Aaj tho ek post banta hai Ronit aka Tarun ke liye

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Once again he proved his mettle as an actor and though the chase looked quite stretched Tarun's acting made it worth watching. Was totally crazy yet hilarious. The way he was scared & scaring the driver at the same time.....Ronit beta u were superb🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-dEotBkQ2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-dlnzB2Gl/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-dvzoBZOy/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-efLuBbYx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-esoKBRW-/

CVs kabhi kabhi aisa kuch scenes de diya karo, but not at the cost of poor execution of emotional scenes. If at all the accident scene & following AnuPre scene was well directed, today's episode would have been a complete paisa vasool episode.

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He was cute today indeed.. I loved aggression when he couldn't do what he wanted with Anurag because of Sonalika.. the way he interacted with driver.. and best for me was when he hid his face as soon as Anurag's car was right in front of him.. he was also worried that Prerna must have seen him...He was good in today's epi..

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy weekend again. Not sure whether will be able to login tomorrow. 

So, cya later.

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for this post Grace.

He is really show stealer for me in today's episode.

He goes from being funny to vengeful in seconds. I just love Ronit's character, he is a kameena but very entertaining like Naveen Babu. 

I love his one liners. 

I just love his frustration when comes to both AnuPre if not for his didu he would have made joint plan to kill both AnuPre 😂

Gosh his hatred for Prerna and the way he enjoyed her accident shows how evil he is.

Tarun is a very good actor, he can switch emotions in seconds. I really hope he gets noticed by Mata and gets some good projects in his kitty.

That guy owns screen even with minimal SS and dialogues👏

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Tarun is a fantastic actor. Even with little screen space he made a place for himself in the show. I freakin’ love his character. Go Ronit Go, your obsession to kill AnuPre is a treat to my eyes 😳

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tarun is  just too good  and his expressions and one liners are too funny.. 👏

Today I could enjoy the chase scene just because of him.. Ronit's  frustration for not being able to kill Anu along with Pre was just hilarious..  Also his banter with the driver was enjoyable too..😆

Ronit made Pre bleed and made her journey to the hospital bed possible.😈 For this we will be ever grateful to him..🙏

#RonitChaubeystan🥳

This guy is SOO GOOODDDD......

I was really disappointed when they changed ronit’s character at start to fit Komo track ... thought this guy is such a a good actor and will be removed from KZK.....

But glad they kept him .... negative hi sahi ... but Atleast we can enjoy his talent .... plus He himself have added layers to Ronit .... psycho, obsessed, funny and that tapori style 😆....

Hope writers use him well .... viewers have really accepted this Ronit .... all thanks to Tarun ...

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I was really disappointed when they changed ronit’s character at start to fit Komo track ... thought this guy is such a a good actor and will be removed from KZK.....

But glad they kept him .... negative hi sahi ... but Atleast we can enjoy his talent .... plus He himself have added layers to Ronit .... psycho, obsessed, funny and that tapori style 😆....

Hope writers use him well .... viewers have really accepted this Ronit .... all thanks to Tarun ...

Sorry to say but his acting level goes down in certain scenes. Like in yesterday's episode, he couldn't entertain me😆

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

If handled properly, IMO, Ronit's redemption (I know it is hard to show, but still), can be an overwhelming track.

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ronit hi ek lauta villain hai iss show mein jis pe bilkul bhi gussa nehi aata😂