Shaira, Azaan and Razia + Adil's torture

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was super busy with work, watched tonight's episode and I can't believe what have they done to Shaira, Azaan and Razia. Unbelievable!!! 

How does this story goes from Bahu Begum Razia who fights for women's rights to Bahu Begum Razia who is arm twisting Noor into marrying her son because her son is going through a heartbreak?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Razia is seeing her son crying for Shaira and she wants Noor to marry him, isn't Noor her daughter? What kind of a mother would want her daughter to marry someone who is crying for his first wife? What kind of a mother would support her son's zidd of treating his childhood friend as a Khilona, just because Shaira has got a new Khilona, Azaan wants one before Shaira gets it đź‘Ź đź‘Ź đź‘Ź 

They have butchered every character in the show for Noor, what is the reason for this favorism towards a particular character? 

In current situation of this country, how can they promote torture on women in form of revenge? Adil forces Shaira to hug and kiss him in front of Azaan otherwise he will kill Azaan, and Azaan's wife Shaira has to do this. 

Do they realize the meaning and importance of consent? I am baffled at this insensitive writing and depiction of women in this show. It is sickening to watch them encourage crime. against women in such manner, is that how one treats a pregnant lady? 

Adil was trying to hang Shaira, what level of torture are they going to show in a Prime Time Drama? Don't they have a little sense of responsibility? There is a limit, isn't there? One stops somewhere? 

Channel runs a script in this particular scene which states that they do not support this. When this channel knows that this scene is something which can raise issues, when they felt a need to put a disclaimer, how about being a little responsible and asking makers to remove the scene? I have never seen torture of this level in any show, 9:30 PM time slot is for family audience, what kind of family would watch this drama? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

All this Nora!

I have stopped watching but the updates are disturbing for exactly the reasons you have written.  I am just waiting for this show to end now and hope it is soon!  Colors TV, LSD and their writers should be ashamed but I am afraid they do not care what viewers think or about consequences of showing such things...

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

All this Nora!

I have stopped watching but the updates are disturbing for exactly the reasons you have written.  I am just waiting for this show to end now and hope it is soon!  Colors TV, LSD and their writers should be ashamed but I am afraid they do not care what viewers think or about consequences of showing such things...

We all are wishing for the show to end because i want Azaan to move on. Unfortunately there is buzz that this show is gonna take a leap. It purely reflects the mindset that in countries like India, how much the writers like Prateek Sharma , channels like colorstv and mad house like LSD is interested in making viewers enjoy rape, polygamy etc. LSD and colors should be banned like life ok channel for strongly encouraging such social issues which india has been fighting with.

jan.anima thumbnail

Nora, if Adil was really hurt and vengeful....then torturing women was not the solution to his problem. They could have shown how he silently destroys mirza property. Being vengeful and family fights is common. But that doesn't mean on compensating it by torturing a pregnant woman. My watching or not will not affect trp. At least for humanity, we can definitely do something for channel and ph downfall.

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤢... I am lost for words... Now even I feel that the reason for favoritism is Samiksha's friendship with producer.... The whole character graph of Shayra tells a tale of hatred for this character.... This torture... Giving her pregnancy news and ending her character..... 

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

🤢... I am lost for words... Now even I feel that the reason for favoritism is Samiksha's friendship with producer.... The whole character graph of Shayra tells a tale of hatred for this character.... This torture... Giving her pregnancy news and ending her character..... 

Ab kaise? Mai jab bol rahi thi tab to bahut hoshiyari dikhai? Bataya Tha Maine ki Prateek Samiksha ke liye kuch bhi Kar sakta hai. Nikal diya usne Diana ko show se, madam ko negative ya grey role karna Tha to de diya, fir white karna Tha to wo bhi Kar diya, ab Azaan ke Sath chumma Chati karni hai to wo bhi karne dega. 

Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Ab kaise? Mai jab bol rahi thi tab to bahut hoshiyari dikhai? Bataya Tha Maine ki Prateek Samiksha ke liye kuch bhi Kar sakta hai. Nikal diya usne Diana ko show se, madam ko negative ya grey role karna Tha to de diya, fir white karna Tha to wo bhi Kar diya, ab Azaan ke Sath chumma Chati karni hai to wo bhi karne dega. 

U guys hatred for Sam is at a different level, just because they are friends doesn’t mean she has the power to change story , it’s bad story telling stop bashing actors because u don’t like her.. Someone said Diana is coming back in 1 month May be she got some opportunity which she don’t want to miss , how can u decide without knowing , not sure why u guys have so much hatred .. If you saw interviews they always said Noor will have different shades may be that’s what they meant , negitive , positive, dumb, intelligent, friendly etc.. Stop bashing .. 

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley327

U guys hatred for Sam is at a different level, just because they are friends doesn’t mean she has the power to change story , it’s bad story telling stop bashing actors because u don’t like her.. Someone said Diana is coming back in 1 month May be she got some opportunity which she don’t want to miss , how can u decide without knowing , not sure why u guys have so much hatred .. If you saw interviews they always said Noor will have different shades may be that’s what they meant , negitive , positive, dumb, intelligent, friendly etc.. Stop bashing .. 

Wo to dekh hi rahe hai ham log. Mere kuch likh Dene se Aap ka man nahi badlega, na hi Aap ke ye sab likhne se Mera man badlega. Maine apko to kuch kaha nahi to kyo kisi ko hater bol rahe ho? Apki Sami ko hate nahi karti Mai, Mera usse kuch Lena Dena nahi hai. Is show ke bad kaha hogi wo mujhe koi fark nahi padta. Uske 50 shades kyo na ho dusre actors ke role ko khatm karna taki wo achi dikhe, Pura screen pe Pura episode me wahi dikhe. Sami fan ne hi bataya Tha na ki director ne uska shot hi sabse pahle liya Tha? Itni to partiality ki hai. Diana ne kon sa project bataya hai? Kaha ja rahi Hai wo? Kuch bhi mat bolo, phone Kiya Tha fans ne to bataya ki agle track me Shayra ke character ki jarurat nahi hai isliye chhutti de di usko. Thoda sa scenes mil Jata Tha Shayra ko ye bhi to bardash nahi hua na Samiksha se nikalwa hi diya show se usko. Ab Khush rahna aap log, sirf Samiksha aur uske fans ki hi to sunta hai producer, Samiksha fans ne bola ki Shayra ko mar do to mar diya, usne bola ki Aznoor chahiye ab wo bhi mil jayega. Friendship ki hai to nibha raha hai Prateek Sharma, khush raho Aap log. Ab thoda bhadas nikal rahe hai usme bhi takleef hai, merko Jo dikh raha hai Mai wahi bolti hu

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 4 years ago
jan.anima thumbnail

Edited by jan.anima - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Favoritism is rampant in television and film industry.... Outsiders like Diana have to suffer.... It is sad that her debut venture as lead will end like this... Selfishness is not bad as long as people don't hurt others....