Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Nirbhaya case convict Akshay Kumar Singh is seeking review of his death penalty with this reasoning:

“Death penalty is the premeditated and cold-blooded killing of a human being by the state in the name of justice… Death penalty is the ultimate denial of human rights, goes against the principle of non-violence,” 

Does he remember his own monstrous crime or have forgotten as its been 7 years.🤢

Also says in the petition that the air quality in Delhi NCR is like a “gas chamber.” The water “is also full of poison” and “life is going short to short, then why death penalty?” (Lawyer must have added this BS) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In a 14-page Criminal Review Petition, filed by advocates on his behalf, Akshay Singh says: "Why death penalty when age is reducing... it is mentioned in our Ved, Purans and Upanishads that... people lived the life of thousand years... now it is Kalyug, in this era, age of human beings have reduced much. It has now come to 50-60 years... this is almost a true analysis... when a person faces stark realities of life, then he is no better than a dead body".

Me: LMAO. What kind of idiotic advocates are these? Why commit the crime to begin with? You could have lived a long, prosperous life ... but you chose to rape someone. Go F(ck yourself, ch8t.

9l0m7u9k

D) Gee ... for a person who is being "poisoned" ... why wouldn't you want to take the easy way out? 

E) Lol, okay. I asked myself, and the answer is still f9ck off. Enjoy rotting in whatever hell you end up in. 

Also why is this in BW channel? 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

First of all why there are advocates for those animals ? 🤢 

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

First of all why there are advocates for those animals ? 🤢 

Civil society ka dhong karna hai... criminals ko bhi lawyer chaiye chahe wo terrorist ho ya rapists.🤢

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

pehle ish gandu lawyer ko marna chahiye, baad mai un chutiyo ko.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

pehle ish gandu lawyer ko marna chahiye, baad mai un chutiyo ko.

Not really sure but I guess govt assigns lawyer to criminals for defense. Fcuked ab law.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is a standard argument against death penalty. Nothing shocking.