Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

What i dont get about rashmi is she can forgive that looser arhaan at the drop of a hat even after such a huge revelation but not Sana ?? 😕..

What does that say ? Does it mean whole arhaan angle was scripted and rashmi already knew it ? 

She was more worried what will happen to Sana than her personal life! Sid left on Saturday night, Arhan was exposed just 24hrs prior! But she isn’t worried to stay in the hose with a person who is close to her and has cheated her, but she is scared of Sana who pulled the doll from her! Wah re Duniya 😂

And she had her dirty linen washed in public, but she doesn’t want to dry the washed cloth in public! This if the justification given for Rashmi’s behaviour aftermath of the exposure 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

She was more worried what will happen to Sana than her personal life! Sid left on Saturday night, Arhan was exposed just 24hrs prior! But she isn’t worried to stay in the hose with a person who is close to her and has cheated her, but she is scared of Sana who pulled the doll from her! Wah re Duniya 😂

And she had her dirty linen washed in public, but she doesn’t want to dry the washed cloth in public! This if the justification given for Rashmi’s behaviour aftermath of the exposure 

👎🏼

Arhaan issue is her personal and with sana it is part of show..... all the people who are arguing for small small issues in bb house are really like that?? 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

🤣 Good Rashmi sunaaoed her .... otherwise I was thinking she'll let things go and let Sana come crawling back to her lap ... lap wali bachchi! 🤣 🤣 Rashmi shouldn't forgive her that easily  ... bhai wah jab marzi mazaak udaya and next day come crawling back since Sid-Paras daddies aren't here to entertain her! 😆 

Promos can be misleading but since I don't watch the show I am happy with this clip! 😛Well done Rashmi 🥳

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even I feel Sana could have apologised to Rashmi immediately when she got hurt.  Even if it was unintentional and the reason might have been diff, ek sorry bolne se koi chota Nahi hota. But instead she went on to mock her that drama Kar rahi hai and then that abhi aur karungi. 

I am her fan but sometimes I feel she needs to have some basic decency.

hasini009 thumbnail

Awww........feku cutie ko bura lag raha hai koi usse baat nahi kar raha hai

galtisya sabse hota hai, mujhse ek galti ho gayi.😭

par bachhi ko baar baar galtiya karne ki aadat hai. if she dont wanna repeat that galti again, why himanshi ke peeche padi hai, usse mock kyun kiya dobara. feku kahi ki🤢

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
Ephemeral thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sana ye kyon keh rahi hai ki Sid ko chodh ke koi dhang se baat nai karta usse? Mahira aur Arti hain to uske friends, Vishal bhi acche se baat karta hai usse. 🤓

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

👎🏼

Arhaan issue is her personal and with sana it is part of show..... all the people who are arguing for small small issues in bb house are really like that?? 

Arhan issue is also part of the show now and no one can keep their frustration under the blanket 24hts and if at all Rashmi has discussed it, BB will promote that more! You don’t agree that’s your choice! I m not forcing my POV on anyone and I don’t agree with you either 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Chalo choro ye bataao who else is waiting for this moment😈

main toh besabri se waiting

Edited by Chingaari - 4 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Koi aur yeh bolta toh shayad sympathy aati bhi......but Sana😆.....r u really falling for her " koi mujhse ache se baat nai karta drama "???? This isn't the first tym. She keeps doing it again and again.

She is the one who kept wanting Himanshi to forgive her and the day Himanshi was a bit good to her.....she returned to her own annoying self. Not to forget the things she has said to her outside the house.

Gosh we people keep asking how is Rashmi not seeing through Arhan when we can't see through this fake personality.

Sana is no sari savitri. She keeps hurling abuses. Mocks people like a bully for no reason .She does go below the belt time and again . And den cries noone is talking nicely. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Rashmi and maafi ? 😆..anyway the promo shows rashmi in a negative light as sana took salman ka advice and went to say sorry ..

This week sid sana mahira all will b down and out bec of given circumstances ..lets see rest housemates kaise shanti and footage dono ek saath maintain karte hai 😆

It's a tough task. Madhurima vishal are atleast trying. 

Sid paras in SR will be shown more than the proceedings in main house. Main house kaa dikhaya to bhi focus hogaa on sid paras reaction 😆