Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I said it... Her character is ending... Just like DSDT.... 

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sad to see her go but it’s for the best, Bahu begum is such a bad show, used to be good at the beginning. It’s a good thing she has left because at least she will not feel uncomfortable when making the show, and it sucks that the writer favours noors character over Azaan and Shayra. The writer probably eats paan and drinks sharaab and bhang everyday, what a dumb writer

niasharman thumbnail
will back after one month.A new girl entry in this show
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Sad to see her go but it’s for the best, Bahu begum is such a bad show, used to be good at the beginning. It’s a good thing she has left because at least she will not feel uncomfortable when making the show, and it sucks that the writer favours noors character over Azaan and Shayra. The writer probably eats paan and drinks sharaab and bhang everyday, what a dumb writer

Makers are ending Shayra's character showing that only Noor cares about her.... I have always disliked Azaan but seeing Shazaan fans like this breaks my heart.... I have seen them begging makers to let her stay... This is taking a toll on their personal lives and health.... I did not know how invested they were in Shazaan... It's heartbreaking... 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago