MayRa OS: I love you

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys! 😊 My name is Tiara. Here Rudra is in love with Maya and is confronting her. We still don't know the back story, so imagine one based on the speculations. I am not much a fiction writer. Used to write character analysis. But now that I did, please blame the fishy story for this.

(Violence alert. Reader discretion advised.)

"Check," Maya held her gun at Rudra, "and mate."

Rudra stood at the edge of the twentieth floor of a building still under construction. The wind blew cold and fast. He was stumped. His blood had boiled with fury when he was informed Mr. MJ Roy had kidnapped Maya and wanted to kill her.

He would fight any force in this world to protect the love of his life. He would never repeat his mistakes. He wanted to shout from the rooftops that he loved Maya. But what was this? Who was this girl before him? Drunk in vengeance, with a heart of steel.

"Everything was a lie?" he said.

Maya's features softened for a moment before returning to their stance.

"Of course. It's not possible for Mr. Roy to kidnap Maya. For Maya is free, she cannot be held."

"That's not what I meant," he said.

He jerked her and held her by her shoulders uncaring of the gun.

"Did you, Maya, did you for a day, for a second, for a fleeting moment, did you ever love me? Was everything a lie? Just empty lofty words from a lady who knew well how to play?"

His pain throbbed through his voice and pierced her heart. Tears filled her eyes like water in empty vessel. The gun was still pointed at his chest. She looked at him with hollow eyes.

"There was not a day, not a second, not a fleeting moment, when I did not love you. But I am a lady who has set out in a war for truth. Aur sach ko jitane ki zimmedari mein sabkuch bhoolna padta hai, khushi-gham, haar-jeet sab kuch. Tabhi to sach ki ladayi mein baha khoon kabhi apke haathon mein nahi lagta."

Maya pressed the trigger. Rudra was shocked.

"Good bye Rudra."

"I LOVE YOU MAYA!" Rudra fell off the twentieth floor.

Maya looked at the sight, tears streaming down her eyes. Finally, she brought justice to Papa and Manas. Now she would bring justice to Rudra, the man she loved with all her heart.

"I love you Rudra." She pulled the trigger on herself and collapsed on the floor.

Bhagwad Gita 2.12, 2.13:

na tv evaham jatu nasam, na tvam neme janadhipah,

na caiva na bhavisyamah, sarve vayam atah param.

dehino 'smin yatha dehe, kaumaram yauvanam jara,

tatha dehantara-praptir, dhiras tatra na muhyati.

Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.

As the embodied soul continually passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. The self-realized soul is not bewildered by such a change.

Sorry if this makes you sad. Even I am not fond of sad endings.I couldn't stop thinking after I heard the fishy story. Let me know what you think. Signing off! πŸ€—

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

You are a gifted writer and I hope we have more OS from you. οΏΌπŸ€—I think this scenario could definitely play out given how driven Maya is to seek revenge. MayRa have a lot of similarities and Jen-Shivin chemistry is super sizzling. Excited for the journey ahead. Good job on the Gita shlokas. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

You are a gifted writer and I hope we have more OS from you. οΏΌπŸ€—I think this scenario could definitely play out given how driven Maya is to seek revenge. MayRa have a lot of similarities and Jen-Shivin chemistry is super sizzling. Excited for the journey ahead. Good job on the Gita shlokas. 

Thank you so much πŸ€—

But I would hate to watch her die. It would be so unfair if someone fighting for truth has to die.

Me too excited. This is just the first week, I am already looking forward to the next one.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Nice OS. Well written. But will Maya fall in love ever? If she does don't want a sad ending.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Beautiful!😭😭😭😭

Adding it to the Fanfiction Index😊

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Nice OS. Well written. But will Maya fall in love ever? If she does don't want a sad ending.

Thanks Razia! πŸ˜ƒ

I think she would fall in love. Nobody has control over their heart. But she would go about her revenge in spite of that. I too don't want a sad ending if she does, especially since she was already wronged in the past.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Beautiful!😭😭😭😭

Adding it to the Fanfiction Index😊

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

Now don't cry, I was already feeling sad about it.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

beautiful os! i really hope they both have a happy ending though

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Heart touching..beautifully writtenπŸ‘

I wish they got a hapoy bending, but sad endings has a special charm ❀️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

beautiful os! i really hope they both have a happy ending though

Thank you so much!

With so much talk about khoon and death, some character would definitely die. I too hope it's neither Rudra nor Maya. Season 1 already had a sad ending, viewers deserve a happy one now.