MishBir TS : The Love We Share (Part 2 - Page 5)

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Plot suggested by Nikki_love

Thank you so much dear 🤗

Part 1

Standing in front of Marriage Registrar Office Abir was thinking about all the things going around him, his brother’s venomous words always insulting his lady love, his mother’s stubborn egoistic attitude, his baba’s suspicion raising actions, his family’s non supporting behavior. He’s Feeling tired now, whenever his family needed him he was always there, but today he’s feeling alone, despite of having a family he’s feeling  lonely, he always thought that when he’ll fall in love, the girl will be cherished by him, pampered by his family. Kunal will respect her, ketki and atul will make teams with her, mama, mami, parul, maasi, nanu will pamper her, maa at least will adore her being her son’s love.

But the girl he loves the most in the world, his mishti, always have to face wrath of his family. Instead of enjoying the beautiful dating period of her life, she have to worry about family’s reactions, she has to fight on every step in their relationship, this is not fair to her, fair to them.

Abir got tears in his eyes thinking about all these things, he’s scared to lose her, scared that his family would make her leave him, he could never be happy without her, she is his life, if she don’t talk with him for one day he becomes cranky, he needed her by his side, she makes him feel happy, alive.

“Abir”, mishti called from behind.

Abir turned and saw her walking towards him in that pink saree, everytime he see her, he only feels warmth in his heart. Seeing her eyes he chided himself for thinking that she would leave him. “The way she loves me she could fight with whole world for me”, he thought.

“But that does not mean she always have to fight for me, I always have to fight for her, we always have to fight for us, we deserve happiness, we deserve being together”, he concluded staring at the board of Registrar office.

M-Abir yaha kya kar rahe ho, and tumne pata kiya ye kaunsi jagah hai

A-Ha mishti, hum Rajgarh se 30 km dur aa gaye hai

M-what itni dur, to ab waapas kaise jaayenge hum

A(in lower voice)-ghar jaana zaruri hai kya

Mishti frowned hearing his words, what he means and why he's sounding so vulnerable

M-Abir sab thik hai na, Tum aise kyu baat kar rahe ho

Abir took her hands in his

A-mishti mujhe sach sach batao tum yaha kyu aayi thi

Mishti got shocked hearing him, she thought he'll not ask her anything about her trip to rajgarh after she talked with him

M-Abir ye tum kya keh rahe ho, kyu puch rahe ho Ye sab, maine tumhe kaha na...

"Shhh", Abir shhhed her by keeping his finger on her lips.

A-Mishti main tumse pyaar karta hu, I trust you, just tell me the truth darling, I will trust you

Mishti got overwhelmed hearing his words filled with so much intensity,  she was looking at him with tears in her eyes, she does not want to hurt him, but she can't break his trust which he has on her.

Abir came closer to her wiped the tears and kissed her forehead embracing her in his warmth.

A-Trust me mishti main tumpe trust karunga,  remember maine tumse kaha tha na ki tum mujhse humesha sach kehna vo kitna bhi kadwa ho I will accept it, hum dono ne kabhi na kabhi ek dusre se sach chupaya hai. Tumne kuhu ka email wala and Maine kunal ke shaadi se bhaag jaane wala, and uski sazaa bhi hume hamesha Mili hai, tum almost mujhse alag ho gayi thi , mujhse dur chali gayi thi.

Breaking the hug he cupped her face

A-isliye main chahta hu ki ab humare beech kabhi koi misunderstanding na aaye, so tell me jaan kyu aayi thi tum yaha

Mishti knows that she has to tell abir, he's right, she can't risk their relationship for anything, nothing is worth that, they are more important than anything Now.

Taking a deep breath she decided to tell abir whole truth, he'll believe her he just said that and she has trust on his trust.

She kept her hand on his which are on her cheeks.

M-Abir vo main.... main yaha tumhare.... mera matlab mujhe bas ek doubt tha.... vo tumhare

She's stammering fearing that at what extent this could hurt hurt, she does not want to hurt him, tears started escaping from her eyes again.

Abir came more closer to her, kissed her tears and asked in low voice

A-is this about baba, mishti

Mishti widened her eyes hearing that, she looked at him with shock written all over his face. He knows, how......

M(whispered)-abir

Resting his forehead on her

A-baba ke hi baare mein hai na mishti

Mishti sobbing continuously nodded her head

Abir's heart sank down when mishti accepted that why she had came here. He was doubting his baba's intention from the time he asked her to move out and then next day started persuading him to not leave the house . But shrugged it off thinking he was just feeling guilty but from yesterday seeing mishti's behavior towards his baba, he started thinking that if he's doing right by trusting his baba, mishti could never back answer and outsmart anyone until it's something grave.

Mishti seeing abir's hurtful expression felt pain inside her heart, how she wanted to protect this man from every bad thing in this world that could hurt him, but she can't protect him from the bitter truth of his life.

"Hum Dono ki hi kismat hamare papa ke maamlo mein ek hi jaisi hai abir, Humare papa,  papa hona deserve hi nahi karte ",she thought disgustingly.

She cupped his cheeks

M-Abir listen to me please, Tumhare baba ne tumse kaha ki Tum aur main shaadi ke Baad Kahi Aur rahe and next day aake unhone mujhse request ki ki main tumhe move out karne se rok lu. And Usi din main meenakshi aunty se Milne unke office gayi thi to Waha maine mehul uncle ko meenakshi aunty se baat Karte suna, Mujhe kuch Ajeeb laga fir Maine meenakshi aunty ke unke cabin se jaane ke Baad unke system pe passenger's ki database ki list mein mehul uncle ka Naam search kiya. Vaha se mujhe pata chala ki mehul uncle isse pehle bhi bahut baar Raajkot aaye the, mere aur kunal ke gud dhaane ke din, kuhu kunal ki shaadi and baaki saari important dates pe, ye Sab koi Co incidence to nahi ho sakta na. Isliye abir, Isliye main rajgarh aayi tumhare baba ke baare mein aur jaan ne ke liye, abir please ye mat samajhna ki main tumpe trust nahi karti isliye ye sab tumse chupaya, Main bas bina sure hue tumhe ye sach batakar hurt nahi Karna chahti thi, please trust me..... Please

Abir was shocked to the core hearing all this, so it's not that simple, his baba too, his baba is also trying to hurt him then, he also lied to him, he also.........

Tears gathered in his eyes, this is not what he expected, this can't be happening. He stepped backward not handling it well, mishti was looking at him with pain in her eyes, she's feeling pain seeing his distraught state.

She took two steps ahead and pulled him in her embrace tightly, not letting him go, sharing his pain. She held him more tightly when he tried to get out of her embrace.

M-nahi abir main tumhare saath is dard ko bataungi, kabhi tumse dur nahi jaaungi, kisi ko tumhe hurt nahi karne dungi, please sambhaalo apne aapko, please mujhe apne aapse dur mat karo ,let me be the part of your pain please

Abir cried hard hugging her tightly, venting his all pain and frustration out. Mishti also cried feeling his pain.

They both crying hard and supporting each other.

After Sometimes

Abir sitting in the lawn in front of the office and mishti has gone to fetch some food for them.

Mishti came to him and said

M-abir please kuch khaalo tum kabse isi tarah baithe hue ho

A-mishti main agar tumse kuch maangu to kya tum mujhe dogi

Mishti smiled faintly

M-jo tum Maango

Abir smiled, standing in front of her taking her hand in his

A-kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi, Abhi isi waqt

Mishti got shocked hearing this

M-A.. Abir ye Tum kya keh rahe ho, hum abhi shaadi kaise Kar sakte hai

A-I know mishti ye tumhe bahut Ajeeb lag raha hoga aur Shayad galat bhi but main tumse shaadi Karna chahta hu Abhi isi waqt, Main us insaan ke saath rehna chahta hu jo Mujhe bina kisi expectations ke pyaar karti hai unconditionally, mere liye apne aapko tak bhul jaati hai, I want that person in my life mishti as my life partner

Mishti hearing this got so emotional, smiling she cupped his face

M-Abir main bhi Tumhare saath puri life bitaana chahti hu, kyuki tumse hi maine pyaar nibhana sikha hai, Main apne aapko isliye yaad nahi rakhti Kyuki Mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhe kabhi nahi bhuloge. Main bhi tumse bahut pyaar karti hu Aur hum shaadi bhi karenge par is waqt bina kisi ko Bataye ye Sahi nahi hoga

A-ha mishti par Waha jaake fir maa apne games khelengi, baba ki fakeness, kunal fir se Tumhari insult karega, Main un Sabko ab koi mauka nahi Dena chahta mishti, it's not fair to you, not fair to us. Main Waha tumhe waapas apni wife banake Isliye le jaana chahta hu taaki sabko pata Chale ki vo log jiski insult kar rahe hai wo meri life ka koi temperory hissa nahi hai, balki meri life hai.

Mishti smiled hearing his words, this man can do anything for her, her honour, her respect. Her and only her Ajeeb Rajvansh.

M-but abir main bina badi maa ya bade papa ke ye step nahi le sakti

Abir smiled and said

A-mishti jab meri khushi tumse hai to main Tumhari khushiyon ko kaise ignore Kar sakta hu

Mishti got confused hearing this and more confused when abir started dialing number on his phone, calling someone.

Her confusion turned into shocked when abir started talking on phone

A- hello bade papa.......ha bade papa Aap mishti se baat kariye

Abir gave his phone to her but seeing her standing in shock he himself kept the phone on her ear

Mishti heard bade papa's voice

B-hello mishti

She came out of her revive and answered him

M-h..ha bade papa

B-beta hamari abir se baat ho gayi hai, Hume koi problem nahi hai agar Aap abir se abhi hi shaadi Karna chahti hai aur na hi shaurya ki maa ko

M-b..bade papa aap sach keh rahe hai aapko koi problem nahi hai

B(smiled)-beta Hume dukh zaroor hoga ki hum apni beti ke sabse bade aur khubsurat pal mein uske saath nahi honge, par abir ne hume promise kiya hai ki Hum apni beti ki shaadi utni hi dhum dhaam se karayenge Jitna humne socha hai par Abhi abir ko Tumhari zarurat hai aur hum chahte hai ki Tum uske saath raho.

Mishti smiled brightly while crying

M-thanku bade papa

Abir got emotional seeing her, finding her so adorable he came more closer to her and kept her head on his heart, still holding phone for her turning the phone on speaker

B-humesha khush rahiye beta

A(overwhelmed)-thanku bade papa

Bm-bhagwaan Tum Dono ko saari khushiyaan de

Both smiled taking their parents blessings.

Both -thanku badi maa

Vishambar and Rajshri also smiled feeling their children's happiness

Cutting the call abir made mishti come out of his embrace, they both both were smiling crazily while having tears in their eyes, they're going to be inseparable now, they would tie the knot today, they would become husband and wife from now on.

Abir sat on his knees in front of her, taking her by surprise, he took her hand in his

A-angry chorni ye Ajeeb Rajvansh hamesha Tumhare saath rahega, har kadam par, tumhe kabhi akela nahi chodega. I promise I will love you till my last breath, will you marry me

Mishti smiled happily and nodded her head in her

M-ye angry chorni Sirf apne Ajeeb Rajvansh ki hai, and Aaj hi usse shaadi bhi karegi

Abir also smiled brightly, standing up he hugged her tightly.

TBC.....

Precap

MishBir wedding
Confrontation at RV house
Wedding night at MishBir house (if reader's want😉)

Please Like  and comment, means a lot 🤗🤗🤗

Edited by MishBirStruck - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Excited....... Excited............... Very Excited😊😃

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Its looks interesting!!Vaishu eagerly waiting yaara👍🏼

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Super duper look ...meenu ke chehre pe 12 dikh rahe hain mujhe 🤣

Please do write vaishu 🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Excited....... Excited............... Very Excited😊😃

Updated 👍🏼

Hope you'll like it 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Its looks interesting!!Vaishu eagerly waiting yaara👍🏼

Thanks Geeta, updated 1st part 

Hope you'll like it 🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Super duper look ...meenu ke chehre pe 12 dikh rahe hain mujhe 🤣

Please do write vaishu 🤗

🤣🤣

Updated 1st part Uru 

Next part mein meenu ki band bajaungi😉

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's awesome vaishu..update soon yaar👍🏼👍🏼

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Its amazing vaishu👍🏼eagerly waiting for the next part😃

vaishu yeh ka baat hai yaar..mishbir wedding night if readers want???

yeh tho most wanted hai

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣🤣

Updated 1st part Uru 

Next part mein meenu ki band bajaungi😉

Beautiful vaishu 🤗🤗🤗 wonderful write up ❤️

Want to see benba's reaction now 😆