Lover boy Dr Sid and rule follower Dr Ishani

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good to see light hearted episode in between all the emotional atyachar.

Namit is really good in light hearted scenes. But dr Sid Ishani was right in her place . At the end of the day fingers will be pointing towards Ishani not at sid  .

And I think that day will come sooner or later. Then what Siddanth Mathur will do to protect Ishani that's what i wanted to see.

Makers are trying their best to make asha bechari . But she really played with many patient's life by eating chocolates and smirking . No one is gg to forget it .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

Good to see light hearted episode in between all the emotional atyachar.

Namit is really good in light hearted scenes. But dr Sid Ishani was right in her place . At the end of the day fingers will be pointing towards Ishani not at sid  .

And I think that day will come sooner or later. Then what Siddanth Mathur will do to protect Ishani that's what i wanted to see.

Makers are trying their best to make asha bechari . But she really played with many patient's life by eating chocolates and smirking . No one is gg to forget it .

totally agree here with you! The finger will indeed be pointed at ishani as being the other woman in Sids life.. 

Hate Asha! Just the here. She is being pathetic! So freaking pathetic!

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kindoer

totally agree here with you! The finger will indeed be pointed at ishani as being the other woman in Sids life.. 

Hate Asha! Just the here. She is being pathetic! So freaking pathetic!

Hi dint watch epi did they reveal any background of asha as why she did it?  Or did she do anything stuppid again?

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hi dint watch epi did they reveal any background of asha as why she did it?  Or did she do anything stuppid again?

There was a back flash scene of here and some woman.. don’t know who she was🙄 and she was something about she don’t want to end up like here.. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I find Dr sid forcing ishani to love him extremely stupid 

When he has already decided to give name of father of Dr aasha   baby whole life and not going to leave Dr aasha whole life then what is point of Dr sid  forcing  Dr ishani to love 

When there is no future between sid and ishani relationship as Dr sid is not going to divorce Dr aasha they he should not force Dr ishani 

And more over people will call  ishani another woman or may be mistress so how will  Dr sid  will save ishani from  such humiliation  . Will he divorce Dr aasha and get married to  Dr ishani and save ishani  from humiliation 

If he can't then stop forcing ishani 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I find Dr sid forcing ishani to love him extremely stupid 

When he has already decided to give name of father of Dr aasha   baby whole life and not going to leave Dr aasha whole life then what is point of Dr sid  forcing  Dr ishani to love 

When there is no future between sid and ishani relationship as Dr sid is not going to divorce Dr aasha they he should not force Dr ishani 

And more over people will call  ishani another woman or may be mistress so how will  Dr sid  will save ishani from  such humiliation  . Will he divorce Dr aasha and get married to  Dr ishani and save ishani  from humiliation 

If he can't then stop forcing ishani 

I completely agree with you. Dr. Sid said he never cared for the society and he will do what he wants. But he does not think about Ishani's reputation. Dr. Ishani does love Sid but she can't accept him unless he officially divorces Dr. Asha. The cvs are trying to make Dr. Asha a bechari and present her as puppet in Vardhan's hands. But she has stooped to the lower level by joining hands with Dr. Rishab. She thinks if she is fired from Sanjeevani that is the end of the world.