What an irony!

Share
  • Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2 months ago

Just now finished watching the OH-SO-HYPED Maha episode! I must say, i was utterly disappointed! How can they change history?!smiley44


How can Krishna kill kans? Shouldn't it be radha?smiley17I mean come on, i was so hoping 'radha ka chutki bajaana', popping up on the battlefield and boom, jumping off like Angelina jolie's LARA CROFT 2.0smiley37


Shyay, so much distrotion isn't acceptable; all radha did was, light water-lamps?smiley3


N shit! How can EXCLUSIVE krishna's parents, also hug balram?smiley3smiley36 I think, devki-vasudev had a deja-vu moment when they saw, TWO sons?smiley36

(Haila, abhi tak toh ek hi tha!smiley36)


Vasudev was almost like, 'Damn, now i remember i also have another alleged wife, n bingo! A SON Too! Bonus mil gya! Now, i'll hug him n pretend to recognize him, shhh.. nobody would know, that i had a short term memory loss!'smiley36


Coming to the fight, it was a total disappointment as i earlier mentioned!smiley24

Radha had to be the centre of attention! How can she loose focus, kuch ajeeb laga!smiley36


Anyways, now, coming to my topic name, 'What an irony'! Well irony is, that in today's horror background krishna vaani, Krishna said, 'kans was KILLED, because he didn't know, WHERE TO STOP!'


I was like, 'Excuse me swastik, do you read your own dialogues'!smiley36 coz if you guys did, this episode would have been your FINAL STOPPING!smiley36


Well, they are KILLING the show now, not knowing, WHERE TO STOP?! Isn't it?!smiley36


This was such a perfect ending! The end shot was also iconic! Sumedh and arpit were fantastic in the whole fight sequence, n evryone else involved acted very finely! With that, ending krishna vaani, the show's ending was also looking perfect! They ruined it with the precap!


With this speed,and Mahabharat music after every slo-mo scene of Krishna, get ready for pandavas introduction very soon!smiley36


PS: No offense to any fans of any character. These are my individual views on today's episode, just to make a light of it. If accidentally offended, my apologies.smiley9

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by J2lover


Just now finished watching the OH-SO-HYPED Maha episode! I must say, i was utterly disappointed! How can they change history?!smiley44


How can Krishna kill kans? Shouldn't it be radha?smiley17I mean come on, i was so hoping 'radha ka chutki bajaana', popping up on the battlefield and boom, jumping off like Angelina jolie's LARA CROFT 2.0smiley37


Shyay, so much distrotion isn't acceptable; all radha did was, light water-lamps?smiley3


N shit! How can EXCLUSIVE krishna's parents, also hug balram?smiley3smiley36 I think, devki-vasudev had a deja-vu moment when they saw, TWO sons?smiley36

(Haila, abhi tak toh ek hi tha!smiley36)


Vasudev was almost like, 'Damn, now i remember i also have another alleged wife, n bingo! A SON Too! Bonus mil gya! Now, i'll hug him n pretend to recognize him, shhh.. nobody would know, that i had a short term memory loss!'smiley36


Coming to the fight, it was a total disappointment as i earlier mentioned!smiley24

Radha had to be the centre of attention! How can she loose focus, kuch ajeeb laga!smiley36


Anyways, now, coming to my topic name, 'What an irony'! Well irony is, that in today's horror background krishna vaani, Krishna said, 'kans was KILLED, because he didn't know, WHERE TO STOP!'


I was like, 'Excuse me swastik, do you read your own dialogues'!smiley36 coz if you guys did, this episode would have been your FINAL STOPPING!smiley36


Well, they are KILLING the show now, not knowing, WHERE TO STOP?! Isn't it?!smiley36


This was such a perfect ending! The end shot was also iconic! Sumedh and arpit were fantastic in the whole fight sequence, n evryone else involved acted very finely! With that, ending krishna vaani, the show's ending was also looking perfect! They ruined it with the precap!


With this speed,and Mahabharat music after every slo-mo scene of Krishna, get ready for pandavas introduction very soon!smiley36


PS: No offense to any fans of any character. These are my individual views on today's episode, just to make a light of it. If accidentally offended, my apologies.smiley9


Loved the whole irony angle!!! Ans did u forget the line that samaj tanafied krishna that he killed his own mama!!!!! Swastik crosses another mark today smiley32smiley32

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by RainFire125



Loved the whole irony angle!!! Ans did u forget the line that samaj tanafied krishna that he killed his own mama!!!!! Swastik crosses another mark today smiley32smiley32

Yes! Its as if, they are themselves trolling their show!smiley36

Posted: 2 months ago

I am still confused kya soch ke devaki vasudev hugged a stranger boy ballu 🤔🤔 maybe because he rescued vasudev from falling, so they are grateful? 🤔 And that pretending part u mentioned will come later maybe? 🤔


U know when THEY announced about extension, bachha party fandom hailed it and said wow sir you understood our emotions 😜 now shippers are crying and their heart is in pieces because of reduction in p virus material. They ain't seeing any future potential in shipping paradise ahead. Now they want THEM to stop 😛 

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by BARBlE


I am still confused kya soch ke devaki vasudev hugged a stranger boy ballu 🤔🤔 maybe because he rescued vasudev from falling, so they are grateful? 🤔 And that pretending part u mentioned will come later maybe? 🤔


U know when THEY announced about extension, bachha party fandom hailed it and said wow sir you understood our emotions 😜 now shippers are crying and their heart is in pieces because of reduction in p virus material. They ain't seeing any future potential in shipping paradise ahead. Now they want THEM to stop 😛 


smiley37smiley37 All they want to see is RK holding hands and walking around or singing or crying

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by J2lover


Just now finished watching the OH-SO-HYPED Maha episode! I must say, i was utterly disappointed! How can they change history?!smiley44


How can Krishna kill kans? Shouldn't it be radha?smiley17I mean come on, i was so hoping 'radha ka chutki bajaana', popping up on the battlefield and boom, jumping off like Angelina jolie's LARA CROFT 2.0smiley37


Shyay, so much distrotion isn't acceptable; all radha did was, light water-lamps?smiley3


N shit! How can EXCLUSIVE krishna's parents, also hug balram?smiley3smiley36 I think, devki-vasudev had a deja-vu moment when they saw, TWO sons?smiley36

(Haila, abhi tak toh ek hi tha!smiley36)


Vasudev was almost like, 'Damn, now i remember i also have another alleged wife, n bingo! A SON Too! Bonus mil gya! Now, i'll hug him n pretend to recognize him, shhh.. nobody would know, that i had a short term memory loss!'smiley36


Coming to the fight, it was a total disappointment as i earlier mentioned!smiley24

Radha had to be the centre of attention! How can she loose focus, kuch ajeeb laga!smiley36


Anyways, now, coming to my topic name, 'What an irony'! Well irony is, that in today's horror background krishna vaani, Krishna said, 'kans was KILLED, because he didn't know, WHERE TO STOP!'


I was like, 'Excuse me swastik, do you read your own dialogues'!smiley36 coz if you guys did, this episode would have been your FINAL STOPPING!smiley36


Well, they are KILLING the show now, not knowing, WHERE TO STOP?! Isn't it?!smiley36


This was such a perfect ending! The end shot was also iconic! Sumedh and arpit were fantastic in the whole fight sequence, n evryone else involved acted very finely! With that, ending krishna vaani, the show's ending was also looking perfect! They ruined it with the precap!


With this speed,and Mahabharat music after every slo-mo scene of Krishna, get ready for pandavas introduction very soon!smiley36


PS: No offense to any fans of any character. These are my individual views on today's episode, just to make a light of it. If accidentally offended, my apologies.smiley9

OMG how did I miss this post !!!!!! smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

This is 4 in the morning and I am laughing like crazy !!!! 

Ruined it with the precap smiley37smiley37

So true !!!!!

Spot on with everything !!!! I too seriously expected Radha to pop up there, chutki and ask Krishna to give Kans another chance. And then when kans tries to backstab Krish, R kills him herself ... I wouldn't be surprised if it had actually happened !

Amazing post !;!;!!!! smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

Edited by stormborn - 1 months ago
  • Page of 1 Go

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 5 Replies
  • 1244Views

Topic started by J2lover

Last replied by stormborn

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP