Ronakshi OS | Tip Tip Barsa Paani (12/12)

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends! I'm not able to sleep due to my throat infection, due to which I am not able to swallow anything plus my whole body is paining like hell, and I have fever also! So thought to post this which you all were waiting for! 

Dedicated to Nima & Shanaya! Nima, who guessed this OS's name and I had promised her πŸ˜† and Shanaya woh waited for this OS and is hell worried about my health! Well don't worry I'll be fine in a week! And Alu, tumhe koi dedication ki zaroorat hai Kya? You know I love ya and our other team members (Viji, Rosh, Anki).

Enjoy reading!

A bit of Language Warning! Not content one! πŸ˜†

Ronakshi OS | Tip Tip Barsa Paani

Banner by me aka JasmineCreations.

Tip Tip Barsa Paani

Paani Ne Aag Laga Di...

Aag Lagi Dil Main Toh

Dil Ko Teri Yaad Aayi...

As her wet hair flipped and then sticked to her face, while she moved them with her beautiful fingers and then another shower of rain came down on her, wetting her more.

As her yellow transparent saree, stuck to her, her delicious curves, her perfectly shaped breasts showing off clearly. While Rohit could just stare at her, tied to a chair.

As she danced seductively, her hips moving sensuously, as her hand traced her own body from waist, raising her arm and dancing as it dropped again. With biting her lower lip as a drop of water, slipped from her cheek to her neck and into her blouse and where not… Lucky! It’s touching her so closely while all Rohit could do was stare with hard on…

She came closer and moved her hair to one side, and traced his sharp features with her index finger seductively while one hand rubbed his chest, her hand slipping into his white shirt, as her other hand's finger stopped at his lips, as she bended and started coming closer, closer, closer…

Splashhhh!!!

And Rohit shouted, β€œAaaaa... Tsunami!!!” while Sonakshi shook her head and disappeared to get to the closet for her other earring.

β€œKabse so rahe ho tum Rohit! Utho! Dopahar ke 3 baje se shaam 6 tak kaun sota hai? Maana chuti hai aur thake hue ho kyunki hospital main late night shift thi! Par accha ab uth jao!” As Sona said from there, still not visible, while Rohit opened his eyes for a second and closed it.

His wild dreams from past two days. Why?

Nowadays he too loves the retro music, composition too, just like Sona. He was searching for more in his cabin, when in his recommended, Tip Tip Barsa Pani showed up. Out of curiosity, he clicked and damn it!

He has been imagining his Sona in that yellow saree, all wet, dancing seductively from then. These dreams are just getting more erotic. Wrong move, Rohit Sippy, by watchin’ that song! Wrong move and tried to ward off these thoughts by snuggling into the pillow, here Sona doesn’t even knows what all his husband is thinking, not at all innocent, and found the pillow all wet due to the water Sona threw over him, and in frustration, threw the blanket on bed and sat up when he saw… his death even in reality.

Sonakshi Sippy!!!!

Standing in yellow chiffon plain saree, wet long hair sticking to her face, her milky waist showing off, he has lost it officially. While she dried her hair, unaware of her effects on Rohit and collected her hair on one side and bent down to keep the dryer. While her fair back, all in glory to Rohit’s eyes. Damn his wife, she is hotter than hell!

And flipped her hair just like in dream and stood in front of him, wearing her watch. As she saw him look at her like he has never seen before. Sonakshi huffed, β€œPata hai, thoda zyada hi revealing hai par Kya karoon, saamne kuch dikha nahi toh yahi pehn liya waise bhi main, Ajit, Pulki, Pooja, sirf movie ke liye hi jaa rahe hai! Chalta hai tab toh nahi? Accha Chalo bye! Raat ko 9 baje milte hai”, and kissed his forehead, taking her purse, left the room.

While Rohit sat there, lost in his own erotic thoughts, aane do! Fault is all yours that you are so tempting aur itne dino se jo tumne pareshaan Kiya hai uska badla toh main ab raat ko lunga! And smirked.

Teri Yaad Aayi Toh

Jal Utha Mera Bhiga Badan

Ab Tu Hi Bata O Sajan

Main Kya karu...u...u...

Ok! Now before you all kill me for stopping here, STOP! Ik! You all are ready with tamatar, anda, joote, chappal but wait! I'm... I'm not well yaar! Maar nahi sakte tum log! πŸ€£

This is an OS on serious note. But it has a CONTINUATION OS coming up! Yup! It's Ronakshi OS β€’ Aaj Zid Kar Raha Hai Dil which I'm still writing. And will try posting it as soon as possible! 

Maybe till end of week? Yeah! Most probably! But before that, do temme how you found this one? Next one does have a warning! πŸ˜‰

Do like, comment & criticism is welcome! Silent readers, a like would do! Thank you for your love on Tere Ishq Main Jogi Hona! πŸ˜³

Love, Anushka.

P.S. Scroll down for a note!

Edited by LoveAnushka - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey friends! If you want PM for any of my upcoming stories, kindly like this post! PM will be sent from next story! A buddy request will be sent to you, accept it and PM will be given to you!

Thank you! πŸ˜Š

Edited by LoveAnushka - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Love☺️

Pliss update soon 

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anushkaaaaaa...why did u stop???

Ok..so the build up is amazing and i am sure jo aayega it would be more amazing!!!😍

I am waiting eagerly!!😘

Thanks for the dedication! Health kaisi hai ab?? Better get healthy first uske baad concentrate on other things! 

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ok god too much information

uff i loved it.

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Love it Anu β€οΈ

but y did u leave it midway πŸ˜’ update soooooon πŸ˜Š

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You surely stopped at wrong time..πŸ˜‰

Continue soon..

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Anushkiii... πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you for the dedication... β€οΈβ€οΈ

Lekin tu toh dil mein rehti hai.... Meri jaan... I love you.. 😘😘😘😘😘😍😍❀

Teri aadat gayi nahi na.. Aise end moment pe chodne ki... πŸ™„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

This was fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯... And I was blushing.. Yet again... β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Continuee.. Soon... 😊😊

Waiting to see Rohit sippy igniting fire in water.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β€β€β€πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜β€β€

struzies thumbnail

The week has ended infact ending in thw next 3 hours πŸ˜…

Where is the os 

Cant wait πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†