Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-wNitPlTUy/?igshid=uw7ays5snek5

He's wearing a jacket and shorts 😂🤣 and his beard grew back already. 😍

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

I think the above picture must be old...like before he shaved.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-wpiRRJqZA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is from kasamh se... I prefer him with short hair still. but he looks good.

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

hey guys anybody has seen fixer i have just seen the promo of it and dayumm it has quite a lot of bold scenes too , i mean its amazing to see shabir so comfy with actresses,i am so jlo of it i wish kash tv shows main hi itne bold ho pate ,but i really wanna know do abhigya have tons of scenes like those(i mean some hot kisses coz cant get LL in tv na) kyaa???

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

hey guys anybody has seen fixer i have just seen the promo of it and dayumm it has quite a lot of bold scenes too , i mean its amazing to see shabir so comfy with actresses,i am so jlo of it i wish kash tv shows main hi itne bold ho pate ,but i really wanna know do abhigya have tons of scenes like those(i mean some hot kisses coz cant get LL in tv na) kyaa???

AbhiGya have lots of kisses,hugs in kkb over 6 years but obviously it's not like the ones on web.. have to be tamed down but yes lots of intimate scenes. 😳 Fixerr is hot. Shabir looked hawttt through out and his performance was just 👍🏼 do watch it on zee5.

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Fixerr is lit but not so daring as it looked in the promos,a lot more decent than other webshows. Quite enjoyable and this kind of character is perfect for Shabir. A bit of everything. ❤️

And Abhigya had hotter scenes even with the limits of itv. Always find a way to spice up their romance without crossing those limits.

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

thanks girls for your reviews will deffo watch it in the near future ,shabs looks so damn hawttt in it dayummmmm this man is truly a sexgod for me!!! Lucky Kanchi and sriti in real and reel worlds!!!

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

And Abhigya had hotter scenes even with the limits of itv. Always find a way to spice up their romance without crossing those limits.

I know right.. a lot of so called hot scenes in web shows are forgettable. but the intimacy between Abhi and Pragya, their touches, smiles, kisses, closeness can't be replicated.

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Adding Abhi's double meaning dialogues 😆 those can't be repeated. Way more bold than any other gesture. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Adding Abhi's double meaning dialogues 😆 those can't be repeated. Way more bold than any other gesture. 

😂 true. Like the lady finger scene... 🤣🙈 just one example of the crazy, naughty Abhi.