Narashimma vs Mahadev

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you Star Plus for bringing this track!

๐Ÿค— Lots of of love.. ๐Ÿค—

I have heard many times about Narayan's fight with Mahadev while Narashimma avatar but never seen on any Tv shows till now.. Its the first time which I am witnessing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved Tarun ji & Savi's acting.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Waiting for Tomorrow's episode..

Savi looked absolutely fit for this Narashimma avatar ๐Ÿ˜Ž Way to Go man... Mr.Savi Takkur, I have request Please accept, if you get any offers to play as Narayan near by future.. 

The Most Handsome Narayan of ITV nowadays ๐Ÿ‘

Lol.. I couldn't stop myself from drooling over the Cute Grapical Lion.. ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ It was soooooooooo cute..  with those silky hair.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, Narasimha avatar was nicely done.

First time they are using CGI head... normally they just put a mask.

My 3 issues though....

- why no Varaha avatar... Savi would look so cute with a snout and tusks

- Lakshmi should be there to pacify Narayan first before Mahadev's Sharabh avatar .. we missed some good moments

- I'm sure Savi didn't play Narasimha... I know Savi's body by now .. actor playing Narasimha didn't have Savi's thin waist (โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ sorry I notice things... I'm besharam !)

Edited by milindt - 4 years ago
milindt thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Savi looked absolutely fit for this Narashimma avatar ๐Ÿ˜Ž Way to Go man... Mr.Savi Takkur, I have request Please accept, if you get any offers to play as Narayan near by future.. 

The Most Handsome Narayan of ITV nowadays ๐Ÿ‘

TRUE TRUE TRUE

I want to Savi again and again in mythological roles.

Sarah Raj Jain and Tarun Khanna have whole careers on such roles and audience love them.

I'm sure Savi will be approached again... For me he's a better Narayan than SRJ ... the body, nice voice, gentle eyes, playful smile, angry face (and at least his body is not defaced with tattoos like SRJ, and no lisp too)

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindt

Yes, Narasimha avatar was nicely done.

Yes! It was nice.. esp it's silky hair 

First time they are using CGI head... normally they just put a mask.

I see! Mask.. It's 1st time on TV.. But it's a great work ๐Ÿ‘

My 3 issues though....

- why no Varaha avatar... Savi would look so cute with a snout and tusks

Because we have only one week to say good bye to this show ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have expected a lot..

- Lakshmi should be there to pacify Narayan first before Mahadev's Sharabh avatar .. we missed some good moments

Actually all Devs will be present there to control Narashimma avatar but no idea why did they brought only Mahadev!

- I'm sure Savi didn't play Narasimha... I know Savi's body by now .. actor playing Narasimha didn't have Savi's thin waist (โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ sorry I notice things... I'm besharam !)

It's Savi only.. They must have done some Grapical/CGI work to exaggerate his body size to fit for this Avatar.. But I am sure it's Savi only..

MyDriYa thumbnail

TRUE TRUE TRUE

I want to Savi again and again in mythological roles.

Yes! I never thought after SRJ someone could fit for Vishnu's role..

Actually for Krishna, some actors used to be good but not for all Avatars of Narayan.. But Savi is absolutely perfect.. 

Sarah Raj Jain and Tarun Khanna have whole careers on such roles and audience love them.

SRJ is My all time favorite.. The Magical smile of him.. God.. It's just Magical.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Don't have words to express..

I'm sure Savi will be approached again... For me he's a better Narayan than SRJ ... the body, nice voice, gentle eyes, playful smile, angry face (and at least his body is not defaced with tattoos like SRJ, and no lisp too)

I really believe on this.. He will get offered again as Narayan for sure .. Hope he accepts.. 

I will wait to watch Savi as Narayan once again.. really really hope it will happen very soon.. โ˜บ๏ธ

milindt thumbnail

I really believe on this.. He will get offered again as Narayan for sure .. Hope he accepts.. 

I will wait to watch Savi as Narayan once again.. really really hope it will happen very soon.. โ˜บ๏ธ

Yes, Mohit Raina was approached too many times to replay Mahadev. but he declined.

I'm 100% sure Savi will be approached again...

Let spam his FB and Instagram account begging him to take on these roles. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks For Update๐Ÿ˜ณ not seen the visualtreat ๐Ÿ˜•(Epi)  

Mahadev pacifying Narasimavatar shown in DKDM too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Savi๐Ÿ˜›Tarun ๐Ÿ˜›Is Absolutely Delight here catch in Hotstar ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Only 1 week for Namah ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜’ 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Yes, Mohit Raina was approached too many times to replay Mahadev. but he declined.

I'm 100% sure Savi will be approached again...

Let spam his FB and Instagram account begging him to take on these roles. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I have heard something like, Savi also ardent Devotee of Narayan ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

So he will be blessed to play the role again.. just waiting for his any article.. Which he himself declare that he is ready to play Narayan once again.. if he gets offered ๐Ÿค—

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Thanks For Update๐Ÿ˜ณ not seen the visualtreat ๐Ÿ˜•(Epi)  

Mahadev pacifying Narasimavatar shown in DKDM too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Savi๐Ÿ˜›Tarun ๐Ÿ˜›Is Absolutely Delight here catch in Hotstar ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Only 1 week for Namah ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜’ 

I missed to watch out that scene from DMDK may be...

But in Namah, it just awesome..

Yes! Sadly one one week.. 5episodes left ๐Ÿฅบ

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I missed to watch out that scene from DMDK may be...

But in Namah, it just awesome..

Yes! Sadly one one week.. 5episodes left ๐Ÿฅบ

I think it's Samudramanthan +Ashokasundari track in Dkdm where mahadev narrates Narayan avtars๐Ÿ˜ณ in Narasimavatar he is there to cool His Aradhya๐Ÿ˜›.

Glad Namah Shown This ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can't believe how soon this Brilliant Show going to disappear๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ only 5epis๐Ÿ˜ณ