Difference between Loyalty and being a doormat...Sid-Asim, Sid-Arti

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't want Sid and Asim patch up, I do understand that there's still a month and a half to go so every possibility of a truce may happen but I feel it shouldn't.

friendship is based on equality beyond your background, financial status, etc. No matter how much you have so-called "helped" your friend when it's done after treating you like a nobody, taking you for granted, make you feel inferior, treating you like a slave who is not allowed to voice your opinion and thoughts.

No amount of loyalty deserves such friendship. It's not above your respect and dignity. I am glad, Asim stuck to that and broke away.

I cannot believe how Arti thinks being treated like a doormat is Ok and calls it "loyalty", this was exactly what Tanisha did too. When that Aaj Tak guy called her a doormat, she said it was loyalty.

There is a big difference between loyalty and being a doormat. Loyalty is shown where there is respect, dignity, love, and care. Doormat is when you are expected to gove everything to the other person and in return, you get favors but no respect or love or care.

I hope Arti realizes that soon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly

Your title itself is enough of an explanation 

Arti and asim both  being good friends of sid but have handled the situation differently 

On one side where arti chooses to take all the nonsense of sid and continue getting humiliated by him whereas on the other side asim decided to put his point forward and choses to stand for his self respect 

Asim has time and again said that one should give respect in amy kind of relationship whereas arti had clearly declared that her game starts and ends with shukla 

Even after getting panic attacks and mocking by sid she didn't tool a stand and on the other hand Asim has given shukla the taste of his medicine by coming in forefront and fighting with him. 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aarti is in love and love is blind..Paras clearly told Sid on his return that Sana missed him but Aarti missed him more. Further telling him that Aarti was like whether you talk to her or not but she gets relieved just by looking at you and see that you are around.

She is like Meera to Sana's Radha.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aarti is retrogressive in her attitude and behaviours, I won't accept her values and judgement in this 21st century, she should have been born in stone age

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I don't want Sid and Asim patch up, I do understand that there's still a month and a half to go so every possibility of a truce may happen but I feel it shouldn't.

friendship is based on equality beyond your background, financial status, etc. No matter how much you have so-called "helped" your friend when it's done after treating you like a nobody, taking you for granted, make you feel inferior, treating you like a slave who is not allowed to voice your opinion and thoughts.

No amount of loyalty deserves such friendship. It's not above your respect and dignity. I am glad, Asim stuck to that and broke away.

I cannot believe how Arti thinks being treated like a doormat is Ok and calls it "loyalty", this was exactly what Tanisha did too. When that Aaj Tak guy called her a doormat, she said it was loyalty.

There is a big difference between loyalty and being a doormat. Loyalty is shown where there is respect, dignity, love, and care. Doormat is when you are expected to gove everything to the other person and in return, you get favors but no respect or love or care.

I hope Arti realizes that soon. 

Tanisha ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...where is her loyalty now???