Broken and beautiful

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Anyone watched broken and beautiful ?

The actress who plays lead looks matured I mean she comes across elder then the guy but Her name is harleen sethi but I m shocked at DOB .... It's looks fake .... She doesn't look that young.... Even Shweta Tiwari looks younger then her ....Does anyone feel same ?

Edited by tanvismile - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Same.

She was Vicky’s Gf until his fame and Katrina. 

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Same.

She was Vicky’s Gf until his fame and Katrina. 

Ok 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have watched the show and season 1 was ok but Season 2 was brilliant writing and acting. 

HS doesn’t look old, she is just a broad built girl. I could see past it in their pairing becos the characterization and writing was so good. Of course Vikrant Massey is a brilliant actor. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She just has bad skin and more broad. 

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

I have watched the show and season 1 was ok but Season 2 was brilliant writing and acting. 

HS doesn’t look old, she is just a broad built girl. I could see past it in their pairing becos the characterization and writing was so good. Of course Vikrant Massey is a brilliant actor. 

Well I m not judging their chemistry and their looks. I just felt she must be three four years elder to Vikrant and then googled and got shocked ....Then I checked some new web series leading Sweta Tiwari and before that fitrat which has two leading ladies and out of the four face wise harleen look matured  and Google it to find it she is youngest .... Seriously that's joke. She is certainly not what's mentioned in Google in my opinion.

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Well I m not judging their chemistry and their looks. I just felt she must be three four years elder to Vikrant and then googled and got shocked ....Then I checked some new web series leading Sweta Tiwari and before that fitrat which has two leading ladies and out of the four face wise harleen look matured  and Google it to find it she is youngest .... Seriously that's joke. She is certainly not what's mentioned in Google in my opinion.

maybe I am not getting what you are saying...

She imho doesn’t look “old” she is broad built.. so her body doesn’t conform to what we are used to. You are saying “old” because in our mind, we associate young with a certain body type and I am glad women built like her are getting cast..it helps us to shake that image from our minds too..

Don’t know If I am making sense but anyways, You should watch the show ..esp season 2 it’s brilliant! 

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah she looks elder than Vikrant for sure. I liked Debbi better than her. But Harleen is okay too. 

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

maybe I am not getting what you are saying...

She imho doesn’t look “old” she is broad built.. so her body doesn’t conform to what we are used to. You are saying “old” because in our mind, we associate young with a certain body type and I am glad women built like her are getting cast..it helps us to shake that image from our minds too..

Don’t know If I am making sense but anyways, You should watch the show ..esp season 2 it’s brilliant! 

No u r not making sense. It has nothing to do with broad built I have told u earlier. Infact Shweta Tiwari and the other actress in fitrat is  broad built types. The judgement should be based upon looking at her face not at built. 

By the way I m watching the season 2 finished watching episode 4  there was kissing scene and camera zoomed in her face then I reached here 😆  I even saw fitrat and loved it and now watching Shweta Tiwari web series.

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

No u r not making sense. It has nothing to do with broad built I have told u earlier. Infact Shweta Tiwari and the other actress in fitrat is  broad built types. The judgement should be based upon looking at her face not at built. 

By the way I m watching the season 2 finished watching episode 4  there was kissing scene and camera zoomed in her face then I reached here 😆  I even saw fitrat and loved it and now watching Shweta Tiwari web series.

😂😛😂😂 I am actually imagining you watching episode 4 and then pausing and writing this post...it’s too funny..

Koyi nahi, sorry that I didn’t get you..hope you are enjoying the show though. 

I watched Shweta’s show , I actually liked Chicken masala better - the one with Divyanka and Rajeev Khandelwal more than Shweta’s show. 

I must give kudos to both Shweta and Divyanka for taking the risk and even though uncomfortable doing such roles. Hats off. 

But Broken season 2 will remain my fav among all I think mostly because of Vikrant Massey...kya actor hai yaar, dil jeet liya usne