Salman knows Rashmi saalon se - baby sitting of Rashmi

Posted: 1 months ago

So Salman knows Devi Rashmi for so long . No wonder she is still in the show without giving any game plan . BB tries to give her zabardasti ki footage using Shukla . Then sends her bf again and again and now this Sympathy card for her served on a platter . 

Salman haven’t entered in the house ( during the show )  since past many seasons but this time he entered for Channel’s Laadli Rashmi to Babysit her 

Colors is baby sitting Rashmi from day one . It’s so unfair for others . Rashmi ke liye channel ka biased behaviour kisi ko nahin dikhta yahan 

This is Color’s plan to make her winner 

Uski personal lyf ki dhajiya uda di. Uski insult kardi itni buri tarah se shehnaz aur shukla ko achha dikhane k liye. Yeh jaan ne ke baad k arhan ek fraud h they sent him in to propose rash and ruin her life even more. 

Thank god i dont have this kind of baby sitter.

Baby sitting is any day better than big boss zoo keeping smiley36

She has given enough content this week. She dint need any babysitting. This is more like breaking her emotionally

Lol she’s heart broke and some people think her misery is favouritism. 

Salman showed compassion and his caring side by going inside and putting the game aside, hats off to him for the first time from my side. 

Edited by xNinalove - 1 months ago

Haan yaar - bandi ki personal life ke chitthren uda diye National TV pe, and kal joh ghatiyapan hua uska saara bill bhi ussi pe phad diya - aisa well-wisher aur itni favour toh sabko milni chahiye.

I wonder Shukla aur Shehnaaz ki aisi izzat afsayi kab karega Sallu? But who am I kidding? Not in this season. And kare bhi na - no matter how much I dislike them - no one deserves the shit the channel pulled with Rashmi and Arhaan today. 

How hekniws him