Gunjan, Yogi, Pari all wrong?

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am also disappointed with Yojan wedding as everyone else.  We all know Prakash is wrong. Gunjan no one is liking..she has no guts. She is just puppet.

But is Pari right too? Just because Prakash did emotional talk, she left Yogi just like that. Doesn't matter what reason is, bottom line is she left yogi too heart broken.

And Yogi? Why did he had to marry? He could have decided not to marry for now at this point and spend some years on building his career and let all dust settle down.

In my humble opinion, in this drama everyone is wrong including Pari & Yogi.

I agree with you.. This is what even I am feeling.... 

Everybody are thinking that the are right but actually everybody have messed it up very badly... And blaming each other for the situation.... 

Yes I agree all are wrong....even if Pari asked Yogi to marry Gunjan Yogi can easily say NO but he said yes ....All are wrong and damage already done so Yogi have to fulfill his responsibility as husband and move on ....Pari can go back to her city and Gunjan is selfish so she is getting everything easily ...

So disappointed with show that I don't know what m writing 

I still dont understand under what logic did Gunjan carry with the engagement as a punishment for Shiv? If she had taken a stand then all this wouldn't have happened. Have never seen such a weak FL on ITV.

If Yogi starts loving Gunjan again it will be wrong on multiple counts but alas thats seems to be the likely ending.

Edited by King-Aggy - 4 years ago

Agree 😎 All are Wrong 👎🏼any One Can Stop Marriage Or To build Drama Around Make a Reengagement stuff to include gunjan .next YoRi reveal to her then stopping marriage at nick of time yesa bhi chalega lekin ithna bewafa shaadi 🤪 khair ab kya faida ❓ 

Like I said earlier each and everyone is responsible for this forced marriage.. Not just Prakash... 

It's just that Prakash played big role in this mess

Dumb writers couldn't come up with anything sensible in this 21st century. And sadly forced marriages with this kind of emotional drama still happens in India.

Did the writers of patiala babes infiltrate this show ? 

it’s gone to hell 

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Did the writers of patiala babes infiltrate this show ? 

it’s gone to hell 

Exactly. Suddenly all Sony shows are running Ekta Mata story. I can’t even. 

Sony doesn’t understand its loyal audience. Sony’s viewers are not Ekta mata viewers. Suddenly they go dramatic to lure in audiences that were never theirs to begin with and in the process they lose their loyal base too.. 

I have said exact same thing. But it's an ITV show and characters are forced to do illogical things in the name of drama. I only have so much energy to waste bashing characters. So I focus on bashing Gunjan and Prakash as they are easy targets. But I completely agree that Pari and Yogi brought misfortune on themselves by not being adults and saying no one can force them. If Yogi had simply said no to the marriage there was nothing Prakash could've done. Maybe kicked him out of the house, but Yogi was prepared to leave the house for Pari anyway. He only got married because Pari told him too, which is again illogical. It was not out of respect for Prakash or sympathy for Gunjan, as those things would've made a little sense at least, but he doesn't care about that at all. I have seen situation where heartbroken ML gets married to someone else out of temporary anger and revenge against FL (again, stupid, but a little more understandable). Here Yogi is not trying to inflict hurt on Pari. He knows this will make both of them unhappy, and he still loves her so what is the point? From Pari's point of view, I can see maybe where she thinks if marriage doesn't happen then Prakash will sever relationship with Yogi, and she doesn't want that to happen. But I feel Yogi would know better, and he would try to pacify his father with support from family, and wait for Pari rather than blindly go into marriage with Gunjan. Or even talk with Gunjan and explain the situation. The girl may be empty-headed, but surely even she has a shred of self-respect to not force herself on someone who explicitly states he doesn't want her. That is why CVs probably skipped straight to marriage after break-up. They didn't want to leave room for logic. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 4 years ago