Mythological Masti

Celebrating Gita Jayanti....reminiscing his Devine message

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

On The eve of Gita Jayanti I salute the divine sages Nar and Narayan for gracing us the Devine song The Bhagawad Gita..

We always struggle being covered by the mist called ignorance.

Gita destroys the mist of ignorance only to that person who totally submit himself before the lord in word and deed.

Submission is very important towards the path of enlightenment.

Krishna showed the way to reach him ..

man-mana bhava mad-bhakto mad-yaji mam namaskuru
mam evaisyasi satyam te pratijane priyo 'si me 18–65

Always think of Me and become My devotee. Worship Me and offer your prayer unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend.

Arjuna’s submission

. Like Arjun we should accept the Almighty in his true brilliance and splendour. We should believe in him being the Supreme soul,Paramatma.

Sarvametat Ritam Manye Yanmam Vadasi Kesava

Nahi Te Bhagawan Vyaktim Vidurdevah Na Danavah.10–14

Arjun said.

' He Krishna,You are The Supreme God.Adipurush, Saswat I understood your greatness .I accept whatever you said. Gods or demons won't be able to realise your true nature."

Arjun quotes the names of seers who understood the greatness of Krishna '

Ahustvam Rishayah Sarve Devarshirnaradastatha ,

Asito Devalo Vyasah Swayam chaiva Bravishi me." 10–12,13

The Great sages Narada,Asita,Vyasa and others understood your reality ."

Arjun must have thought that people may doubt his words as Krishna is his close friend. So he referred the names of great sages here to substantiate his statement. Little did he know that Kaliyugis will go to the extent of questioning the vision of sages. He is unaware of such people who have the guts to say that Gita is myth and later Addition.

Gita the light that shows the path to mankind

Bhagavad Gita addresses the question that always nails us,humans about the virtuous path and one necessary for the spiritual liberation and give us freedom from the cycles of rebirth (moksha).

It clears the confusion whether

one should renounce a householder lifestyle and be an ascetic,

or lead a householder life dedicated to one's duty and profession,

It also emphasises on submission through Karma..action.

In short,there is no other Dharma Granth better than Gita which removes the darkness called ignorance and blesses us with the light of knowledge..

But still we do have people who doubt the existence of Gita. We see people who are more interested in debating about the way Gita was instructed on the battlefield. 

How could it be possible ? This question is more important for them rather than the rich treasure of knowledge that Gita offers..

. We also come across people who doubt the divinity of Krishna and the authenticity of Gita.

We can only pray with folded hands..' He Nar,He Narayan come back again to cure the sick minds ,to infuse faith in truth and to uphold our ageold treasure of Ethics and values. Shower the nectar of knowledge again . "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters