A request to the makers of YJHJK if anyone's listening..

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys,

Today was the first time when I found the show creepy! That old wicked lady entry was filled with horror for me! It didn't affect me much when watching it yesterday night but just now when I woke up from a nap I had the most horror filled dream of my life! I am writing this post right after waking up! Yesterday I slept late around 4 am as I was working on a project and then woke up at 6 am as needed to resume work. I took a nap couple of hours ago to feel better but woke up screaming! 

In my dream I saw that white old lady crawling up on my walls around me. I was trying to evade her but she outpaced me everywhere...

Anyway, long story short, please do not make this show a copy of Nazar..not even for a day! Long back I watched Nazar for few mins and never looked back due to those creepy wall crawling creatures. 

Please, Its a humble request... I don't want my YJHJK to become symbolic of a dark supernatural show...

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonsmine thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That old lady was creepy man I was watching the show at night and I just forwarded through that scene..it was scary..

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After watching that creepy lady turn into handsome Jinn..I am feeling a lot better now! πŸ˜‰

Ab sapne main jinn aayega and I can happily live with that! πŸ˜†

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

After watching that creepy lady turn into handsome Jinn..I am feeling a lot better now! πŸ˜‰

Ab sapne main jinn aayega and I can happily live with that! πŸ˜†

Jinn handsome to hai koi doubt nahi , seen him in Pratigya πŸ˜Š Ye Aman aur Jinn ka face off kab hoga Lal chaand ke baad kya waiting eagerly. I liked that scene where he tried to catch Ayaana clips . 

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: magicalM

Jinn handsome to hai koi doubt nahi , seen him in Pratigya πŸ˜Š Ye Aman aur Jinn ka face off kab hoga Lal chaand ke baad kya waiting eagerly. I liked that scene where he tried to catch Ayaana clips . 

I badly want the Jinn to have more screen space β˜ΊοΈ

I want his story πŸ˜ˆ