Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

In beginning both brothers are not much interested in Roshni and now they will be against each other just for Roshni how lame. Today Kabir just saves family from chal sheesha because Roshni is also inside it. Poor Roshni😭Today also kabir smiling when Roshni is dancing 😡

TBH, it is so eww to watch all that.🤢

I don't mind K planning to snatch everything from A but here the CVs are trying to show Rosh as a toy which both the brothers want to possess. Matlab ek ke paas hai to doosre ko bhi chahiye, whereas K was showing 0 interest in Rosh when she was working in his cafe to ab achanak kyu!? 

I was more interested in Roshan and the brothers' chemistry but Gul just ruined everything. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

TBH, it is so eww to watch all that.🤢

I don't mind K planning to snatch everything from A but here the CVs are trying to show Rosh as a toy which both the brothers want to possess. Matlab ek ke paas hai to doosre ko bhi chahiye, whereas K was showing 0 interest in Rosh when she was working in his cafe to ab achanak kyu!? 

I was more interested in Roshan and the brothers' chemistry but Gul just ruined everything. 

Aman dont want to possess Roshni Kabir wants to do it. Aman genuinely falls in love with Roshni and now he is not forcing her without her permission. Its shown that Kabir is also attracted towards Roshni when she is in pool. But eying ur brothers wife is disgusting. Now Aman will declare open war against his brother as per precap. now he knows whole truth that Kabir is mind controlling Roshni and now after his wife.🤢

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aman dont want to possess Roshni Kabir wants to do it. Aman genuinely falls in love with Roshni and now he is not forcing her without her permission. Its shown that Kabir is also attracted towards Roshni when she is in pool. But eying ur brothers wife is disgusting. Now Aman will declare open war against his brother as per precap. now he knows whole truth that Kabir is mind controlling Roshni and now after his wife.🤢

Exactly! Aman doesn’t want to possess roshni he is in love with her and she with him . He wants her to remember their times and be with him again whereas kabir just became disgusting today. First, he watched his sister in law in the pool and the way it was filmed it looked vulgar the way he was eyeing her, then he watched his younger brother and his wife and broke that mirror, then he only brought all of them back because Roshni was in there too, and finally, he wants her now because she loves aman!!!! So not only has he taken her right to consent, he now thinks he can control her😡😡😡

Honestly the pool scene was so good but I just couldn’t enjoy it the way he was lurking like a pervert in the background 🤢🤢 yuckkkkkk!!!!! Now I don’t even care about any brother bonding or redemption for kabir because today he was utterly gross and vile.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Exactly! Aman doesn’t want to possess roshni he is in love with her and she with him . He wants her to remember their times and be with him again whereas kabir just became disgusting today. First, he watched his sister in law in the pool and the way it was filmed it looked vulgar the way he was eyeing her, then he watched his younger brother and his wife and broke that mirror, then he only brought all of them back because Roshni was in there too, and finally, he wants her now because she loves aman!!!! So not only has he taken her right to consent, he now thinks he can control her😡😡😡

Honestly the pool scene was so good but I just couldn’t enjoy it the way he was lurking like a pervert in the background 🤢🤢 yuckkkkkk!!!!! Now I don’t even care about any brother bonding or redemption for kabir because today he was utterly gross and vile.

Now i am only interested how Aman will save Roshni and bring back her from Kabir's clutches. Now Aman will be again in fierce avtaar and now he considers Roshni his wife and family. Parveen  ka truth bhi jaldi bahar ayega ab.

White-Lilac thumbnail

Yeah! Right Roshan are in love with each other. I wouldn't have mind a love triangle if firstly, Rosh was unmarried secondly, if she wouldn't have been under K's control and thirdly if this wasn't a magical love story. 

Why Gul why did she do this to this story!? 🥺I was so excited to watch K and A bonding well par nahi Gul se to khushi bardasht hi nahi hoti 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Updated on page 1

Beautiful siggy Hriti 💋💋

White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Updated on page 1

Beautiful siggy Hriti 💋💋

Thank you Diyaaaa!!! 🤗🤗

Fearless_Lover thumbnail