Proof that Himanshi Khurrana isn't really polite in real

hunterss thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When she was leaving ( fake leaving as she has shows to do) Shehnaz very politely, humbly asked her: ki tusi mainu bahar miloge ( will you meet me outside)

She replied: I will see. It will depend upon my mood...

there seems nothing wrong. However if you know Punjabi, her attitude was extremely artogant....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haan kyoki shenaaz toh kuch ghante pehle hi bohot “friendly” way me uski nakle utaar rahi thi right? 

The only reason Sana was being fake friendly was because she didn’t want to lose her votes from punjab and she didn’t  want Himanshi to talk against her in post interviews. Don’t underestimate sana’s calculative and manipulative nature. Himanshi saw right through her. She was forced to patch up with Sana because of biased host and makers but she really saw Sana’s real face. 

hunterss thumbnail

Sana isnt even my fav anymore. She has lost all her respect in my eyes. I just want to point this thing out. 

lifeiscool thumbnail

She tried mending things with sana but it got even more worse when sana out of the blue started imitating her without even her involvement in the fight. I think it ws quite honest on her part , she couldn't outrightly refuse her , so she gave an excuse so that sana understands that she's not interested in making frnds with her now. I think it ws good on her part to not become fake and say ki han hum pakka milenge. She didn't say that to her frnds also, she nvr promised ki han milna he h .. I think they have a life outside BB and based on anyone's experience inside the house, no one will like to meet the person who mocked them inside the house. 

Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She said what she felt rather than lying and playing goody goody 

As for sana the way she flips who knew if Himanshi had said yes she would meet sana would be like seee yeh mere saath dosti karna chati hai isko na realize hua hoga ki mai na woh na maina..... maina buhut acchi hu and start mimicry 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Himanshi is out of the show now. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Sana ko toh gaaliyaan Deni chahiye,yeh toh bechari himanshi ka Dil Jo saste mein nipta Diya.

That Shehnaaz even mimicked her, mocked her and what not. Still himanshi time again praised her game wise 

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If people like mahira shehnaaz who are newbies can be so overconfident then why should she let go of all shehnaaz mistakes. Not saying it was nice but if i was in her place even i wouldn't like to meet shehnaaz outside. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Fake politeness kyun dikhana. They don't like each other. It's not like Shehnaaz was nice to her. She did her mimicry and laughed whenever did the same. Himanshi also pushed her. So why promise something you don't want ? 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

At TM, I will not question Himashis politeness based on your point. She has genuinely very polite and well mannered in this show,.expect for one or two moments.