Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Kammo ji sorry for late comment....

Hum thode khudke maslon mein uljhe hue hai 😔

Kher coming to the topic, 

Sach kahu, toh aj kaal My pyaar for the shaitaan mandli has gone to the level ki abhi Mendak-Ullu bhi zyaada buri nahi lagti hai pehle ki tarah 

Infact, Pervy & her look very cute to me... sacchi no sarcasm here 

I loved it jab when after they came to know Vikku's sachai after jodoing Guddu's letter to Alisha & they held each other's hand & ran off to tell Vikku uncle khushi se 😆

All I could see was 2 kids excited to make friends with a new neighbor kid jiska abhi abhi pata chala ho 😆

It was hell cute ❤️😳

Then the evil trio's balloons phulana & phodna to satisfy their desire for see dhamaka as Vikku uncle ne to waha pani phel di thi 😆

Phir wo jung jeetne wali muskaan ke saat selfie moment ⭐️ I so loved it ! ❤️

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: captainplus

Kammo ji sorry for late comment....

Hum thode khudke maslon mein uljhe hue hai 😔

koi baat nhi hai ji ham samjh skte hai aur ham khud khsama prarthi hai late reply ke liye😳

Kher coming to the topic, 

Sach kahu, toh aj kaal My pyaar for the shaitaan mandli has gone to the level ki abhi Mendak-Ullu bhi zyaada buri nahi lagti hai pehle ki tarah 

Infact, Pervy & her look very cute to me... sacchi no sarcasm here 

Hame v ye teeno ajkl bahut acche lagne lage hai hamne bhale hi mendak ullu ko maaf nhi kiya pr utni boori nhi lagti . Aur pervy ke baare mein kya kehna vo to hamesha hi cute lagta hai

I loved it jab when after they came to know Vikku's sachai after jodoing Guddu's letter to Alisha & they held each other's hand & ran off to tell Vikku uncle khushi se 😆

All I could see was 2 kids excited to make friends with a new neighbor kid jiska abhi abhi pata chala ho 😆

It was hell cute ❤️😳

yup it was really cute and damn funny they were like school kids ready to do inform the teacher about their rivals sach mein bahut maja aya😆

Then the evil trio's balloons phulana & phodna to satisfy their desire for see dhamaka as Vikku uncle ne to waha pani phel di thi 😆

Phir wo jung jeetne wali muskaan ke saat selfie moment ⭐️ I so loved it ! ❤️

Mjhe to unki sari scenes bahut entertaining lagi sach mein we are lucky to get this so called villain mandali in our show😳

My replies in blue😛