~~Teri Har Ehsaas Mujhse Judi Hai~~Guddan Hits 350~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What a treat for 350th episode🥳Thank u CV's❤️🤗

- Yeahhhhh that's MY POSSESSIVE JINDAL SAAB for yousmiley40smiley42When it comes to His Guddan & her respect,he just explodes like a volcano if anyone try to misbehave with hersmiley14smiley32And YES just like Jindal Saab I AM ALSO VERY VERY POSSESSIVE ABOUT THAT GUDDAN'S KANGAN BEARING AJ KA NAAMsmiley14Akshan se related every single thing matters the most and I am repeating mereko yeh kangan wapas chahiye woh bhi in the hands of it's rightful owner,MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL asapsmiley20 

- I just loved these two moments and whenever Jindal Saab says "Meri Guddan"smiley27smiley31My dil becomes so khush khush similar to when Guddan says "Aapki Guddan"smiley27smiley31That possessiveness in these moments is just bahut saara PYAARsmiley43smiley42

- Akshan scene was a treatsmiley27smiley42Starting from reducing her dard with his care,then slowly talking about what happened to questioning about what is wrong with her bcz he sensed something off in her behaviour to that clear cut decision of him saying that he will definitely do what is right atm as both PATI & PITA deserves appreciationssmiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

- I liked how Jindal Saab went to Alisha and said he doesn't care about his dard but she should try to understand the motherly love of Guddan and her efforts in trying to become her maa in all possible wayssmiley14smiley31

- Special mention to that cute sa moment where Guddan replies Jindal Saab had showered gussa on her at least 10 times a day to which he asked "Kuch zyada nahi ho gaya??"smiley37smiley37

- Nish & Kannu aap donom na bahut bahut pyaare ho as My Akshansmiley9Love to watch you more and moresmiley27smiley42I will once again want to Thank u for being The Awwdorable Akshansmiley31

~Listing out some spl shots which I want to fangirl separatelysmiley17

- Appreciate the hand chemistry pleasesmiley43smiley42

- Look at the way he is taking care of hersmiley42The way he said "Bahut dard ho raha hoga na tumhein poora gaal laal ho gaya hai tumhara" & "Roko math Guddan Let me do this" just showed how much he wants to heal the dard she is having atmsmiley14This has my dilsmiley27

- For that Perfect Dilsmiley27smiley42

- Him holding her and asking her to share the problem with himsmiley27smiley42

- Her hands holding his hands trying to reassure him that everything is finesmiley27smiley42Inke haathom ki chemistry ki toh alag baath hai jismiley17smiley9

- Just for the beauty of these two shotssmiley27smiley42

- Special mention to Akshan's outfits were looking so damm perfect on themsmiley10smiley32Loved itsmiley27

- This special edit I made to celebrate My one year journey with My Akshan❤️Abhi idher chipka rahi hu😳😛

The Journey of transitions in Akshan's relationship❤️They gave their rishta enough time and took efforts in building mutual care, trust, respect and finally loveThey turned their Unchaha Rishta to their most Special Rishta where two beautiful souls and their love for eachother matters the most👍🏼Despite being different from e/o in many aspects,their journey reached the Beautiful Destination Of "Unconditional Love" after passing through majboori ka rishta,dard ka rishta,farz ka rishta and finally Dosti ka rishta that made an atoot base for their marital journey⭐️👏 MY AKSHAN ARE UNIQUE COUPLE❤️

Once again Congratulations to Whole Guddan Team for achieving this milestone🥳Keep shining👏

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Title is awsome for this beautiful post⭐️

Possessive jindal sahab is always treat to watch Akshan came a long way in this 350 episodes their rishta is gradually developing with each and every episodes it is beautifull yet realistic  

Ab bs ye kangan apne rightful owner ke pass jaldi aa jaye bs mjhse ye guddu se door dekha nhi jata😒

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing title and beautiful post👏👍🏼

It is always a great to watch possessive Jindal Saab

Even I want Gudiya ka kangan back on her wrist.

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Wonderful post...................so happy for 350...🤗..

AJ is just ...wow..possessive for GGggggggggg..Love it...❤️

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Congrats for 350 epi.

Lovely post.

love possessive AJ he all time possessive for guddan.

Sorry my exm start so everyday nahi aasakte.