Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nushy, firstly it's great to see the updates so fast. Would have loved to read it fast, but if you haven't guessed, I am highly invested in Cricket.

Coming to the update, it's really written well. The way Piya discussed and clearly told about the decision of separation was great, would have liked if We was used at some places.

Everything and her struggles and taking a stand was awesome.

Ansh supporting her decision was great!

Surprise element was Ansh staying with the family, and much needed that RiAd and Piya move out.

However at points, I felt Piya painted as white, which certainly wasn't the case, like if I see it from my perspective Ansh always had a great bonding with the kids too, so just separating them from him, was way too harsh. But then again, it's always good to see other's perspectives, like your angle and how you want to potray a plot is seen, quite well.

Quite a lot of Piya's points and their conversation was covered beautifully, and Piya telling him to live the life as he wanted.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Cool! I am the exact opposite of that. 😆 I don't have any idea regarding which sports events occur when. But I am glad you are enjoying yourself. 

Well, about this chapter, my intention was to portray Piya as flawed, not white. Now, everyone is justified from his/her own point of view. Here Piya did all the talking. So it might have looked like I tried to justify her but I wanted to show how she has undergone the entire process and how it had affected her decisions. Because if we go by the show's narration, she has always put up with everything thrown at her. And this is something I have experienced and believed - no relation forms or breaks with one incident. There is build up everywhere. Sometimes it does happen that we keep giving second chances and ignore our own feelings but after a point, the differences become so great that we give up. For outsiders, it's like - that one incident shaped up/broke their relationship. While the parties involved had it been going for much longer.

That's why I tried to bring up Piya's past and how she kept ignoring Ansh prioritizing Gs over her again and again. But if the first breaking point was to throw her out of the house and then the final nail in the coffin was endangering the kids' lives. 

The use of "I" was deliberate. Because at this point Piya is fed up of Ansh and finally is willing to take control of the important decisions of RiAd's lives. Ansh has always been great with kids but like I said, very important second priority which never should have happened.

And Piya will never separate them from Ansh. In fact she was willing to take all the blame and let Ansh choose Ved over her. It'll be clearer in the next chapters - she decided to co-parent so that the kids receive both the parent's love but not get influenced by Gs that their powers are the root cause of their problems. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Cool! I am the exact opposite of that. 😆 I don't have any idea regarding which sports events occur when. But I am glad you are enjoying yourself. 

Well, about this chapter, my intention was to portray Piya as flawed, not white. Now, everyone is justified from his/her own point of view. Here Piya did all the talking. So it might have looked like I tried to justify her but I wanted to show how she has undergone the entire process and how it had affected her decisions. Because if we go by the show's narration, she has always put up with everything thrown at her. And this is something I have experienced and believed - no relation forms or breaks with one incident. There is build up everywhere. Sometimes it does happen that we keep giving second chances and ignore our own feelings but after a point, the differences become so great that we give up. For outsiders, it's like - that one incident shaped up/broke their relationship. While the parties involved had it been going for much longer.

That's why I tried to bring up Piya's past and how she kept ignoring Ansh prioritizing Gs over her again and again. But if the first breaking point was to throw her out of the house and then the final nail in the coffin was endangering the kids' lives. 

The use of "I" was deliberate. Because at this point Piya is fed up of Ansh and finally is willing to take control of the important decisions of RiAd's lives. Ansh has always been great with kids but like I said, very important second priority which never should have happened.

And Piya will never separate them from Ansh. In fact she was willing to take all the blame and let Ansh choose Ved over her. It'll be clearer in the next chapters - she decided to co-parent so that the kids receive both the parent's love but not get influenced by Gs that their powers are the root cause of their problems. 

Okay! Yes, I am and I get some life lessons, which is why I am quite close to the game. It's another level. Won't bore you.

Thanks for explaining, hence I mentioned. Okay about the I. Even I agree to the theory of going beyond or ignoring yourself and it's a chain.

It's fine to have different views, would always happen too in our cases.

Interesting. But yes, will be seen in next chapters. Also with this chapter, Piya in no way looked flawed or human. That's my perspective after I read it. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I wouldn't get bored if I had the slightest idea. 😆 But I do understand. Some shows made me realize how things are not black and white and some changed my outlook to certain things permanently. So yeah, I get the part where we can connect to different things be it sports or something else. 😊

Well, it can never be the same for everyone. Once I had told one of my Bengali professors that I was doubtful whether the writer himself thought about so many aspects as our professor was explaining different aspects of the novel. She replied that the writer had thought a lot and wrote something down. But she interpreted it in her own way. And it would have been completely valid if someone else had interpreted the meaning in a completely different way. 

So that stays true for us too. Since I am the writer of this FF, I am seeing things from one perspective. While you would be reading, you might interpret it in a different way which I hadn't even thought about in the first place.

It's cool. 👍🏼 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

I wouldn't get bored if I had the slightest idea. 😆 But I do understand. Some shows made me realize how things are not black and white and some changed my outlook to certain things permanently. So yeah, I get the part where we can connect to different things be it sports or something else. 😊

Well, it can never be the same for everyone. Once I had told one of my Bengali professors that I was doubtful whether the writer himself thought about so many aspects as our professor was explaining different aspects of the novel. She replied that the writer had thought a lot and wrote something down. But she interpreted it in her own way. And it would have been completely valid if someone else had interpreted the meaning in a completely different way. 

So that stays true for us too. Since I am the writer of this FF, I am seeing things from one perspective. While you would be reading, you might interpret it in a different way which I hadn't even thought about in the first place.

It's cool. 👍🏼 

🤣 Cool. Sports for me is a whole different life lesson and an inspiration of another level. 

But shows definitely, even I learnt it and novels too, they show you things are grey.

Indeed it cannot be. Cos we have different experiences and connect too. Thanks for taking it sportingly. Your example is apt.

Right, it's that way and you should be proud too cos not all writers can make it that way. Most times the story becomes just one way. Hence as we say, perspective differs! 

😃

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yes, books are like a whole new universe itself. 

Not proud, but I am definitely flattered that you guys are liking my story. 😊 I have read some really good FFs while some were quite disappointing. 🤔 

Hopefully I can do justice to the rest of the chapters and give it an appropriate ending. 

Wish me luck! 😊

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yes, books are like a whole new universe itself. 

Not proud, but I am definitely flattered that you guys are liking my story. 😊 I have read some really good FFs while some were quite disappointing. 🤔 

Hopefully I can do justice to the rest of the chapters and give it an appropriate ending. 

Wish me luck! 😊

Indeed! Could you suggest some good novels to me? 

You deserve all appreciation! You know one reason, I don't write is I won't give so much justice. But I do feel I can attempt maybe a small Fun thing or a piece to write how we wanted a few things.

I read very few but I have also come across both genres. The worst were the ones as you mentioned, ages back I got invested in a few and writers just vanished or didn't end. 

Definitely you will do very well, wishing you all Luck!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Oh boy! I have generally read novels by the writers of my country. I lost the habit after college, not that I am really proud of it. 😓 So can't suggest you anything solid. I am sorry!!! 😓

Thanks for your motivation dear. 🙂 I was actually waiting for your OS. In fact, that gave me the idea of starting my FF. Are you gonna write anything soon? 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Oh boy! I have generally read novels by the writers of my country. I lost the habit after college, not that I am really proud of it. 😓 So can't suggest you anything solid. I am sorry!!! 😓

Thanks for your motivation dear. 🙂 I was actually waiting for your OS. In fact, that gave me the idea of starting my FF. Are you gonna write anything soon? 

Oh! That's fine, I get it. 

You are always welcome! Motivation helps a lot, you know, pushed me in making creations, VMs. I wanted to, but I always got this push and pull thing, since it's not my cup. To top that, I did the mistake of seeing a glimpse of Nazar currently for 5 minutes for inspiration and lost whole mood. What are they doing?😡

On a side note, I really felt Diaan should quit the show and try other projects. Felt quite sad.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

TBH, I have finally let go of my expectation from Nazar. So these days I am in a good mood. 😇

Apart from killing off Dil, the tracks are not that bad. But the way they had hyped earlier tracks and given them horrible ending, now I am prepared for that to happen to all the upcoming tracks.

So I am like, Jo Karna Hain Karo! If they can end the story without butchering PiyAnsh anymore, that would be more than enough for me.