Sid and Ishani bench scene was good but

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's bench scene was beautifully directed. But now they are trying to make asha positive by showing her bad past . How long I don't know . 

Anyway sid want to take the responsibility of Asha's kid . so that means his first priority is that unborn child only. Why can't he search for the real father of the kid and make him understand and hand him over mother and kid .there is no point in showing sid and Ishani love if all the effort is done from only one side . Makers completely forgot its a medical show . Now it looks like a typical pati patni aur woh show.

Not able to enjoy any scene properly 

Edited by neenu55 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The story is going no where ! I mean i just cant figure out what the hell is actually happening. Previously they showed us a glance of a medical drama but now as there is no trp they are keeping their entire focus on a nonsense drama and makers themselves doesnt know what to do.

I mean why dont they just hire a better scriptwriter for good instead of changing director, screenplaywriter and so on. This is getting so obvious that the end of the show is near and atlast Sid-Ishani will get married ! I mean seriously then could have just dropped the medical background and shown it like normally. Why so much of hullabaloo calling it a medical drama and presenting Pati, Patni aur Woh (Daily Soap). I am completely done with this show !!!

neenu55 thumbnail

The story gg in circles. Before her exposure the story was same now also not making much difference. She is still in sanjivani hospital and still in sid 's life as his wife .

Only for trp and drama they just exposed her.

But few scenes between Sid and Ishani are coming out really beautiful.

Edited by neenu55 - 4 years ago
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It’s been couple of days I stopped watching the show only reason ur comments I don’t wether the cvs know that we viewers are upset with the current track I don’t know what they want to prove or tryin to prove  they completely lost the track 

neenu55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

It’s been couple of days I stopped watching the show only reason ur comments I don’t wether the cvs know that we viewers are upset with the current track I don’t know what they want to prove or tryin to prove  they completely lost the track 

You can watch. Many beautiful sidisha scenes are there. But we should keep their relationship status away from our mind and watch . Ishani today compared their love story to Radha Krishna . So take it like that .

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sidisha is similar to RJ. The only difference is that Simran was obsessed with Rahul. Sid should try to track the father of the kid & make him understand the responsibility.

neenu55 thumbnail

They are making sidisha story almost similar to Rahul and Juhi . I think Ishani character will be questioned and sid will marry her . So he will be staying with 2 biwis . Asha might become like Simran because nowadays she is having a soft corner towards sid .