The fishie story

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Today for the first time we are getting the indication story might be tragedy and it will sell like hotcake. The price of love. But I will wait for conclusion on that as I need more symbolisms. But then the story of rudra and Maya is goin to be dark what with MJ who doesn't want an independent identity for his son. Maya made rudra do it to hurt mj pride as its sure she ensured that news. She will make rudra do tasks that humiliate mj. But what she is not understanding is rudra is takin her challenge in his stride. We see dirt on rudra as Maya goes. That's what is gonna happen. Dirt is gonna fall on him but he will take that in his stride. That umeed se zyada and zaroorat se kam was cool. It showed rudra has a long way to go to get into Maya ka good books. And this symbolic journey he will take with Maya in life too. Rishi is pampered and hav no issues burnin his dad money. Obviously it's gonna hurt him for sure as in his craziness for Maya woh mj ko kangal kar sakta hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Fishi story seemed like Rishi-Maya story to me.

By crushing MJ's pride, Maya on the other hand making Rudra independent. It's helping him on a different note. He doesn't care about about the world just want to be on his own feet. Today I enjoyed their scene so much. They are too challenging. And it is making me to fall for Mayra

shruthiravi thumbnail

yes music of heart she is trying to bring rudra from shadows

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes the story sounds like MayRa story.

In fact now we have two stories

1) The fencing match - Rudra who does not know who the enemy is fighting with all he has got, but once he sees the opponent - Maya, he is shocked. He doesnt wanna fight her and he keeps asking why she is doing this and what problem she has, symbolizing his search for truth, he wants to know her truth he doesnt want to hurt her. But it is Maya who is hell bent on fighting and so Rudra has to defend himself. In the end Rudra tells her to calm down but she makes him bleed. And that too where? His heart. Thats right, Maya in her vengenance will make Rudras heart bleed. Now is this related to Rishi (his jigar ka tukda) or is this Maya, who knows.

2) The fish story - Maya trying to kill him, falling in love in the process, Rudra also falling in love. But in the end she loses her life and so does Rudra (Seriously guys, why? I understand Maya has to die, maybe i will be able to digest that but please dont kill Rudra - I mean Rishi marega, Maya maregi, Rudra marega toh bachega kaun - MJ? )

But who knows this might be only what Maya wants Rudra to think (hopefully). 

Waise I really want to know, did Rudra imagine Maya in that black sari or was it another one of Maya's antiques. πŸ˜†

Maya is doing a good job using MJ's son to make the headlines. While Rudra was not ready to even put his hand in the fish water initially, he really enjoyed the fish selling experience, and his happiness after selling them was β˜ΊοΈ. I guess one cant blame him, he got no investors for 3 long months.

And Mayas dialogue in the end makes more sense when attached to it - Karma apne aap mein fal hai.

At the same time dont you feel Maya forcing Rudra to do this work is somewhere related to fb of that man throwing money at her? 

Armu4eva thumbnail

This episode really shows what a well rounded character Rudra is. His desire to be independent made him take up Mayas challenge and he really fulfiled it with elan. He spoke very clearly about not being interested in Ananya. No wishy-washy thing. He has a strong inner code. 

I think even Maya knows that Rudra wouldn't be bothered about the viral fish news but it is MJ whose ego would be bruised and which is what Maya wants. I mean she is really helping Rudra to establish himself, showing him his own qualities. 

I loved her dialogue, agar Maya chahiye to use pane ka junoon bhi hona chahiye! This is Mayas game but Rudra is possibly the most interesting pawn in it. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Even I felt the fishie story is an indication of Rudra-Maya dynamics in the future...Rudra-Maya are already making me skip my heartbeat a little bit, I can`t wait for their story to unfold!

Guess next week could be another turning point with Ridra saving Maya`s life...either way I am highly impressed with the storyline and the casting so far, hope they maintain it!!

Beyhadh2samia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

Even I felt the fishie story is an indication of Rudra-Maya dynamics in the future...Rudra-Maya are already making me skip my heartbeat a little bit, I can`t wait for their story to unfold!

Guess next week could be another turning point with Ridra saving Maya`s life...either way I am highly impressed with the storyline and the casting so far, hope they maintain it!!

Haan shayad maya fall in love with rudra ya phir opposite hoga Pata nahi but yeh fishy story zaroor hogi

shruthiravi thumbnail
@manya what I felt is rudra emotions are gonna get affected its like what mu did to Maya.yes throwing money she is giving rudra the pain mj gave her@ armu rudra is the most interesting character of this season and game changer too@sanju yes next week we need to see how things progress
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@manya what I felt is rudra emotions are gonna get affected its like what mu did to Maya.yes throwing money she is giving rudra the pain mj gave her@ armu rudra is the most interesting character of this season and game changer too@sanju yes next week we need to see how things progress

Yes, I think when Maya starts to feel something for Rudra she will try to push him away by hurting him. It's your moth-flame story. They are irresistible to each other. Also yesterday Rudra imagining Maya in a saree and smiling at him majorly hints that he is starting to fall for her. 

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Shivin has posted on his instagram that confirms the fishy-fish story is indeed Maya and Rudra. πŸ˜ƒ