like you and Arjun bhai fight when someone does wrong… like Mary Com want to learn boxing… he smiled kissing her…You chase your dream my princess … But, fighting does not always means to be physical as you also get hurt.  Mumma worries as you are getting hurt. Fight can be in many ways… Physical fighting is fine but not always a solution.  I too realised when your mummy came into my life.  He looked at Arjun and said, you are growing up young man that sometimes you feel a bit irritated when the elders advise of the perils. No daddy he said…. I did not intend to hurt mumma I love her but sometimes ……..

He held Arjun when the other three came and sat down in front of him.  You are all growing up and are subjected to many things, which are happening in the society and get agitated. But you all must understand elders always worry about their children… you are our dreams, our everything.  You can grow fearless but always must value the pros and cons.  You did good by saving the puppy but you both got hurt too…. Mumma appreciates this but on the otherside just think if the puppy’s mother was there somewhere and searching…. And if the unruly boys came back with bigger gang to hurt you… so its better to inform the system, elders before getting into a dual.  Yes we have to be brave, bold, fight but always understand there is something more to it.  Mumma wants you all to be brave bold but within the norms as fighting indeed is not a solution…. Mumma too did not hesitate to be physical when it was required, she did pick the gun when you both were being harmed by those tribals but still she informed the police…

Arjun infact felt sad that he spoke back to Chakor …………………….. Daddy I feel so bad and guilty that I was bit rude to mumma will she forgive me… I feel sorry he said… Yes I too am sorry said Aditi…. Lets go to mumma said the four when they saw her standing at the doorway with all tears…. They went running to them… sorry mumma please please…. we hurt you today….

She hugged them looking at Raaghav with tears in her eyes… kissing them she said… I am also sorry Arjun and Aditi for being a bit harsh…. I should also understand that you fought as you felt it was necessary but I worry for your safety he said… I am also sorry… no mumma please don’t say sorry you are always right and you know better….please forgive us they said…

Its not necessary that elders are always right and the young ones actions are to be condemned but its important that both are weighed.

They all played together with waffle with happiness.

Her eyes were thanking Raaghav behind all this.

Should we always listen to the superior one who dictates or listen to.....

It was after dinner that they were together at the balcony… 

She brought their daily dose of the badam milk and kept on their side table when he gave her the laptop. Here look,  the pictures have been loaded he said. 

Lots of pictures were clicked, many candid moments,  every picture was frame worthy… They were going through the digital versions on the laptop.  

Many pics of them together were clicked and she lost herself in his solo pictures which were taken while he had been receiving and taking care of the guests. 

She was ravishing too…. competing with the younger ones…. Bubbly…. Innocent…..

You look so beautiful he said kissing her cheeks…. Not a mother of five……

Children are growing up too fast she said  by looks and by thoughts too …. looking at the pictures she was marking those she wanted to take a physical print too. 

Yes he said… they have their own reasoning too he said… 

I am always young for your eyes but I am also growing old Raaghav, she said smiling at him…. He kissed her lips and said never say that, you never age!!! Crushing her closer to him…Just that you are getting worried more… 

She said… yes I was quick in judging and getting upset looking at their wounds but Arjun and Aditi were right, sometimes its necessary to be forceful too…

But Raaghav I am so grateful to you the way you handled them….. he said well being with you I should be wise too he winked but that does not mean I loose my trait…slowly nuzzling her neck..

Rowdy…. You naaa………. Remember you are also becoming budda as our children grow….Pulling her closer he said ………..NO….No way I am budda…. he said even if Arjun and Aditi grows …….have their own families too still you will be my sexy birdie and me your Rustic Rowdy… as my love for you will never age…

Her eyes fell and froze on one picture. 

It was a candid moment where he had lifted Aayansh up while Ananya was clinging on to his biceps.  The strong biceps and that charismatic smile would make anyone forget themselves.  There were many ladies in the party who were looking at him. Her fingers went over the picture and his biceps….Handsometa she said to herself which did not miss his ears. 

Look how everyone are gaping at me…she kicked him with her elbow saying I will pluck their eyes… He laughed aloud saying I love my jealousy birdie….…. but Rowdy is just yours…. 

She took the milk and gave when it slipped and fell on his T Shirt.  OOpsss sorry… she jittered.  He smiled and winked…. Well bathe me in your love not in badaam …. He  got up and removed his T and threw it on the sides.....

The pictures on the laptop and his toned bare torso with the badam drops splashed on him was making her not move her gaze off him…. 

Well someone is staring at this budda he said naughtily coming back to her making her sit on his lap….closing the laptop.   She was crimson red. Wiping with the towel and Caressing his torso she said indeed you are too handsome, rustic and sexy too... biting her tongue…… she was holding his neck behind…  it ignited him 

His eyes were lusty and he kissed her valley and her mounds….

She smiled blushing…. Caressing his head… kissing his shoulders and the crook….

Cupping her cheeks he said….Chakor you asked me if I dreamt…..He spoke…..

I never thought I will love someone…. He kissed her…. I will be loved by someone… or I will even be worthy to be loved… She closed his mouth. With loads of tears she said… why do you say so… Raaghav you are the best one can get and the most worthy to be loved…. 

He removed her hands and said… after we parted my mind was saying me that Maidam has left me, she cannot love me anymore as Anjor does not accept our love and she is gone so I should go away my way too.  But my heart was refusing saying I should continue loving her, wait for her for she will come back to me… I did not have a dream at all..scared to dream too as my mind was overpowering me but my heart was pushing me refusing to let go off you…

He for the first time was talking his heart out…. and for the first time she did not interrupt but was listening to him… he was not only talking but was drawing her closer drawing patterns on her. She was loosing in his words and was caressing his torso….

Its not necessary that the one who tries to overpower is always right and should be listened to.  For example like we parents who are always worried about our children Sometimes the lesser one who looks weak holds us more than we think so  like the younger owns who have their own reasoning.  She smiled looking at him understanding what he is trying to say… He smiled too….

Raaghav you have mastered in managing and convincing without hurting anyone…  

That’s because of your love he said… 

So now what you are saying she said and she realised the Rowdy was getting into his naughtiness too…. loosening her dori behind her salwars and zipping her down… while her hands was going all over his torso and back…. Caressing his biceps…..

Chakor….. it’s a fact that we are aging as that’s nature but that does not mean we cannot love each other or make love …. He was thumbing her peaks over her salwar as she was closing her eyes too… So she asked realising her voice was turning husky at his ministrations. 

He carried her inside while she was hugging his neck looking into his eyes… 

He placed her on the bed seated beside, lowering her salwar, releasing the precious assets from her inner… her hands were on his torso still looking into his eyes…..

Your mind says you are growing old , caressing her assets and gently he mouthed when her eyes closed lips parting…. He said your heart is still pounding saying you are still young…. To love and to be loved….

You are a charmer she smiled… hmmm he said…. slowly kissing them… would you listen to your mind he asked when she opened her eyes, kissing him, pushing his jeans down…. No she said my heart does not want to listen to my mind….She was kissing him all over…  He smiled again kissing down her valley to her navel and down.

He brought the quilt over…..they were in their best lovable (un)dress.. hugging each other he said… yes listen to what you try to reason out and not necessary that the one which is towards nature is powerful and right. 

He was kissing her all over…. and so was she…. His naughty was kissing her sweety very slowly creating sensations and she was giving in….. I love you Raaghav….. and did I say how handsome you are she asked… No he said …you always keep saying I am budda…… she smiled kissing his torso…..My rustic rowdy you are so handsome and you still make all those young girls there loose their sleep and go weak just looking at your picture.  True its not necessary to always listen to the one… he closed her mouth…. Kissing her passionately….allowing her to catch some air . did I say how beautiful you are he asked…No she said… you always said I was sexy….. biting her lips…. 

Crushing her into him he said…. Chakor you are the most beautiful creation in the world and I am proud that I am loved by you…. I love you he said ….. it was beautiful…..

You are my sexy birdieee…. We may age as its nature but our love will not age or fade down as that’s against our nature….he said  as passion, lust was taking them over. 

He was hard, masculine, fully grown rubbing against her swollen lips which was palpitating…. He was purposely taking it slow…..she knew….. holding him down caressing she said…. hoarsely, seductively my mind now says I should love you more and my heart just wants you more and more for I love you so much my handsome, rusty rowdy…. 

Haaan haan is it ?? then why are you waiting he asked winking, squeezing her thighs… are you going to listen to your mind or…..

Rowdy…. She kissed him, pushing him down and clothed him when he moaned aloud with the pleasure and warmth he went into ….they were syncing in the pleasure as 

Its not necessary that they listen to anyone when their hearts have decided to sync in together.

It was just too beautiful, like a poetry…

The morning dawned beautifully with the kids along with waffle sprawling on them... 

Yes they have grown but the teens didn't tween to twine with their adorable parents who lived for them as they are their dreams and love. 

They too chose few pic and took a new pic with waffle with them too... 

In all my Ragkor will live together and love together always... ♥️ Why should I think about the inevitable.... 

Okiessssss all happy!!!! Shoot your comments or throw tomatoes!!!!!

Sumi shy shy what have you all made me do!!!!

Well jokes apart I just adore my ficfam!!!!! 

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Homa for the lovely words 

Your writings, whether story or nonstory, are perfect...does not differ...keep writing. 

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks you so so much Smita for the lovely words... Love the way you analyse the story. 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗

Thanks a lot Sumi.. I'm glad that you have finally heard of your heart 🙏. Your story does not seem to have been written in a hurry & without preparation, it's so beautiful👌. I think when it comes to writing about your ficfam, you don't have to make any preparations, but immediately the plot of the story comes out of your brain 😊😊😉. Really Sumi, I feel so happy to read about the cubs (who are no longer kid but teenager) & the roses after a long time 😍😍. One hand Ar & Ad can go for violence for justice like their father & on the other hand, Aa& An is non-violent like Mom. Ar & Aa want to move forward with the goal of turning their dreams into reality 👍& Ragkor's desire to see children's dreams come true but hiding the pain of being away from them. The mother son argument about providing shelter to the puppy ,all were quite realistic  & well written Sumi.👍👍. And the way Raghav handled the situation & explained to them that why physical fighting is not always necessary for justice, there may be other ways, that's great 👏. I think Raghav took on the responsibility of explaining something to the kids for the first time, otherwise it has been always done by their Mom. Then Ragkor hearty convo about Raghav's dream & why he used to scare of dreaming, it made me emotional & then the romantic part was as usual very hot & igneous 🔥 🔥 🔥😍😍, feeling shy🙈🙈 while I was imagining Meejay in the scene but I don't have the control on my imagination as the recent hot pictures of Vj in bare body & Meera in the modern attire floating in front of my eyes 😍😍😍 & do I need to say that how efficient you are to write such a scene so perfectly? 😊😊 Loved RR & his SB & their happiness & togetherness ,their immense love for each other ❤❤. Really Love never concede age barriers but it  increases with age & that is what is called true love that never gets old. Can't express how much I love your ficfam & missed them sooooo much. Thank you so much Sumi for writing this lovely one on our request 🙏.

Unquote 

You all are my catalyst 🙏☺️

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘thank you so much for listening to our crazy demands but what to do,  you have spoilt us😜

What a lovely story this is with so many lessons to learn too👏👏👏👏👏.... loveddddd it......especially just after watching the spoilt brats from naagin these 4 are a blessing (yes i have just finished watching the second episode and the kids are simplyTERRIBLE) 

And what to say about ragkor 😍😍😍😍it just makes me want MEEJAY more and more!!!!

So as usual I will end with.....KEEP WRITING... take your time in between the stories but don't you ever stop 😍

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘thank you so much for listening to our crazy demands but what to do,  you have spoilt us😜

What a lovely story this is with so many lessons to learn too👏👏👏👏👏.... loveddddd it......especially just after watching the spoilt brats from naagin these 4 are a blessing (yes i have just finished watching the second episode and the kids are simplyTERRIBLE) 

And what to say about ragkor 😍😍😍😍it just makes me want MEEJAY more and more!!!!

So as usual I will end with.....KEEP WRITING... take your time in between the stories but don't you ever stop 😍

Hey Niki...................

Happy you are happy... and lo I spoilt you??? ugghhh!

Naagin4 ha ha actually when I watch my eyes are glued just on VJ and the brats better not talk...

the moment I see those snakes I burst out 🤣... KN threatened me more than these KN (Kaala Naags)

Actually this fantasy fiction is indeed a stress buster....

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Sonia for the lovely words 

Firstly Thanks a lot dear for writing such a beautiful Ragkor story for us and fulfill our wish that,s so sweet of you 😘😘😘 Ragkor scenes with kids to Ragkor blissful moments everything is perfect Ragkor are on fire as always 🔥🔥🔥 and their scenes always makes me shy🙈🙈🙈 and I imagine meejay in that place Once again thank you so much always keep writing & entertain us like this

Unquote 

Me too shy shy 🙈🙈

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loved how Ragkor handled the boys and left them to decide their future. 

Chakor is the disciplinarian and Raghav is the lenient one, they compliment each other so well.

Ragkor romance is always 🔥🔥🙈🙈

Thanks for this surprise ❤️️❤️️

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Loved how Ragkor handled the boys and left them to decide their future. 

Chakor is the disciplinarian and Raghav is the lenient one, they compliment each other so well.

Ragkor romance is always 🔥🔥🙈🙈

Thanks for this surprise ❤️️❤️️

Hey Mai😍😍💃💃

Thanks so much for the comment... 

Means a lot 🤗 😍 😍 

Yep yep Ragkor is a perfect yin-yang 😜😜

LuvSSever thumbnail

sumi 🤗

I love this family..

And we are shy shy reading this😁😁😁