Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

How on earth did Rashmi Desai got hooked to this guy?

Everything about him screams fraud. 

If whatever was shown in the precap is true then this is the right way to deal with fraudsters like this guy so that no other girl gets fooled by him

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Arhaan is claiming in unseen he did big movies in south....I haven't even heard his name before the dating rumours....

seriously koyi iss ramlal ko bahar nikalo! i dont like this guy at all! shukla is 1000 times better than him at least he doesnt fake his identity/achievements. and rashami has such a bad choice ðŸ¤¢ he neither is good looking nor good person, when he entered first and was in house for a week i thought he was a good person but no this guy is so good in tricking everyone. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

seriously koyi iss ramlal ko bahar nikalo! i dont like this guy at all! shukla is 1000 times better than him at least he doesnt fake his identity/achievements. and rashami has such a bad choice ðŸ¤¢ he neither is good looking nor good person, when he entered first and was in house for a week i thought he was a good person but no this guy is so good in tricking everyone. 

Same 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I read those  comments after reading ur posts.

It's ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Since he is a fraud, I have no mercy for him at all.

Rashami and other TV celebs shld stay away from such guys. I am surprised he is friends with Privika and even a very good friend of one of my fav TV actresses ðŸ˜•

They do not know his truth at all.

I haven’t really read about his controversy, but what has he done? 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshine333

And the world.

I new from start he is bad news. Always gave me bad vibe

Why should she dump him for the world and the house? She should dump him only if she is unhappy or if he has actually lied. No other reason . She doesn’t need to make the world and house happy.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I haven’t really read about his controversy, but what has he done? 

He used to date other girls , live with them and take money from them and even elope, like one lady did claim this. Initially I thought she was doing for publicity, but after reading Arhaan's interview I think that lady was right. After he was evicted first time round he was acting like a hero in the show and say Rashami loves him and all that. He did admit he has a diff name and he also bluntly said Rashami also have a diff name. And also some things the way he replied made me feel there was something really off about him, and then I realized that lady was actually right. Even Devo got to know about this after she came out and she even tweeted about the matter indirectly after seeing WKW precap

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He used to date other girls , live with them and take money from them and even elope, like one lady did claim this. Initially I thought she was doing for publicity, but after reading Arhaan's interview I think that lady was right. After he was evicted first time round he was acting like a hero in the show and say Rashami loves him and all that. He did admit he has a diff name and he also bluntly said Rashami also have a diff name. And also some things the way he replied made me feel there was something really off about him, and then I realized that lady was actually right. Even Devo got to know about this after she came out and she even tweeted about the matter indirectly after seeing WKW precap

Ahh okay. But to do this on national Tv is so much more embarrassing for Rashmi than this guy! Whatever said and done Rashmi needed to know about all this but more discreetly. Also if Bb does cross check a persons background how do they let someone like this guy come on the show? 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Ahh okay. But to do this on national Tv is so much more embarrassing for Rashmi than this guy! Whatever said and done Rashmi needed to know about all this but more discreetly. Also if Bb does cross check a persons background how do they let someone like this guy come on the show? 

exactly. this is what surprised me a lot. he got a clean chit because he is rashami's bf and prince's friend and nothing else if not who even knows him?!

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Why should she dump him for the world and the house? She should dump him only if she is unhappy or if he has actually lied. No other reason . She doesn’t need to make the world and house happy.

Yea. She should just take it easy and figure out there are no skeletons in the closet before rushing in. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arhan is a fraudia...and Rashmi is dumb AF🤢

I read some comments...and someone called them RamLal and Pogo😆