****Episode discussion thread #6*****

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone ,

The last episode discussion thread has crossed 150+ pages..so is the one we are currently using now.

Since the last EDT was made by arshu,who I presume has quit watching the show..so I thought it would be ok if a new EDT is created..IF may delete the pages that exceeded the 150 page limit in any thread.

RULES AND REGULATIONS:(credit arshu)

~ Have a healthy discussion

~ Respect the view of others

~ Do not bash any actor or actress, remember they are just portraying a role

~ Do not post derogatory comments

And most importantly,

Be free to discuss the show and enjoy yourselves!

Previous EDT link :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5100356

Let's start discussing from todays episode onwards!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Todays episode was wholesome entertainment!

Though hotstar cut the song and replaced it with random audio for the group dance πŸ˜”.

Mishkat was really good in every scene..be it when he comes to realise the truth or his scenes with divya.

Drikshit scenes ❀cute and intense..especially.last 2 minutes of the drikshit scene was Pure magic😍😍.

My observation is correct..the less they show pisachini in an episode ..that episode automatically becomes awesome. 

fivestar2 thumbnail

Today’s episode was amazing!

Drikshit and Dishi’s scenes were just beautiful 

We were right  about Vicky... 

The precap was scary but I can’t wait for tomorrow 

Mukta is on a roll πŸ‘πŸ»

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very good episode... And the precap is scarry....

Both Drikshit and DiShi scenes were fabulous β™₯️β™₯️

Shikar is very comfortable with Divi's company 😍 Divi is realising that she is falling for him... The pace is good hope they don't rush it...

It's like a light moments episode before the storm comes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@ratna.nanda thank you for the new thread πŸ‘πŸ»

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I personally have not been a fan of Drikshit and I don’t see the chemistry ..it always seems very forced and not natural...maybe it’s the age difference ...but that’s my opinion

DiShi scenes are however very natural I find ..they have a nice comfort and chemistry with one another ... I didn’t see that with the old Shekhar

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Very good episode... And the precap is scarry....

Both Drikshit and DiShi scenes were fabulous β™₯️β™₯️

Shikar is very comfortable with Divi's company 😍 Divi is realising that she is falling for him... The pace is good hope they don't rush it...

It's like a light moments episode before the storm comes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@ratna.nanda thank you for the new thread πŸ‘πŸ»

@bold πŸ€—.

I love the pace they are taking with divya shikhar/murari love story .

Though they dont have the sizzling magnetic chemistry like drikshit  .its refreshing. They have much better chemistry when compared to the fake shikhar and divya. Who had no chemistry(just my opinion. )

And mukta nailed it with the casting of shikhar..mishkat is simply AWESOME..the happiness on knowing he is the son of the house..the passion in his eyes ..unknown pull towards divya..he was great in every scene today.

Drikshit scene was really good..its been a long time we got a quality drikshit scene..glad we got one today.but drikshit as a couple their forte is intense romantic scenes or the emotional heart to heart talk scenes than the cute nok jhok space the makers are purposely keeping them in..I hope the makers utilize their plus points rather .

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

@bold πŸ€—.

I love the pace they are taking with divya shikhar/murari love story .

Though they dont have the sizzling magnetic chemistry like drikshit  .its refreshing. They have much better chemistry when compared to the fake shikhar and divya. Who had no chemistry(just my opinion. )

And mukta nailed it with the casting of shikhar..mishkat is simply AWESOME..the happiness on knowing he is the son of the house..the passion in his eyes ..unknown pull towards divya..he was great in every scene today.

Drikshit scene was really good..its been a long time we got a quality drikshit scene..glad we got one today.but drikshit as a couple their forte is intense romantic scenes or the emotional heart to heart talk scenes than the cute nok jhok space the makers are purposely keeping them in..I hope the makers utilize their plus points rather .

I really loved DiShi scenes today β™₯️β™₯️

It was innocent natural and lovely 😍 they both are cutie pie's 😍😍 both are very much comfortable with each other 😊😊

And yeah Miskat is doing amazing job as Shikar... It was touching and can connect his emotions when he was telling everyone that he is Shikar to the family πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I m loving mishkat as shikhar.. 

Never watched any of his previous shows.. This s the first I guess.. dint know he was this good..

Mishkat s really good in romantic scenes.. nyra is obviously awesome.. dishi scenes were fire..

I also loved the scene where shikhar realises he is the real son of the house n happily tells it to every1..

I just hope they don't rush in for dishi marriage coz obviously truth ll b out soon tht vicky is evil rakshas o whatever..

I dono y are these shergills hell bent on getting divya married .. give her some tym..

ProudAhamian thumbnail

Also I love the song ishq bulaava.. glad they are using it for dishi..

ProudAhamian thumbnail

Does any1 know the background music of drikshit? ? Which song is it..