Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Alok Nath in Jayeshbhai Jordar ? Wtf

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

One Ranveer Movie I will miss if true... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Where did you read it ?? 

If this is really true woke ranveer fans ka kya hoga.  Lagta hai Annual report ka koi asar nahi hua baba pe ðŸ˜†

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Eww. Wtf. Are you sure? If thats true then I want him, Maneesh called out for this.This is disgusting. YRF and he has no idea what kinda questioning Ajay went through through de de pyaar de? I call bs on that. 

And what kinda tone deaf and disgusting move is that.. to cast Alok Nath in a movie about equality and feminism and women empowerment that they claimed a while ago?! I always say Bolly men don't get feminism at all. They just wanna pretend to be woke and preachy for points. And ironically these are the movies the so called men hail while women lead feminist movies are termed as men hating and 'feminazi' agenda. Eff off. 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is not even a rumour. Kuch bhi.. someone posted ss of JJ wiki page on twitter with Alok Nath as a cast member, but when I checked Wiki there is no one apart from Shaleeni and Ranveer  listed in the cast tab. Someone faked the Wiki page and posted on twitter. If he was part of  the film the rumour would have made it to the news outlets by now.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayeshbhai_Jordaar

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Has it been proven that he is what some folks claim to be he is? Or as usual social media justice warriors parroting bs.

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Such BS.. someone's messing with  fake rumours and posting junk.

Again someone 'loves' RS  way too much and making stuff up..just in case someone believes this..

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

YRF is supposedly making film with Luv ranjan so alok nath ko lena koi surprising nahi hai 

MoonOrchid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

YRF is supposedly making film with Luv ranjan so alok nath ko lena koi surprising nahi hai 

YRF is a big banner ...didn't they make movie with Hirani (mentioning Hirani as he's another #metoo accused) also? I wouldn't be surprised to find all kinds  of directors  that make movies under YRF banner.

But in this case:

No one is listed in the cast besides Shaleen and Ranveer.

So it was a made up thing.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: MoonOrchid

YRF is a big banner ...didn't they make movie with Hirani (mentioning Hirani as he's another #metoo accused) also? I wouldn't be surprised to find all kinds  of directors  that make movies under YRF banner.

But in this case:

No one is listed in the cast besides Shaleen and Ranveer.

So it was a made up thing.

Well could be but this person tweeted the cast 10 hours ago

https://twitter.com/simplyanila/status/1204635507273035776?s=20

And if you scroll down the wiki page now you can see it is edited anonymously some two hours ago. Wikipedia is editable so I don't know whom to believe 

We will know soon 

Edited by Twinklingmoon - 4 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Well could be but this person tweeted the cast 10 hours ago

https://twitter.com/simplyanila/status/1204635507273035776?s=20

And if you scroll down the wiki page now you can see it is edited anonymously some two hours ago. Wikipedia is editable so I don't know whome to believe 

We will know soon 

Again, of course I don't know for sure- but we all know wiki can be edited by anyone.. especially anonymously...

Yeah.. we will know soon enough.. but i really think this is someone just trying to bring controversy  to this.