Similarities Between The Two Negative Characters In KZK

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My first ever topic on IF ðŸ˜Š. 

Alright so since the ban has been lifted i can probably post this since i was dieing to discuss this point of view. This comperision is completely my analysis of the two characters that was introduced to me in kZk S2.

Let me first start of with komo in previous track komo was introduced as obsessed woman and her main obession was/is anurag. She made a deal with anurag to marry him for her own benifits and some give and take of business for anu's benifits. In her thought she wanted to get anu and have happily ever after and she is trying to do the same right now too as sonalika from her point.

Coming to bajaj he also did the similar stuff but with prerna, cracked a deal or whatever you call it and did it for his benifit of revenge that he wanted to take from basu's by snatching pre away from anurag. But when he did the deed motive in his mind was clear at a time.

Now if we see komo though she had hatred for prerna but she never behaved rudely while being married to anurag (i dont know throwing at her self counts but correct me if i am wrong). She was fake but upfront always showed sweetness to basus and anu but not pre and her family since she was coming in between her marraige. Now in bajaj track roles were revered it was anu and his family instead of pre. Bajaj behaved nicely with pre and her family but not so nicely with anu and her family. Reason being husband and wife in their mind between both the situation.

There are many similarites to them where they did every possible thing in their hand to get the other half and their love like murder or attempt for one to remove the third person according to them. Komo killed someone to get anu and bajaj tried killing someone to get pre and both the case they thought they wanted happy family but never thought about the actions of how they were trying to get that. 

Their way of approached to getting things done according to their wishes was maybe executed in different way but motive was same. As i have seen many times in forum that people say that bajaj was grey (though he got awarded for negative role and people cheered for it) and he was justified for the deal and destroying anupre and his intention was "pure" then i would say komo's intention is also as pure as him. If people can question anu's intention at the time of anupre consumation ( like he is some god to see future that he will have to break it up with pre because kasuti is waiting) than i think questioning bajaj and komo's intention also later in this track is fair. If anu cant be forgiven for having good intention while doing the deed or pre not forgiven for good intention while trying to save anurag and her family from NB Ronit etc i think bajaj and komo should also not being forgiven for doing everything they did in the name of love to get anupre.

Komo and bajaj tried hard to change themselves after their marraige to impress anu pre in their own way but the path they took was so wrong period. They intentionally or unintentionally came between the two peoples happiness.

I made this post because i want to know why you think they are good partner to anu pre then anupre together or some completely new people for them. If komo is suitable than bajaj is also suitable. I am addressing them as negative characters here because thats how they have been introduced to us by makers and they even got rewarded for the same. 

From past few events and justifications on forum that i have seen or read has made me ask this question. People question anupre's intentions all the time but i am questioning this two negative characters "pure" intentions. Sorry for the long post ðŸ˜Š

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Komo and bajaj tried hard to change themselves after their marraige to impress anu pre in their own way but the path they took was no wrong period. They intentionally or unintentionally came between the two peoples happiness.

Sorry BG, but where did you see Komolika and Bajaj trying to change themselves for AnuPre. Rather I saw them eliminating Anurag from Prerna's life and Prerna from Anurag's life. 

Both are attempted murderers😆

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Sorry BG, but where did you see Komolika and Bajaj trying to change themselves for AnuPre. Rather I saw them eliminating Anurag from Prerna's life and Prerna from Anurag's life. 

Both are attempted murderers😆

Change as in their head and for themself by leaving their core characteristics ðŸ˜Š

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

You were waiting for the ban to be lifted ?😆

I am confused with ur post..bajaj wasn't behaving nicely with prernas family, he was nice to them ..that was not a pretence like komo is doing now or she did then...

While komo was obsessed with anurag and wanted to possess him as an object (still does) , bajaj got obsessed with prerna much later , impressed by her..whatever..skills ..(coz I still dont see any but many do) may be bacha handling skills or ability to go all the way for what she sets her mind on..

Komo never sudhrofied while bajaj did..they left a room for redemption..n they whitewashed him again in a single episode...

Anurag hated komo as her true face was always in front of him ..prerna never hated bajaj...

Deal as I said earlier , the only person most affected was prerna and she brushed it away as she understood his whatever reasoning you may call..she accepted kuki whole heartedly..

Bajaj is as horrible as any other character but comparing him with komo, I dont see any reason behind it..is it like , whoever is against anupre are all similar? ..naveen, komo, mohini,bajaj, nivi...

One question.

Komo.never behaved rudely with whom?

And two, there is never and will never be , any intention behind consummation🤣

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

There is no similarities for me in bet komo and bajaj ... cos both came for different MOTO and from Different  zone. One was here to take revenge , other is here to conquer  her obsessive love for Anurag ..

and bajaj was not nice with basus cos of his past ofcourse . 

Bajaj's love was not obsessive at all . that is why he let her go to her love .whatever he did mistakes , he later sensibly handled and redeemed .  but komo never ever would do it  she believes in obsession and destruction. 

But For me , From Last Track , Anurag was just Polished version of Komolika who was super obsessed for Love..who could go  in extreme extent to win .  bass nam ka hi farak hai , ek positive lead, dusra vamp... that's it . 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for this post. I agree with most of it. The parallels for both the character’s journeys are similar. 

They both are attempted murderers. While Komolika, is a proper murderer. 

The major difference being their redemption and realisation. 

That doesn’t justify Bajaj not going to jail for his attempted murder but his redemption and realisation that love cannot be forced was written differently. So, when he walked out of their lives, he was a changed man. He did apologise and made whatever amends he could.

That doesn’t justify whatever he did but what better redemption than alienating yourself from the woman you craved to have. A man saw his own child on death bed! What could be more excruciating. 

Bajaj was a Villainous person. Agreed, but emerged unscathed because he CHOSE the path of penance, regret and finally made an exit with a promise to be there and keep loving her forever. 

Having said all of that, I hated that mask, knife and pain infliction on Moloy. Not justified ever but Bajaj was supremely complex as compared to Komolika who seems to have no regret for anything. Bajaj swung from regret to obsession and then turning into a monster. His realisation did happen. That was clearly the difference. 

I will discuss more as and when time permits. 

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Guys just popping in from meeting to say i respect you all for giving your views and thoughts on this and i will get back to chat with you soon maybe in couple of hours. Sorry cant discuss as of now because of office work and meetings  ðŸ¤”.

See you soon😊

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you BG and Charu. While I see a lot of similarities,  I do see a lot of differences too. You guys have pretty much covered everything . Nothing more to add . 

While this post is not about Anurag but since he has been brought in  , let me add my two cents. I don’t agree with Anurag is a polished version of Komo. Those who have followed the show from day 1 and not passing their judgement based on a single track will agree that there can never be a comparison between the two.Komolika is someone who killed people for getting Anurag while Anurag is someone who tried his best to save Komolika , the person who tried to kill his Baba and Prerna. Therein lies the biggest difference between the two ðŸ˜Š Komo wanted Anurag inspite of knowing the fact that he did not love her in return... heck, she knew he was disgusted by her. On the other hand , Anurag kept pursuing  Prerna because he knew and could see that she too loved him back with the same madness...he could see how unhappy she was in her married life. She was happy and smiling only when she was with Kuki. After the initial shock and set back in Swiss , he did not really buy Prerna’s ‘I married Bajaj for money...I like him’  . He figured out she must have had a big reason to leave him at the altar. If she was indeed happy in her married life , he would have walked away .That is a given! For him nothing matters more than Pre’s happiness and vice- versa. This is exactly what happened during NB track. Anurag saw how unhappy Pre was when she was with  NB even though she kept telling him that she was happy . He realised  she was under some sort of pressure then too and that made him investigate and finally saved her from a human trafficker(NB)

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

You were waiting for the ban to be lifted ?😆

😆 Ya otherwise my post would be invisible or locked by now ...LOL

I am confused with ur post..bajaj wasn't behaving nicely with prernas family, he was nice to them ..that was not a pretence like komo is doing now or she did then...

Maybe i was not clear in the viewpoint i was talking about. I was looking at the overall picture when i said how both had reasons to behave the way they did with respective partners family. I think komo was trying to be fake nice in last track for few episodes but i could be wrong ðŸ˜† 

While komo was obsessed with anurag and wanted to possess him as an object (still does) , bajaj got obsessed with prerna much later , impressed by her..whatever..skills ..(coz I still dont see any but many do) may be bacha handling skills or ability to go all the way for what she sets her mind on..

Same thing as i said in the above comment that both of them saw anupre as trophy that they could win out of this deal that they made. Komo's characteristics never changed but bajaj's did over time and again went back to square one but yes i agree journey was different.   

Komo never sudhrofied while bajaj did..they left a room for redemption..n they whitewashed him again in a single episode...

I wish they had continued as what he was introduced (ruthless) instead of justifying everything including the deal it self story would have been interesting. Whitewashing was not needed at all. But i agree with this point of yours

Anurag hated komo as her true face was always in front of him ..prerna never hated bajaj...

Deal as I said earlier , the only person most affected was prerna and she brushed it away as she understood his whatever reasoning you may call..she accepted kuki whole heartedly..

I agree in every track its mostly Prerna's who is affected the most out of all kasutis. 

Bajaj is as horrible as any other character but comparing him with komo, I dont see any reason behind it..is it like , whoever is against anupre are all similar? ..naveen, komo, mohini,bajaj, nivi...

I did a character analysis between this two for fun. I just find some similarities but clearly you have mentioned some points which are different too thats ok.  It's not that all against anupre are same but some similarities that i found between this two which i mentioned in this post maybe i will do others too in future thanks for that idea ðŸ¤—

One question.

Komo.never behaved rudely with whom?

Maybe Debu Da ðŸ˜² (Jokes apart i meant when she was first introduced to basu family and fake overly sweet nature that she was pulling in front of basu's at start of her marriage) 

And two, there is never and will never be , any intention behind consummation🤣

🤣 True, they did it which happens in practical life too but what i meant is at least from my viewpoint that particular reason is not something i consider as a case of fraud or cheating from him to pre. In real case when we say someone used someone or cheated the girl by sleeping with her giving false promises of marriage that someone's intention for doing stuff like this clear at the time of deed and after the deed. Here as per story anu was still ready to marry her after sleeping with her if we forget the blackmail part (As i explained he didn't know that kasuti was waiting for him) He was accountable for insulting her and her love but not because of deed is what i feel. It was just some personal thing which many normal people in a relationship do in today's world and sometimes that relationship don't work out in future but that doesn't turn their previous actions wrong. 

It was really good to discuss your viewpoints too charu🤗

I really don't know how to quote clearly  still learning IF.

Maybe this message will post my above comments too 

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 4 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Unresed Finally .....

Both Bajaj and Komolika are entiled and think the world has to spin in their respective axes.  They went in a great length to get the things they desired and possess the thing (including humans)they fancied. 

For Komolika she was the temptress, the seductress that no man could resist. According to Bajaj (in Swiss dialogue to Prerna), he could have any sophisticated, glamorous woman he fancied for some bucks. The vanity, narcissismis an integral part of their persona.  

Thirdly both these characters are selfish. Komolika was so selfish that she did not even cared that Anurag was engaged to her own sister. She wanted Anurag by hook or crook. Bajaj was selfish but I can cut him a slack here since he wanted Prerna (initially) for his daughter (although the whole thing was negated in a flashback scene when he was shown to stalk Prerna and feed news of Pre’s pregnancy to Komo).  

Both Komo and Bajaj are manipulators as both of them were shown to cash on Anurag and Prerna’s weakness respectively and ended up marrying them. Most important is the fact that both of them are attempted murders– Komo tried to murder Moloy as he came to know her secret. Bajaj tried t omurder Anurag twice too…

However, Komolika was an obsessed with Anurag from the very beginning whereas Bajaj’s love for Prerna stemmed gradually. While Komo is still looking for ways and opportunities to harm Prerna to be the only one is Anurag’s life, Bajaj realized that truelove is in letting go and worked towards his redemption (although I doubt if the realization and redemption would come in had Cookie not been hurt and brought home some cold hard facts in front of her father).

However, while Bajaj deeply loves and cares for the people he thinks are his own, Komolika loves no one but herself. For her, her own brothers and sisters are pawn in the greater games she wants to play, Hence Bajaj is grey and Komolika is a vilian....

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago