Pati, Patni Aur Woh - Unpopular Opinion

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Don't kill me for this, I watched this movie last night and I felt that Ananya was better in her role than Bhoomi was in her role. There was the softness in her and she did control her accent, in climax confrontation scene, there was more pain in her eyes and better expressions than Bhumi. I felt Bhumi was monotonous she delivered every dialogue regardless of what character is going through and her relationship with other characters. 

I also felt that Bhumi was going for this hot and sexual Patni, every expression was same like she wants to initiate foreplay 🤔 where she was formulating a scheme to trick Karthik, that scene was way too wierd and out of place. 

Ananya didn't have much scope, her scenes were limited and she wasn't supposed to be hotter than Patni, she was softer than Patni and she did justice to her role. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Agree.. I haven't watched the movie bt from insta scene I have seen she was good.. Bhumi was good too no comparison there.. Bt from the new lot she is the most natural... She can act bt still ppl bash her n hail Tara who can't act lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6CtvLrhwdE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link