Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode was good...smiley1

Finally ladka ladki made an entry .. smiley42want more.. smiley36

when anu said i am a good guy and you just made me a bad one smiley36.. pre's smile was such a soothing one smiley27

Anu dear.. you really don't know the madness level you have for pre since the beginningsmiley36 and we love you for that smiley42smiley27

I am not sure whether moh heard pre komo talKing in the precap but her expressions are suggesting as if she heard it...smiley24 but pre is a treat to watch while talking to moh ..  smiley4sassy pre again makes an entry smiley42 she knows how to put everyone in their places since the beginning .. smiley36smiley27 

I think CVS are really going for shivi ron angle ..smiley24 earlier i was keen when ron was introduced .. smiley1also because in the previous 4 months i had a feeling CVS were opting for anu shivi anglesmiley18 so was more inclined to see ronshivi smiley36 but now seeing the wrong things ron is doing .. shivi deserves better .. smiley1if CVS are going for it then want proper redemption for ron too.. smiley20

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

slowly it's getting back where it belongs 🙏🙏

Der aana, durust aana and all that jazz....😆

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Double post 

Edited by rahuldravidfan - 4 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

anupam ko bhi dhamki di😲

Pallu...he is being driven by the guilt that he had to hit a pregnant lady, which has given him the courage to go against Ronit. That guilt is turning him mad that he is pouring it on all those who are coming on his way. Isaliye Anupam ko bhi nahin choda. 😆

KZK is really blessed that even the actors who come for a small role too are so talented. Even in that chase scene, he had a good give & take rappo with Ronit. 

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

Today's episode was good...smiley1

Finally ladka ladki made an entry .. smiley42want more.. smiley36

when anu said i am a good guy and you just made me a bad one smiley36.. pre's smile was such a soothing one smiley27

Anu dear.. you really don't know the madness level you have for pre since the beginningsmiley36 and we love you for that smiley42smiley27

I am not sure whether moh heard pre komo talKing in the precap but her expressions are suggesting as if she heard it...smiley24 but pre is a treat to watch while talking to moh ..  smiley4sassy pre again makes an entry smiley42 she knows how to put everyone in their places since the beginning .. smiley36smiley27 

I think CVS are really going for shivi ron angle ..smiley24 earlier i was keen when ron was introduced .. smiley1also because in the previous 4 months i had a feeling CVS were opting for anu shivi anglesmiley18 so was more inclined to see ronshivi smiley36 but now seeing the wrong things ron is doing .. shivi deserves better .. smiley1if CVS are going for it then want proper redemption for ron too.. smiley20

I won't be able to watch the episode before 9 p.m. Since everyone is talking about @bold, can you just let me know what was shown today that hinted towards the possibility of RonShiv angle?

However, I'd rather they not... Ronit is a criminal..Period!!!

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I won't be able to watch the episode before 9 p.m. Since everyone is talking about @bold, can you just let me know what was shown today that hinted towards the possibility of RonShiv angle?

Nothing much just Shivi saying she has to do something to keep Ronit away from Pre and stop him from hurting Pre. We can understand Sharma sisters way of protecting their loved ones😆

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Shivi saw Ron in doctor's clothes in the hospital... she knew he had come to harm Pre

Also in the night they showed Shivi in thinking mode remembering Sona is Komo... she declares that she needs to do something that will stop Ron from harming Pre... 

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Moms are irreplaceable, my day can't go right without hearing my mom's voice. I don't even feel like eating anything when she goes out of station. I feel void without her even though we both just argue or fight when we both are together. You just need mom irrespective of anything😆

I loved this pic, Pre being baby in her mom's arms ♥️

I only realised the depth of motherhood when i got married !! Nobody can replace.....not even ur own father..❤️

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Nothing much just Shivi saying she has to do something to keep Ronit away from Pre and stop him from hurting Pre. We can understand Sharma sisters way of protecting their loved ones😆

@ bold so true... 😆 I wonder what happened to the other guy shivi was supposed to get engaged to... 😕

bashful_moon thumbnail

Okay... Thanks🤗